• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SEPHORA BEAUTY INSIDER GIFT CARD

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Buxom lippie deal is for two deluxe minis, but still awesome! I received my Sephora order last night and love them, but realized I already have Dolly. I think the options were for the lip glosses, a lip liner and mascara to choose from. Great code to use, either way. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Buxom lippie deal is for two deluxe minis, but still awesome! I received my Sephora order last night and love them, but realized I already have Dolly. I think the options were for the lip glosses, a lip liner and mascara to choose from. Great code to use, either way.
smile.gif
yup those are the options and it's the best one the have, or at least the best for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by parisnicole1989 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are the two lipglosses full size?? If so, then that's a steal!!
It's not full-sized, but each is exactly half the size of a full-size so having two half-sizes = one full-size & you get two colors :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's not full-sized, but each is exactly half the size of a full-size so having two half-sizes = one full-size & you get two colors :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Plus, how many of us ever finish a full lip gloss anyway? Or is that just me and my unfortunate goo hoarding? lol 
rolleyes.gif

I have about 10 lip glosses/balms in my purse at any given time, but I've managed to go through 3 Buxom lip glosses in Sugar this year...I LOVE it...my other lip glosses are neglected. Lol.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Plus, how many of us ever finish a full lip gloss anyway? Or is that just me and my unfortunate goo hoarding? lol 
rolleyes.gif
totally...they get to the point where the color fades and they stink and you have to throw them out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> why do you think I picked the lip gloss? goo hoarding ofc :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If we're sharing our epic hauling skeelz, can I post too?

Bought the Lorac Unzipped palette + one Tarina Tarantino sparklicity. Man, the only way I'd be able to use all this eyeshadow now is if I smear it all over my face every day for the next five years. And yet I keep buying more... because I like sparkly shit. I got a perfume deluxe sample because if nothing else, they will at least making nice stocking stuffers for friends. Then my three samples (so glad I waited so I could get a Bright Crystal -- definitely one of my HG scents) and a birthday gift~~

Best part? $0 
biggrin.gif
 $15 BI coupon + $15 BI coupon courtesy of the lovely madeupMegan + $5 wrapp gc + the rest off a Sephora GC I've had. I still have $26 on that still, which, when I get another wrapp gc will be enough for $25 of items + awesome bonus item + the cost of shipping. :'D

I really need to stop buying stuff though. I Bet I have like 5 packages at home (I Probably do... BB, Ipsy, Starlooks... well then this and two GB) my dad must be so annoyed lol

Originally Posted by omgitsliz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No its not.

No its not. This is one i recieved in the mail. The one that is only redeemable in store
If you -- or anyone else wants my 20% off Ulta code for prestige costmetics (excluding fragrance & Dermalogica.) pm me!! The code expires today and is one-time use so I don't want to let it go to waste :3

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bought the Lorac Unzipped palette + one Tarina Tarantino sparklicity. Man, the only way I'd be able to use all this eyeshadow now is if I smear it all over my face every day for the next five years. And yet I keep buying more... because I like sparkly shit. I got a perfume deluxe sample because if nothing else, they will at least making nice stocking stuffers for friends. Then my three samples (so glad I waited so I could get a Bright Crystal -- definitely one of my HG scents) and a birthday gift~~

Best part? $0 
biggrin.gif
 $15 BI coupon + $15 BI coupon courtesy of the lovely madeupMegan + $5 wrapp gc + the rest off a Sephora GC I've had. I still have $26 on that still, which, when I get another wrapp gc will be enough for $25 of items + awesome bonus item + the cost of shipping. :'D

I really need to stop buying stuff though. I Bet I have like 5 packages at home (I Probably do... BB, Ipsy, Starlooks... well then this and two GB) my dad must be so annoyed lol
I know right? lol me too! it's good hoarding + sparkle hoarding? We picked almost the same samples XD My bf already said: you have to stop buying stuff :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> made me so sad D: lol not like I NEED anything at this point

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know right? lol me too! it's good hoarding + sparkle hoarding? We picked almost the same samples XD My bf already said: you have to stop buying stuff :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> made me so sad D: lol not like I NEED anything at this point
lol every time my bf walks into my bathroom he screams out "YOU'RE A HOARDER". Its said, he says I can't buy anything else until I use 50% of what I have in there. That will take decades, lol. 

lol every time my bf walks into my bathroom he screams out "YOU'RE A HOARDER". Its said, he says I can't buy anything else until I use 50% of what I have in there. That will take decades, lol. 
OMG!!!!!!!!!! my bf says the same!!! he's like, you can't buy anything unless you use it up/run out/ use half!! lol...men...

They are just jealous of our goo hoarding skills!  

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG!!!!!!!!!! my bf says the same!!! he's like, you can't buy anything unless you use it up/run out/ use half!! lol...men...

Mine complains all the time too but he can't exactly tell me how to spend my own money 
eusa_naughty.gif

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine complains all the time too but he can't exactly tell me how to spend my own money 
eusa_naughty.gif
Mine's not telling me how to spend mine, he's telling me we can't spend his, in order to be with him, I can't work atm so I don't really have a lot of money, so he pays for  most of my stuff. If it was mine, he'd have no saying XD

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They are just jealous of our goo hoarding skills!  
yes! lol

Plus, how many of us ever finish a full lip gloss anyway?
I have used up several MAC pinkarat lustreglass lip glosses.  It is my HG lip gloss.  The color is sooooo pretty.  I hope they never discontinue it.

Of course, now with all the beauty boxes I have received, I have a backlog of glosses to try. 

I am so lucky in that my boyfriend supports my beauty box hobby.  He says that I'm beautiful, and the makeup hobby makes me happy, and he likes it when I get dolled up to go out.

rolleyes.gif
I think I've finished ONE lip gloss in my whole life, it was Guerlain Terracotta Gloss in the lightest color... seriously that stuff looks so cool on the lips! But now I get so many lip glosses in my subs that I will never need to buy another one.

There's such a feeling of deep and rare satisfaction when you actually have to scrape the sides of your lip gloss...or hit tin on a pan of eyeshadow...

Yesterday I actually squeezed the last bit of Algenist cleanser out of the tube!

I felt victorious. 

15d.gif

I opened a back up bottle (I have 3) then immediately purchased more stuff right away!

One step forward 3 steps back :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back