Sircle Samples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it wishful thinking, or do they have the option for you to send your sample to someone else? Because I want to try the Apothederm Bright Skin Serum, but it never showed up in my shop. But I read that a couple people above have it as an option and they don't want it.
whistling.gif

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is it wishful thinking, or do they have the option for you to send your sample to someone else? Because I want to try the Apothederm Bright Skin Serum, but it never showed up in my shop. But I read that a couple people above have it as an option and they don't want it.
whistling.gif
At least the last time I had a sample, you have the option to gift it to a friend.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

whistling.gif

At least the last time I had a sample, you have the option to gift it to a friend.

That's what I thought. Is it against the rules if I want somebody on here who doesn't want theirs to do that for me? (The MUT rules, not Sircle Samples.)

They have it on their sister site, Isthatodd.com, but it costs 6750 oddcoins!

Right now:

sold_out-2f430da809abf616b3167523bad54d8f.png
SircleSwag $10 Gift Card $10 Gift Card good for purchase online or in stores!

Oc 600
Apothederm Bright Skin Serum There is a bright side to every complexion. Need a boost in finding yours? ...

Oc 1200
NutraFuels Vitamin Supplement Oral Spray Nutraceuticals NutraFuels product line consists of vitamins and nutrients in an aqueous solu...

Oc 500

FYI - that serum is AMAZING. I'm buying the full size. After using it, I got so many compliments from surely dudes on how radiant my skin looked. There must be something to it!

So I finally got an email after signing up what feels like a year ago....aaaaaannnd I can't log in to save my life.  It keeps giving me an error.  I asked for password help since I don't remember giving it one and it took a few hours for them to send me a link that doesn't appear to do anything other than let me input a password that doesn't work when I try to log in.

I'm sure it's not worth the effort but this is one of the must frustrating websites I've experienced. 

Quote: Originally Posted by mermuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So I finally got an email after signing up what feels like a year ago....aaaaaannnd I can't log in to save my life.  It keeps giving me an error.  I asked for password help since I don't remember giving it one and it took a few hours for them to send me a link that doesn't appear to do anything other than let me input a password that doesn't work when I try to log in.

I'm sure it's not worth the effort but this is one of the must frustrating websites I've experienced. 

I just got an email yesterday (I think I signed up in freakin' JANUARY), and when I first logged in, it gave me an error message.  When I refreshed the page, it came up.

Hopefully they get back to you soon!  If it helps, the only sample available right now is some weird energy shot thing.  

I wouldn't even take the time to email them, it is NOT worth it anymore. It's not worth the time to log in, even. There is never anything available, and on the rare occasion that there is, they are gone within seconds because they add such a small number at a time. I've been with this one since it launched and it was fun for the first month or so when they actually added samples, now it's a waste.

Finally just got an invite today after I want to say about 3 months, I kinda forgot about it but was excited to get the email. Sounds like they don't update very often but right now there are theres an energy shot survey you can take, and the only thing in my sample shop is 'NutraFuels Vitamin Supplement Oral' which look interesting but are 500 points and right now I only have 1570 so I'd rather just take vitamins I already have and save up for more makeup items.

Just got my invite, I can even remember when  I signed up I had forgotten all about it.

Finally just got an invite today after I want to say about 3 months, I kinda forgot about it but was excited to get the email. Sounds like they don't update very often but right now there are theres an energy shot survey you can take, and the only thing in my sample shop is 'NutraFuels Vitamin Supplement Oral' which look interesting but are 500 points and right now I only have 1570 so I'd rather just take vitamins I already have and save up for more makeup items.
I got those and you actually get 4.

Quote: Originally Posted by wadedl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got those and you actually get 4.

How were they, worth the points or should I wait for some actual beauty products?

Quote: Originally Posted by JaxCarey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Try adding one or two reviews, I did that and in the shop appeared other products.

How were they, worth the points or should I wait for some actual beauty products?
I have only tried the raspberry ketone one. I can't say much about it since that is the one you would need long term use for. Each tube is multiple uses since they say 5 or 6 sprays per use.

Back