Sircle Samples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I saw that and was like
rocknroll2.gif

LOVE me some polish!!!

You can add items to your make up bag for points too.. Looks like they will have an app soon so you can just scan the barcode, how awesome is that

If I get this polish in the mail and love it (it looks like something I'm going to adore as I lovelove pink and glitter) I will DEFINITELY buy from them. I love that they donate $1 from sales to different causes. Fabulous!

I am kind of hoping I don't love it. I have waaaay too many nail polishes. My poor husband is going to have to move out soon to make up some room ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If I get this polish in the mail and love it (it looks like something I'm going to adore as I lovelove pink and glitter) I will DEFINITELY buy from them. I love that they donate $1 from sales to different causes. Fabulous!

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those are so cute. I have regular ones. I have 3 of them already and over flowing lol

I don't have anywhere to put all mine yet, but I only have two Birchboxes full of polish, so I'm good. I have room for more. 
biggrin.gif

Wow, I thought I recognized their address:  That used to be the corporate headquarters of McCaw Communication, which later became AT&T Wireless (let's just say I have professional reasons for recognizing that address and leave it at that).  I think Real Networks may have moved in after AWS moved out.  Not a bad location, assuming it's their real location (Posh Pod makes me wary about this sort of thing).  And OMG I LEFT THAT WORLD THREE AND A HALF YEARS AGO!  MAKE MY BRAIN STOP THIS!  AARGH!  Ahem.  Oh, look, they apparently started as an advertising company in 2009.  This makes me feel like they're a bit more legitimate in this endeavor and more likely to understand what they're doing than some of the other companies that have hit the scene lately.  

I picked the brush set (which I actually want) so i'm hoping that the order actually goes through! If not then oh well, i'm sure it'll be semi-easy to get the points again. I e-mailed them about it so hopefully i'll hear back!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It wouldn't let me purchase anything even with shipping address...maybe its my browser. Which did you choose? 

I'm not that worried about anything since its all free. 

That TUILLERIES on the Lex page REALLY reminds me of Deborah Lippmann CANDY SHOP.

And that is NOT a bad thing at all

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That TUILLERIES on the Lex page REALLY reminds me of Deborah Lippmann CANDY SHOP.

And that is NOT a bad thing at all

Yeees! I thought that too! I'm so in love with it already, and it deducted the points from my account immediately and put it in my "makeup bag". I so hope I get it! If it's beautiful I will definitely buy more from the company. *crosses fingers*

I was able to register, but the rep is right, there are lots of bugs for them to work out. I will try back later, since it wouldn't let me add anything.

It let me order the brushes! I hope it works out, because I lost my entire freakin' set of brushes last weekend while out of state for a funeral. :'(  Try surviving on one angled eyeshadow brush and q-tips! lol

That said, this service seems awesome, I hope it stays that way!

Whoa, as I was looking around the site again just now, I had a pop up that said I earned a badge for ordering my first sample. 
smile.gif

Apparently the nail polish is what I successfully ordered too. I have revlon whimsical which is a dupe of DL glitter in the air which I love and like you guys said this looks like candy shop which is pretty much the pink version of glitter in the air so even better. excited for this to work! And I really hope I get the credits for filling out my beauty profile eventually!

Did you guys see there is also a 30% off promo code at lex cosmetics, which is the company who made the polish? 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you guys see there is also a 30% off promo code at lex cosmetics, which is the company who made the polish? 

That only showed up for me after I ordered it. Previously, the only code there was from the fake tan lotion company I accidentally ordered a sample from. I hope I get my nail polish before the Lex code expires. I need to know that I like it before I go crazy ordering. I love the concept behind the polish though!

Aw, I would have actually LIKED that polish and I'm not a polish person, but it was gone before I signed back in last night. Oh well, I'll be happy with the brushes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aw, I would have actually LIKED that polish and I'm not a polish person, but it was gone before I signed back in last night. Oh well, I'll be happy with the brushes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah I kind of figure "whatever" since it is all free! This is such a cool service. 

Back