September 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a fun box!  Here are some of the pics from MSA:

Each box comes with a fold out card detailing the items included.

Hudson + Bleecker Labyrinth Onyx Travel Trio – Value $45

I couldn’t find this exact item on the Hudson + Bleecker site, so I’m not sure if that means it is an exclusive for POPSUGAR subscribers.

The clear zipper pouch is TSA friendly, and inside are two drawstring bags for intimates and shoes:

Kris Nations XO Stud Earrings – Value $35

Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray – Value $20

NCLA So Rich Vitamin-E Enriched Cuticle Oil – Value $18

Nourish Snacks Almonds to Cherries – Value $2

This box also came with a card to share POPSUGAR with your friends:

WOW, I really LOVE the spoilers!  <3 The snack food is right up my alley, the earrings are adorable (even though I don't usually wear gold, I'll get some good use out of these ones!), I'm in need of some more cuticle oil, the Too Faced eyebrow stuff I'm super excited for, I could ALWAYS use more leave-in conditioner on my over processed hair, and the travel bags will come in very handy!  Love love love love it and can't wait to get my hands on this box!!!

So in love with this box!! I've been needing a shoe bag for travel and the earrings are adorable. I think I will use everything!! 

Wow, I am really enjoying PSMH, love this box. I'll use everything except maybe the earrings, but I can gift those. Can't wait to get my box, hurry up and ship PopSugar!

WOW. So cute.  All of it.  Love Hudson + Bleeker.  Super excited for the inclusion. Earrings = adorable. Already loved the eye brow kit.  So happy. 

Love everything except the earrings. The MSA pic said the brow kit didn't include the tweezers and brushes so id like to know whether that's a fluke or not. I hope it's just an error. I am so glad to get the lingerie and shoe bags. I know some are sick of

travel items but these are unusual and don't get sent out much.

I also feel like this is a great box for upkeep, w the hair product and the cuticle oil. Practical boxes like these are some of my favorites.

It seems like most of the box is beauty items, and that is perfectly (more like oh my gosh thank you so much  PopSugar I'm addicted to makeup) good with me!

I hope to not get those earrings though, as I do not have my ears pierced (just really did not ever get around to doing so, and it really doesn't bother me), but in my PopSugar profile thing you do once you subscribe I said that, so hopefully that means I get something else instead (with equal value!)

I guess I'm in the minority here, this box doesn't look that fantastic to me. Only kind of excited about the brow kit, even though I really don't do anything with my brows. I didn't care for last month's or this month's, might let my subscription go for now. I remember hating last year's October box. 

So content with this box. Everything will be happily put to use. I was not excited about the "travel" aspect, but this will be of huge use to me.

I don't have a good track record with Briogeo, though. Through Birchbox and Ipsy I've tried the deep conditioning mask, which was just okay, and the volumizing blow dry spray actually made my hair heavier and flatter, not more volumized.

Label created today on Fed Ex. Really happy with this box.  Interested in the travel bags. Bracelet or earrings is ok with me.  But I have marked on my profile no earrings but I have pierced ears (just funny about earrings, I cant wear large heavy earrings). And I was needing new cuticle oil.  So this box is a win for me!

Holy crap, this box is PERFECT for me. I'm so excited-- I will use every single item! Originally I posted that all I wanted was the brow kit, but I would have loved this without the brow kit.. so... HOORAY!

Great pick me up for school :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I was a little shocked by the products of the box. My Subscription Addition spoiled the whole box. I was expecting to be different items than the travel bag and chocolate cherries. I am sure that I can work all of the items in my style or gift them but I am hoping that PopSugar steps it up for October .

Has anyone's boxed shipped?

I have no sign of mine yet, and when I was checking FedEx for it, I noticed that my box had been delivered on the 11th for the past four months but now I haven't even seen the label created yet

Mine shipped on Wednesday and is now in Arizona, but for some reason the estimate FedEx has for delivery is next Saturday the 19th???? I'm really hoping it doesn't actually take that long. 

I was a little shocked by the products of the box. My Subscription Addition spoiled the whole box. I was expecting to be different items than the travel bag and chocolate cherries. I am sure that I can work all of the items in my style or gift them but I am hoping that PopSugar steps it up for October .
I don't think the cherries are chocolate I think they're almond and cherries. It's still a little too hot in some parts for chocolate to go out in subs boxes (I would think). 

I'm not a big fan of the travel bags myself but I'm hosting my sister's bridal shower next month and we're doing a Bed, Bath and Barbados theme (since she's going there on her honeymoon). I was going to gift her the bags with some goodies packed inside like sunscreens and such.  

I have a bit of weird situation.  I checked Fedex and I have two labels created from Popsugar, both on the same day.  Has anyone else had this happen and then one just disappears?  I have a 3 month sub that ends in October so it's not like I would normally be billed for this month and they accidentally doubled it. I was billed months ago.  Hmmmmmmmmmm............

This is a great box and I'm so impressed with Popsugar this year.  I've enjoyed every single box for months on end have been introduced to some amazing products thanks to PS.   I really love getting a brand in Popsugar and then seeing it at Anthropologie months later. . . it makes me feel like one of the cool kids.  

For the most part, I've been using everything from my PS boxes but find that things I don't really like or need make excellent gifts.  

Back