Sircle Samples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my invite yesterday :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
still waiting
rolleyes.gif

I got my OPI polish and Shany lipstick...the OPI is a TINY mini...cute! But I got it in red, which isn't something I really wear. So I'll try to get use out of it somehow. The Shany lipstick is a bright fuschia!

My Shany lipstick came in yesterday - a beautiful corally shade!  But it was wound all the way up, squished into the lid, and broken off right at the base.  =(  I messaged SS on FB with a pic, saying I didn't know if they replaced things that arrived damaged since it was free, but figured it couldn't hurt to ask.  She replied 6 hours later, asking my name and address and saying she'd see what she could do.  =)  Hope they have an extra, because I'd love to try this!

I FB messaged them once before when I'd not received an item that was scheduled to ship a month before, and they also replied promptly then, too.  I had a second item set to ship the next day, and they shipped both together. 

Good customer service for something we didn't even pay for?  Who'da thunk it!?

Do they put up their new samples at random times or at a specific time?  I wish I knew when to check.

I was wondering that too. When I am online I check a gazillion times and almost always miss them. The two I have gotten were sitting there for awhile. The ones I really want are always gone very quickly.

Maybe I'm missing something - is there somewhere on the site you can purchase the items you've sampled?  I can't find anywhere to buy the Shany lipstick.

Missed the Stila lipgloss again.  =( 

Bright side, although they couldn't get another of the beautiful color Shany lipstick I received broken and smooshed into the lid, SircleSamples is sending me another in a different color.  Their customer service is soooo nice!

UGH I actually had a feeling about today and refreshed the screen now and again.  Then I took a nap.  BOOM there's the samples.  

Back