• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SEPHORA BEAUTY INSIDER GIFT CARD

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by mermuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, that's flippin' cute.  I just got an email for my VIB $20 off after I used a $15 off one I got in the mail just this morning thinking I got the lesser amount because this had something to do with my not spending enough to VIB next year.  What a weird error in my favor, I guess even though I'm not sure I really want or need anything else.  I am half tempted to pick something else up especially if it manages to work for under $50.  This should be good news, but I would have rather had it on the order I just made.
Aww I was going to say let us know if you can stack the two if you use them together. Lucky!!

Well, that's flippin' cute.  I just got an email for my VIB $20 off after I used a $15 off one I got in the mail just this morning thinking I got the lesser amount because this had something to do with my not spending enough to VIB next year.  What a weird error in my favor, I guess even though I'm not sure I really want or need anything else.  I am half tempted to pick something else up especially if it manages to work for under $50.  This should be good news, but I would have rather had it on the order I just made.
Can you cancel and reorder? That sounds like a hassle, but you could try to phone in and have it edited maybe?

If you don't end up using it, I would love to!

I'm just asking out of curiosity. Anyone tried using the code online and the card in store. I wonder if it would work twice that way? I'm too broke to give it a shot. I'm really just wondering if it's possible.

I'm guessing it's linked to my account in some way making it non-transferrable, and I might end up using the new one for some Christmas presents that I've been neglecting to buy.  I don't see why it shouldn't work for me again because the numbers are totally different.  I thought about calling and seeing if they could cancel my order and redo it like you suggested, but maybe I should just use the extra discount as an excuse to buy some presents there instead.  It's really not much of a dilemma, really, just odd.  I'm curious to see if anyone else had the same problem.

I know it's not a mailing address situation as I got the 20% off coupon for VIBs just fine.  Eh.

Originally Posted by TacomaGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm just asking out of curiosity. Anyone tried using the code online and the card in store. I wonder if it would work twice that way? I'm too broke to give it a shot. I'm really just wondering if it's possible.
It can only be used once, either online or in store.
smile.gif

I wondered because I forgot my 20% off voucher for the last vib event and they scanned the mailed postcard of the girl who was in front of me in the checkout line and I wondered how that worked. I'm overly curious I guess.

Originally Posted by TacomaGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wondered because I forgot my 20% off voucher for the last vib event and they scanned the mailed postcard of the girl who was in front of me in the checkout line and I wondered how that worked. I'm overly curious I guess.
I think it's because for the VIB voucher, you were able to use it multiple times throughout the weekend.

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You don't have to spend $50. Yesterday, I ordered OCC black dahlia & OPI polish. My order came to $25.50. I got $20 off (vib). I did have to pay shipping but the grand total came to $11.45. They shipped it off today.

I also got a mystery bag & they're real mascara (100 point perk). Great deal for $11.45!
Thanks for letting us know! I used my $15 card on an order earlier which came out to a total of just under $2 (including the shipping)! I have a second card that my mom gave me that I might use like you did (spend about $25 and grab the mystery bag for about $11-12). I have a little over a week to decide though!

Here are some of the current promo offers: http://www.sephora.com/beauty-deals looks like 'littlelux' in the kat von d bag, 'underwraps', and 'itkit' in lasting impression/in the glow all still work. 

If you want to spend less than $25 with your BI/VIB gift card, here are some no-minimum codes:

3stepdry: 3 clinique foil samples

fullaction: full action mascara mini (.10 oz)

skinstars: bag of 7 skincare foil packets

trybuxom: buxom mascara mini (.2 oz)

agedefy: mini age-defy moisture cream (.169 oz)

^ a lot of these codes are pretty old, so you do run the risk of not having it actually ship with your order. I remember using the skinstars one last year :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

//found a few more codes

Today's FF is a rollerball. Eh.

There are a few other promotions that are still active:

Those are all the ones I went back for and tested, but I'm sure some even older ones might work. You can also check out the offerings on older FF - some of them might work too.

But none of them have been as good as the ITKITs in terms of value/number of samples ):

I have a $15 off BI coupon that I'm not planning to use.  I forgot that I had a second sephora account that I rarely use anymore.  If anyone wants to use the coupon DM me your e-mail address and I'll forward to you asap 
smile.gif

It's $15 off a $50 purchase.  

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a $15 off BI coupon that I'm not planning to use.  I forgot that I had a second sephora account that I rarely use anymore.  If anyone wants to use the coupon DM me your e-mail address and I'll forward to you asap 
smile.gif

It's $15 off a $50 purchase.  
I have been contacted for the coupon already and will send it out to the first person that privately messaged me. 

Did anybody else have a problem receiving the right voucher?  I qualified for VIB a couple of months ago but got the BI $15 voucher instead of the VIB $20.  I sent them an email yesterday, so hopefully they'll get back to me soon. 

Originally Posted by brennn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anybody else have a problem receiving the right voucher?  I qualified for VIB a couple of months ago but got the BI $15 voucher instead of the VIB $20.  I sent them an email yesterday, so hopefully they'll get back to me soon. 
they respond within minutes on facebook if you private message them your e-mail so they can look up your account information.  i heard that the cards were based on your status on october 1st.

Originally Posted by brennn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got a BI one in the mail, and then without prompting, I got a VIB one via email.  I am VIB through this year (I have been VIB status for a while), but will not likely be VIB next year.  It was a weird situation, but I got two coupons out of it.  I'd contact them and they'll likely correct it if you were concerned.

Back