September 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my tracking info and it says it's only 0.8 oz. Is everyone else's that way too? Seems really small.

I got my box today and I'm assuming that since I checked that I don't have pierced ears I received a Kris Nations "XOXO" Bar Chain Bracelet. It's very pretty, but too teeny tiny for my gigantic wrist. Sigh.

The packaging is adorable though so I think it'll make a great gift.

Travel bags are really nice and although not strictly necessary will be a cool thing to have for my next trip. The brow kit is SO COOL looking, I am debating whether to save it for a good friend who is obsessed with her brows. I love the spray conditioner and cuticle oil, both will definitely get used. I even like the snack and while something decadent would be nice, at least I won't have to feel guilty for eating this!

All in all, pretty good box I thought. 

Oh and everything was very light. The only thing with any weight to it is the spray conditioner.

I'm in love with September's box so much I want to subscribe again! Does anyone have an extra $10 off coupon they're not going to use? Much appreciated!

I'm in love with September's box so much I want to subscribe again! Does anyone have an extra $10 off coupon they're not going to use? Much appreciated!
 I won't get my box until mid-week, but if you haven't found a coupon by then I'll be happy to pass mine on to you.

and sadly (meaning, addiction) I have a couple coming. No word on any.  Just "processing". No email communications. 

I got my box today and I'm assuming that since I checked that I don't have pierced ears I received a Kris Nations "XOXO" Bar Chain Bracelet. It's very pretty, but too teeny tiny for my gigantic wrist. Sigh.

The packaging is adorable though so I think it'll make a great gift.

Travel bags are really nice and although not strictly necessary will be a cool thing to have for my next trip. The brow kit is SO COOL looking, I am debating whether to save it for a good friend who is obsessed with her brows. I love the spray conditioner and cuticle oil, both will definitely get used. I even like the snack and while something decadent would be nice, at least I won't have to feel guilty for eating this!

All in all, pretty good box I thought. 
I don't have pierced ears, either.  I was so impressed that Popsugar used our profile to send something we could wear.  I haven't even opened the little jar because while I love the bracelet, it would make an excellent gift.  I'm sorry it didn't fit your wrist. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I used the Too Faced eyebrow kit today (I've been doing my brows for years, both with pencils and powders). This is a stellar kit and I love that it has everything you need, plus the eyebrow brush, spoolie and tweezers are actually really good.   Two thumbs up! 

I love everything else in this box and I think that Popsugar did a fabulous job. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I went spoiler free this month so I was so happily surprised with this box! I'll use everything in it, have actually already used some of it today as soon as it was unpacked! Way to go PS!

got mine yesterday! I love it all--may save the cuticle oil for a gift and gave the snack to my husband, but the rest should work great. 

btw, so happy to see a too faced coupon as I was going to buy one of the melteds and now it'll be cheaper woohoo!

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

WOW, I really LOVE the spoilers!  <3 The snack food is right up my alley, the earrings are adorable (even though I don't usually wear gold, I'll get some good use out of these ones!), I'm in need of some more cuticle oil, the Too Faced eyebrow stuff I'm super excited for, I could ALWAYS use more leave-in conditioner on my over processed hair, and the travel bags will come in very handy!  Love love love love it and can't wait to get my hands on this box!!!
I got the box yesterday and I still love it.  I was surprised at how teeny tiny the earrings are but that's great for me, as I love teeny tiny earrings!  I'm sad at how expensive this company is though.... I'd LOVE to get an Aquarius necklace but I'm not paying that for something so tiny...even with the 20% off.  Phooey.  Maybe I can rope my BF into getting something for me for Christmas from there. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my box today!

Love everything, the eyeliner I got was in "Fig" and will be perfect for my hazel eyes, the conditioning spray smells AMAZING, and the bracelet is so cute! Loved this month so much!

Got my box today too. I love the Too Faced brow kit, I've been wanting to purchase this so it just made the box for me The travel kit will come in handy as I have a few trips coming up. I also got the bracelet and it's cute but I can see me breaking it quickly, I am very hard on bracelets. I loved the snack too, yum yum lol.

Can't wait to see what is in next month's box!

Back