Sircle Samples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That only showed up for me after I ordered it. Previously, the only code there was from the fake tan lotion company I accidentally ordered a sample from. I hope I get my nail polish before the Lex code expires. I need to know that I like it before I go crazy ordering. I love the concept behind the polish though!

Same! 

Part of the purpose of the site is incentive to buy what you sampled so that is why there is a coupon code. Keeps customers interested.

I am so bummed the polish is gone. Everything I clicked last night kept getting an error and then this morning its not there.. Boo, I will wait for you guys to review it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I still have the brushes and a moisturizer showing up for me to be able to sample, but I don't have enough points. 
icon_lol.gif
 Unless they end up cancelling the order I emailed them about doing on accident and credit back the points or they credit us that 1000 points for filling out the beauty profile. 
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Part of the purpose of the site is incentive to buy what you sampled so that is why there is a coupon code. Keeps customers interested.

I am so bummed the polish is gone. Everything I clicked last night kept getting an error and then this morning its not there.. Boo, I will wait for you guys to review it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Is it in your make up bag? I thought it hadn't worked last night, but then it was gone from my samples page and in my make up bag this morning along with a subtraction of 300 points. 

No, I didn't even add it to my bag because I kept getting errors ):

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is it in your make up bag? I thought it hadn't worked last night, but then it was gone from my samples page and in my make up bag this morning along with a subtraction of 300 points. 

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No, I didn't even add it to my bag because I kept getting errors ):

Oh that sucks :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I couldn't get the screen to go when I was hitting "order" but it apparently worked. 

The list to pick is really small, I think I will just wait until I have more points and they come out with more samples (unless that polish comes back haha)

She told me I had to start off with 10-15 products so that means that 10-15 polishes were scooped up already?

Yaaay! Got an email back that they are cancelling the fake tanner thing and refunding my coins and to bear with them because the site is in the process of beta testing. 
smile.gif

I really didn't want take that sample from them when I'm not the target audience and there may be somebody out there who would want it more, while it would go to waste with me. The page kept glitching and freezing and next thing I knew I was down 300 coins. lol. Very thankful that they are fixing it for me.

So excited about that polish still. 
wub.gif

I was able to get back into the site last night from my phone. I ordered the moisturizer, and it confimed my order. The only other samples available to me were the tanner and the brush set. I never saw nail polish.

what e-mail did you use? I used the orders@ one but I haven't heard anything back from them yet (I sent it yesterday).

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yaaay! Got an email back that they are cancelling the fake tanner thing and refunding my coins and to bear with them because the site is in the process of beta testing. 
smile.gif

I really didn't want take that sample from them when I'm not the target audience and there may be somebody out there who would want it more, while it would go to waste with me. The page kept glitching and freezing and next thing I knew I was down 300 coins. lol. Very thankful that they are fixing it for me.

So excited about that polish still. 
wub.gif

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

what e-mail did you use? I used the orders@ one but I haven't heard anything back from them yet (I sent it yesterday).

I used info@

Wow, this looks awesome! I did my profile and added a pic. I'm thinking of adding 5 products to my "Makeup Bag" so I'll have 600 coins to get that brush set. This site looks like something I could get addicted to, actually...

EDIT: I just added one product to the makeup bag and it gave me 100 points, so I ordered the brushes right away. Yay!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

info@ 

smile.gif

Ahhhh! I want to order stuffs but they haven't refunded me my 300 coins yet or given me my 1000 for filling out my beauty profile. AHHHHHHH!

1000 for the Beauty Profile? Damn, I didn't get that, either. I thought that was what the 500 I got was for, but now I see it was just for joining. Hmmm...gonna have to send an email, too, I guess.

If you do email them can you let us know what the outcome is? I didn't get the 1000 either, but I figured I'd wait a few days since it looks on facebook like their website hasn't officially launched yet. 

Originally Posted by amygab1126 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

1000 for the Beauty Profile? Damn, I didn't get that, either. I thought that was what the 500 I got was for, but now I see it was just for joining. Hmmm...gonna have to send an email, too, I guess.

Ugh, I'm tempted to get the Glam Grab for nails but then I'm worried I won't like it. Ahhh, can't decide...

Originally Posted by channelzero /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you do email them can you let us know what the outcome is? I didn't get the 1000 either, but I figured I'd wait a few days since it looks on facebook like their website hasn't officially launched yet. 

I emailed them yesterday about it, they said it will be fixed once they work out the kinks of their site.

Back