Sircle Samples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's cool. In that case, I'll just wait. I think the site seems totally awesome, though.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I emailed them yesterday about it, they said it will be fixed once they work out the kinks of their site.

I'm tempted to get the napoleon perdis lip gloss, it's 300 points. I think I'll just get it since it seems pretty easy to earn more points, especially adding products to your makeup bags and doing reviews.

I ordered the Glam Grab Bag, and then magically had another 100 points. So I enough to get the gloss too. :)

Looks like they're already catching up...the 1,000 just showed up on mine. Wish the gloss wasn't already gone, but I got the lip grab bag earlier and I'm looking forward to seeing what they've got coming.

has anyone else gotten the 1000? I still haven't and I completely my profile yesterday...

Originally Posted by channelzero /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Looks like they're already catching up...the 1,000 just showed up on mine. Wish the gloss wasn't already gone, but I got the lip grab bag earlier and I'm looking forward to seeing what they've got coming.

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but about an hour before they showed up I went into the profile and resubmitted it. The points didn't show up immediately after that, so they may be unrelated.

I haven't touched my profile since yesterday and the 1,000 showed up. Maybe they're having to manually do it?

I guess i'll just wait and see...i'm antsy because I REALLY want that headband!! I love headbands probably more than anything else that they could offer me haha

I've got my 1000 points.

I'm temped to get the Apothederm cream but when it comes to sites like this I always have such a bad habit of hoarding my points and never spending them.

Mine updated to show the 1000, too. There's nothing I want in samples right now, but I think this looks really promising!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I guess i'll just wait and see...i'm antsy because I REALLY want that headband!! I love headbands probably more than anything else that they could offer me haha

I'm the same way I didn't get the lip gloss but they just added the 1,000 points from completing the Beauty profile so I think I may use those points instead on getting the headband.

Edit: So I used my points on getting the headband as much as I would like to try other samples out I think this site is neat to not only get makeup samples but other cute little things. This site looks really promising can't wait til it's really up and running.

I'm just anxious to see when people start receiving things. I've ordered 2 things so far, but I have this ounce of doubt that they will never come. 

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, I leave for the day and everyone got awesome things. I check to see whats there and its a cream, boo. More I missed out on! lol

It seems like I missed some really good things too...I was a little "meh" about the cream but I am still in the market for a good moisturizer. The headband was cute though!

I'm just anxious to see when people start receiving things. I've ordered 2 things so far, but I have this ounce of doubt that they will never come. 
I am working with them as a company and it's pretty legit. There is a trial period but there is also a pay per mailing so I dont see why they wouldn't send if they're paying to be on the site.

Latest posts

Back