• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SEPHORA BEAUTY INSIDER GIFT CARD

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Antidentite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you read the reviews?  I was eyeing it for quite some time but a lot of the reviews say the makeup included is old some of them even say there is mold on some items...I would stay away!
Eww, I had missed the mold one.  I mostly saw people griping over not getting colors they liked or not liking the products when I have tried them before and liked them.  That's different.  Still, Sephora is good about returns, but then I'd ultimately lose my gift card value.  Based on the fact that I feel like my Glossybox lip pencil that they sent me was old (it just had that old oil smell to it and didn't work very well), I am now skeptical of them trying to pass off older products in this box.  I mean, it makes sense from their point of view unless it gets to the point of unsanitary which I suppose it might have in a few cases.

*although*  I did look at some posts on the topic with pictures and it really looks to me like it's possibly the components separating or condensation, but the lipgloss packaging is from the discontinued ones, so I don't doubt these are older products.

More lip tars it is, then, presuming I like the one I ordered.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What else is everyone picking up?  I keep scanning the sale section daily.

I got the Illamasqua set and love it!  Nothing looked old to me and I got great colors.  I had been wanting that nail polish for awhile, so it was a no brainer.  Even if you don't like something, you can trade it on here. 

I'm still waiting for my reward card. I contacted Sephora and was told that I should have received it by yesterday. I hope they'll send me one before the promotion expires. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anyone have an extra coupon they aren't planning on using? :[ For some reason I didn't receive the coupon yet and I am waiting for Sephora to respond to me but I'm in a hurry to get something for my mom's birthday. If someone can private message me I'd appreciate it so much!

If anyone has an extra to share I would love it! I need to pick up a birthday gift!

I went to the Sephora store and found the Tarte Lip Surgence Set and the 4 pack set of the amazonian clay and used by gift card. I'm so happy that I found these in the store since they have not been online for awhile. 

If anyone has one they don't plan on using, I would love to have it! Need to buy gifts and saving $15 or $20 would help me so much! Please PM me, thanks in advance!

If anyone who doesn't want the $15 or $20 gift card, can you please PM me the gift card # and pin # I would love to use it. I want to buy a face cream. Thanks in advance.

LOL, like everyone else, if you have a GC you're not planning on using, I'd really appreciate a PM. It's my birthday this month so I'd like to treat myself ^^;;

I got this:

s1457456-main-hero.jpg

And then I immediately redeemed the scent certificate for this:

s1433325-main-hero.jpg

Hm....I really hope the Lorac Pro Palette goes back in stock. : I'm kind of peeved the redemption period is so short this year. It went back in stock once but i was out and it was OOS by the time I got home...4 hours later 
scared.gif
 I'm trying to figure out what I'd want to get if it doesn't come back in stock... maybe the Naked 2 then.

I got this:
s1457456-main-hero.jpg
Oh yay! I ordered that, too but still waiting to receive it. I will redeem it for The Prada Candy most likely. And then I immediately redeemed the scent certificate for this:
s1433325-main-hero.jpg

I'm going to throw this out there just in the off chance that someone sees this - but if any of you ladies and gents won't be using his or her reward please please PM me. I'm trying to get my sister some things for Christmas and this would allow me to get one more item for her! Thanks so much !

so I emailed Sephora saying I had yet to receive any sort of code and got this as a response:

We apologize that you are not receiving our promotional email. We have refreshed your subscription. Please add us to your address book or safe senders list so you don't miss an email: (email address here). You should start to receive email from us within 10 business days.

er... that so does not solve my problem at all?

Originally Posted by norther /img/forum/go_quote.gif

so I emailed Sephora saying I had yet to receive any sort of code and got this as a response:

We apologize that you are not receiving our promotional email. We have refreshed your subscription. Please add us to your address book or safe senders list so you don't miss an email: (email address here). You should start to receive email from us within 10 business days.

Yeah they tend to give really bullshit PC answers, I've noticed. Try calling? :

Quote: so I emailed Sephora saying I had yet to receive any sort of code and got this as a response:

I had the same problem. I asked them to reset my e-mail subscription at least four times in a six month span & got that same exact response every single time. 

What worked was I posted in the beautytalk customer service forum that resetting my e-mail subscriptions wasn't working & that it was getting frustrating.  One of the Sephora Beauty Advisors re-set my subscriptions for me & I started receiving e-mails within a couple of days. I still never get any mailed things (catalog, this rewards promo, etc) but I can at least use the e-mailed codes now. 

I would definitely call to make your order this time, just to make sure you don't run out of time to redeem this promo. I e-mailed them about receiving the BI & not VIB reward & they said to just call & make a phone order & they'd apply the right reward instead of emailing a new code.  

Yayyy I just placed my order with my twenty dollar off coupon, for 13.51 including tax and shipping I'm getting the stila 5th avenue smokey eye collection (6 full size shadows yay!!!) and one of the it kits. I figured at 6 for the price of less than 1, plus the sample kit...how could I resist. 

The shadow collection looks like this, for anyone interested: 

Its a $108 value, full price sells for 36, and its on sale for 26. Combine that with your coupon and YAY. 

I ordered the 
s1429364-main-hero.jpg
 and
s1430271-main-hero.jpg
 and a Toyoko Milk lip balm in salted carmel.  Price after VIB and a gift card for Christmas 5.42!

I haven't placed my order yet, I give up waiting for them to have a nice 500pt reward, so I just won't spend my points!

Back