• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SEPHORA BEAUTY INSIDER GIFT CARD

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yayyy I just placed my order with my twenty dollar off coupon, for 13.51 including tax and shipping I'm getting the stila 5th avenue smokey eye collection (6 full size shadows yay!!!) and one of the it kits. I figured at 6 for the price of less than 1, plus the sample kit...how could I resist. 

The shadow collection looks like this, for anyone interested: 

Its a $108 value, full price sells for 36, and its on sale for 26. Combine that with your coupon and YAY. 
You are going to be VERY happy with the quality of the eyeshadows.

They are fantastic!

I recently picked up the Stila Park Avenue set on sale.

And I LOVE IT!

Good score!

This Sephora Blinged palette is $15.00. It looks like a mini-Naked1 or 2 palette version with lipcolors on it. So cute especially with the bling!

I placed my VIB order and got the Stila Snow Angel Color Palette & Stay All Dayâ„¢ Waterproof Volumizing Mascara, it was $39 and now is on sale for $29 and is in the special section that is qualified for free holiday shipping with the code (holidayship).  I wanted to order/use my gift card while they're going through without a $50 minimum because I don't really need anything right now but the blushes in the Stila palette are supposed to be really nice and there are 9 of them I think so lots of colors to play with.  My total was $9 and change.  That's pretty great for 18 shadows, the blushes and the mascara.  I'm happy.  I was happy to use my code to save the $6.95 because I've gotten so many great promo codes lately with Sephora that I'm swimming in awesome samples.  I was tempted to get the free travel Boscia White Mask but I really would rather try the black one and I'll hopefully pick it up someday after I've finished some more of the masks I already have.  I love Sephora lately, they're pretty great.  Also I noticed that they credited me 29 points to my VIB account and not just the 9 so that was another bonus.

Originally Posted by brennn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had the same problem. I asked them to reset my e-mail subscription at least four times in a six month span & got that same exact response every single time. 

What worked was I posted in the beautytalk customer service forum that resetting my e-mail subscriptions wasn't working & that it was getting frustrating.  One of the Sephora Beauty Advisors re-set my subscriptions for me & I started receiving e-mails within a couple of days. I still never get any mailed things (catalog, this rewards promo, etc) but I can at least use the e-mailed codes now. 

I would definitely call to make your order this time, just to make sure you don't run out of time to redeem this promo. I e-mailed them about receiving the BI & not VIB reward & they said to just call & make a phone order & they'd apply the right reward instead of emailing a new code.  

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah they tend to give really bullshit PC answers, I've noticed. Try calling? :
Would they let me place an order without the $50 minimum? I'm expecting to get Sephora GCs for Christmas so I'm waiting to buy the pricier stuff I want in January.. I hate talking on the phone haha but I'll make a call on Saturday or something. Gotta focus on my next 2 finals for now.

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You are going to be VERY happy with the quality of the eyeshadows.

They are fantastic!

I recently picked up the Stila Park Avenue set on sale.

And I LOVE IT!

Good score!
They arrived this morning! Can't say I desperately needed them since I already UD's vice palette and a million other shadows, but I'm happy to add them to my collection...maybe they'll make me want UD's smoked palette less. 

has anyone tried stacking these codes? I have 2 (my mom's not using hers) and because it's a giftcard i didn't know if i could use both on one order?

You could try, but I hear they might flag accounts that do two codes in one order. idk if it's worth the risk.

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

has anyone tried stacking these codes? I have 2 (my mom's not using hers) and because it's a giftcard i didn't know if i could use both on one order?

does anyone know approximately how frequently sephora restocks and/or on which days? The last time something that was oos I was alerted on restocked was 6 days ago but it went oos again before I could grab it ) :

I think they add new stuff on Tuesdays. I don't know if that includes restocking though.

On Monday morning when I made my purchase one of the items I wanted was out of stock, and a different item went out of stock while it was in my cart (don't you hate that). Anyways, later that same day the first item was available, so I think it's more often than just Tuesdays that items come back in stock.

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
does anyone know approximately how frequently sephora restocks and/or on which days? The last time something that was oos I was alerted on restocked was 6 days ago but it went oos again before I could grab it ) :
When I called last time, the agent told me they restock every 2 weeks

I finally got a naked2 palette ($50 just always seemed like so much money to spend on eyeshadow especially since I don't wear a full face of makeup everyday). I'm very excited because I only paid $20 for it ($20 Sephora reward and $10 Sephora ecertificate for completing a survey)! Totally worth it! I didn't get one of the itkits, but I was able to snag the VIB tarte trio set. I can't wait to get it :)

Originally Posted by tinkerbll695 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I finally got a naked2 palette ($50 just always seemed like so much money to spend on eyeshadow especially since I don't wear a full face of makeup everyday). I'm very excited because I only paid $20 for it ($20 Sephora reward and $10 Sephora ecertificate for completing a survey)! Totally worth it! I didn't get one of the itkits, but I was able to snag the VIB tarte trio set. I can't wait to get it :)
Oooo how did you get to do the survey? I've gotten their e giftcards from Wrapp which is awesome. It saved me $15.

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah. Where is this sephora survey at?
Ahh sorry! I should have been more clear. It wasn't a Sephora survey, it was a survey from a company that I had purchased something from and they were asking for feedback. They gave out a $10 e-certificate for participating and I chose Sephora.

Originally Posted by tinkerbll695 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ahh sorry! I should have been more clear. It wasn't a Sephora survey, it was a survey from a company that I had purchased something from and they were asking for feedback. They gave out a $10 e-certificate for participating and I chose Sephora.
oh okay gotcha. i'm glad that you got the naked palette for $20. that's what's up! 

Hey gang! I just got the InStyle mag in the mail yesterday and found a way to get a Sephora $5 gift card in it! I downloaded an app called Gyft (it's like wrapped) and once you do go into it and click on redeem gift card and type in code "style1n5" and it shows up in your gift cards! I'm sure you can use it with all your other gift cards and codes!!!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm a longtime lurker and first time poster! I'm addicted to sephora, ugh. And sample subs, which I discovered thanks to Zadi! Enjoy ladies!

Back