Sircle Samples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so excited for this website to really get up and running, it's not even funny. So far have ordered the brushes and headband.

I just edited and resubmitted my profile and the 1000 points showed up. All that's available is the cream, so I'll wait. As far as surveys go, I haven't seen anything new....I'm excited though

Someone before mentioned isthisodd.com (which is also owned by them).  I signed up and am getting tons of points (yay!). But it takes awhile to get any samples because you need a LOT of points for pretty small samples (ie 3000 Oc's for a .5oz sample). But I don't mind because it seems like a really cool site/community. Kind of like a forum...ish.  My question is toanyone who has been a part of this site: does your server/screen freeze and go really slow every time you go to the sample shop? Mine goes REALLY slow and multiple times it's actually frozen :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got the cream--it looks nice and since it's free, why not? I'm guessing the better deals will come sooner because they're still in Beta mode and don't need to accommodate thousands of people requesting, so can send better stuff. 

It took a little while for products to show up on the screen, but I just ordered SircleSwag Napoleon Perdis Lip Gloss-Nude :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm excited to try since I really wanted a nude gloss! Plus its a full size sample so it says

I went for the nude gloss, too. As soon as I "bought" it the other color turned up in the shop so I got that one too:)

I'm debating on the tangerine. I don't have anything orange, but I doubt I'd wear it if i got it.

I got the self-tanner. 6 ounces is a good size for a freebie, and I can't live without using some form of gradual self-tanning lotion every day.

It's .50 oz for the sample.. the full size is 6 oz retails at 39.99

Originally Posted by amygab1126 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the self-tanner. 6 ounces is a good size for a freebie, and I can't live without using some form of gradual self-tanning lotion every day.

Oh, man! I didn't look at it long enough. Half an ounce will be a one time application...and a difficult one at that. I'm 5'8" and all legs - that's a lot of area to cover!

Originally Posted by mszJessica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's .50 oz for the sample.. the full size is 6 oz retails at 39.99

Of course, I go on again and there is nothing there. Story of my life lol

I am currently waiting for her to email me my login info for the business side of it. She is adding some shadows to the products! woo!

ooh can't wait!

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Of course, I go on again and there is nothing there. Story of my life lol

I am currently waiting for her to email me my login info for the business side of it. She is adding some shadows to the products! woo!

Latest posts

Back