September 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm excited about these even though neither of the colors will work for me! I just dyed my hair a gingery shade of blonde so I need a slightly warmer color - but I can use the wax, highlighter, tools, and stencils!! 

I usually don't wear makeup, but this brow set intriques me. I'm going to give it a go instead of swapping it, like I do with most of the makeup items I get. I'm hoping I can figure it out and do some effective eye brow shaping.

I think it's a great spoiler. High end makeup & something useful that not everyone has is awesome, but I already swapped mine. I'm all set on my brow care system & don't need anymore makeup. I hope there is a stellar fashion or home item in there & a proper food item, like chocolate or salted caramel something. We've had plenty of healthy snacks lately in my opinion.

I love this kit! I mix the 2 shades and love how it looks! I actually need a new one soon so great timing! September is my birthday month and it looks like this box is gonna be awesome!

Ran out of my Hourglass eyebrow pencil and have been using the Naked Basics palette and a brush to fill in my brows lately, so this is perfect timing!

One of my favorite youtubers always talks about this too, so I can not wait to try it!
The thing is though, I have blonde hair and use a taupe color most of the time, but hopefully this works for me!

My favorite eyebrow product right now is the IT Cosmetics universal brow pencil, but I also like to use powders. I bought the Urban Decay brow box a week or two ago, but returned it when I saw the Too Faced spoiler.  

I'm really excited that we'll be getting this next month, as the cost is almost enough to cover the box.  I love the packaging Too Faced uses, plus it looks really durable/portable.  

I just resubbed after like 1.5 years because of the spoiler. It'll definitely get use and with a $5 coupon code it costs more than the box.

Amazing spoiler! So happy about this. Really the rest of the box could be pink ziploc bags and dial bodywash and that would be just fine.*

*but that won't stop me from hoping the rest will be even better!
Oh no, girl!  Not "dial-gate" all over again!  Lol!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am also super excited about the brow kit.  I am totally hooked on my Hourglass brow pencil, but this looks really fun to try! 

Back