• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SEPHORA BEAUTY INSIDER GIFT CARD

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally used my beauty insider gift card and combined it with the Gyft Sephora gift card to get the Sephora + Pantone alchemy of color eye shadow pallet, along with a free sample of the Tarte amazonian clay serum all for $4.48 :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by MzKayleeJames /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey gang! I just got the InStyle mag in the mail yesterday and found a way to get a Sephora $5 gift card in it! I downloaded an app called Gyft (it's like wrapped) and once you do go into it and click on redeem gift card and type in code "style1n5" and it shows up in your gift cards! I'm sure you can use it with all your other gift cards and codes!!!!!
biggrin.gif

I'm a longtime lurker and first time poster! I'm addicted to sephora, ugh. And sample subs, which I discovered thanks to Zadi! Enjoy ladies!
Welcome, MzKayleeJames!  And, thank you for the tip!

If anybody is interested in sending eachother $5 wrapp giftcards through facebook please let me know! Message me your email or ask for mine so we can be facebook friends and send them! Thanks, a few more gift cards would really help with Christmas shopping!

Hello if anyone has a code they are not using I would be willing to trade you another coupon for it

Bath & Body works free shipping with order of $25 or more exp12/31
Free Loreal paris hair color up to 9.99 exp 3/31/13 (will have to mail to you)

Rent the runway coupon that came in the birch box this month. Dont have mine yet but will send when I receive on Tuesday.

PM me if interested. Thanks!

Just a question... I'm wondering since they're letting you enter plural gift cards now if you can stack them. For example, if you've a friend who doesn't want to use their $15, if you could maybe get $30? You couldn't before because it would only let you enter one GC per order, but I think it changed now. ...hm....

Originally Posted by edenmonet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You can't combine promotions online, 1 promotion per order and in store as well.
You misunderstood what I was asking. I was asking if you could stack the gift cards for this promotion, which multiple poeple have reported you can because now you can enter multiple gift cards are check out

ARGHH sephora has the new naked basics palette now and Im so tempted to just use this gift card on it..but I also have a 20% in store coupon from ulta which I can use for it as well since they have it..im soo torn!

Originally Posted by omgitsliz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ARGHH sephora has the new naked basics palette now and Im so tempted to just use this gift card on it..but I also have a 20% in store coupon from ulta which I can use for it as well since they have it..im soo torn!
Just make sure that you can actually use the 20% coupon at ulta on urban decay. Usually their coupons only work for non-prestige cosmetics. I think the only coupons I saw that worked for the entire store were the ones during their F&F event.

Originally Posted by tinkerbll695 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just make sure that you can actually use the 20% coupon at ulta on urban decay. Usually their coupons only work for non-prestige cosmetics. I think the only coupons I saw that worked for the entire store were the ones during their F&F event.
Yes you can. The exclusions say nothing about Urban Decay being excluded. The coupon states the brands that are excluded and Urban Decay is not one of them. I also called up my local Ulta and confirmed this.

Yes you can. The exclusions say nothing about Urban Decay being excluded. The coupon states the brands that are excluded and Urban Decay is not one of them. I also called up my local Ulta and confirmed this.
awesome! I'll have to start going to ulta more!

Is it the 20% off email with brands at the bottom? I got one too and UD is definitely included as one of the brands you can purchase.

No its not

Is it the 20% off email with brands at the bottom? I got one too and UD is definitely included as one of the brands you can purchase.
. No its not. This is one i recieved in the mail. The one that is only redeemable in store

I finally used my code! I got my regular moisturizer by Clinique, cuz I ran out, a set of Sephora eyeliners cuz I don't have any other color eyeliners but black and brown and used BUXOM2 and got 2 lip glosses :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ended up paying $36 so I basically got the moisturizer for $1 cheaper and everything else free <3

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I finally used my code! I got my regular moisturizer by Clinique, cuz I ran out, a set of Sephora eyeliners cuz I don't have any other color eyeliners but black and brown and used BUXOM2 and got 2 lip glosses :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ended up paying $36 so I basically got the moisturizer for $1 cheaper and everything else free <3

Are the two lipglosses full size?? If so, then that's a steal!!

Latest posts

Back