September 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was kind of not happy when I saw the spoilers, but now that I have the box, I am definitely in love with the earrings, although small, they fit my second holes perfectly and are not too big with the first holes' large set of earrings. The cuticle oil is amazing and my hair LOVES the conditioning spray. I have to order a larger bottle when this is done. I am not a brow girl... so not sure what to do with the kit. 

I was going to ask the same q. i don't think so..
Yeah I'm confused too.

I picked up my box this morning at the post office. I so badly wanted the snack to be sugar free and all natural but it's not, I'm so bummed. I suppose cherries are too tart when dried that they need additional sugar. I'm only complaining because I'm clean eating again until my sister's wedding.

I didn't get a good look at everything in the box, but I still plan to gift the bags and earrings to my sister. I'm really happy with all the beauty items in the box. 

Well. I find this box to be dissappointing and unexciting. It's my birthday month and I was hoping for someing that was Fall themed. I'll be swapping most of it. However, I'm going to be adventurous and try the brow stuff and the cuticle stuff. If those items end up beiing good finds for me, then it was worth the cost of the box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Popsugar is always good for introducing new things to me.

The leave in conditioner.....im a huge fan! My dry brittle dyed hair hasn't been this soft in years. What a surprise!
Totally agree.  After a summer filled with salt water and chlorine the leave in conditioner is working magic on my hair.  Will definitely re-purchase. So funny too because that was one of the items I was pretty meh about at first. Love when that happens!

I don't have a good track record with Briogeo, though. Through Birchbox and Ipsy I've tried the deep conditioning mask, which was just okay, and the volumizing blow dry spray actually made my hair heavier and flatter, not more volumized.
*Sigh* 

I'm glad you guys^^ like your Briogeo products because it was another miss for me! It made my hair feel sticky and heavy and, if anything, less soft and moisturized. Something about their products just do not work for me.

*Sigh* 

I'm glad you guys^^ like your Briogeo products because it was another miss for me! It made my hair feel sticky and heavy and, if anything, less soft and moisturized. Something about their products just do not work for me.
What a bummer.  This is like the first leave in conditioner I ve tried that I ve actually liked and didn't weigh my hair down or make it feel weird.  Sorry to hear it didn't work for you :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

*Sigh* 

Maybe you're one of those lucky girls who don't have a mop head :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i have never gotten a leave in from a sub box that did a thing for my hair...i was highly impressed.

After having my box for a bit, I still really love it. The zip pouch is roomy, nice, sturdy & means I'll be going through security all classy now instead of with my stuff in a ziplock that always breaks open. The shoe bag is already in use since I was short one (I'm OCD about shoe & handbag storage) & I can always use more travel bags. I usually use the Henri B sets, but these are really nice too. LOVE the earrings more than I thought I would & they don't irritate my sensitive ears! I did an awesome swap for the brow kit & I'll save the nail care for Christmas stockings. Also looking forward to trying the conditioning spray when mine runs out.

I'm totally happy with this box except for the snack (I really need chocolate or caramels to get excited). Can't wait for October!

I just bought the matching shoe bag and packing cube from Hudson and Bleecker...I had been paying attention to the company since I learned about it from Hitha on the Go but wasn't sure if the quality was there for the prices.  I think the stuff we got to try via PSMH pushed me over the edge and I'm going to get their garment bag and toiletry bag too (in a different pattern).  I used the code FIRST15 and got 15% off. 

I just bought the matching shoe bag and packing cube from Hudson and Bleecker...I had been paying attention to the company since I learned about it from Hitha on the Go but wasn't sure if the quality was there for the prices.  I think the stuff we got to try via PSMH pushed me over the edge and I'm going to get their garment bag and toiletry bag too (in a different pattern).  I used the code FIRST15 and got 15% off. 
Cute!  Love that.

The cosmetic case is amazing too!  I use it daily and it's perfect for makeup and brushes.  

Back