Sircle Samples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I somehow have a lot more tokens. . Like 1000 more than I remember? Lol.. rolling with it!
Same here, although it seems more like 1600 more than I remember. But there was nothing I was interested in, so it's back to waiting and hoping for me.

I got the Top 10 Opi Nail Polishes, I don't really know what it will come with, but I hope it is a nice color. 

And I got the Lipstick, which I also hope is a nice color.

I think I lost more than the 600 points to buy them both, but I don't know how.

They gave me an extra thousand points a few weeks ago for adding a birth-year to my profile.

And I missed the nail polishes and lipstick.  =(  Boohoo.  But often these things are offered again soon to those who missed 'em, so here's hoping!

I supposedly earned a badge by logging in today.. an extra 1000 points. And then I added my birth year and got another 1000. Plus there was actually a survey up today so I got another 100, too. Too bad everything is sold out.

Dammit! I checked the site this morning and there was nothing in the shop. I just checked it again, and everything was sold out! WTF?!?

Originally Posted by JamieO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dammit! I checked the site this morning and there was nothing in the shop. I just checked it again, and everything was sold out! WTF?!?
They add things so rarely and in such small numbers that they sell out almost instantly :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aw man! everything is sold out. I hate how they hardly have samples up, and when they do put up products it is sold out pretty quickly. Bummer!

Yeah in the last year I have gotten a lip gloss? Well it's free so I really can't complain. But I would have loved the OPI.

I honestly wonder if they just post pictured of things with the "Sold Out" stamp sometimes. I find it hard to believe that things sell out in 5 seconds. Especially since there have been times when I have logged in, nothing was there, refreshed and had a bunch of sold out items.

darn it, sold out already! haven't gotten anything in my shop in well over three months! would have loved the stila lip glaze or either of the opi polishes! missed the raw brushes last time too... *sigh* and never recieved the NYX lip gloss from ages ago either.... LOVE the idea of sircle samples, but frustrated with the execution.

Originally Posted by Squidling /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I honestly wonder if they just post pictured of things with the "Sold Out" stamp sometimes. I find it hard to believe that things sell out in 5 seconds. Especially since there have been times when I have logged in, nothing was there, refreshed and had a bunch of sold out items.
As someone who has provided product for SircleSamples and have seen the dashboard on the other side, they do INDEED sell out within seconds. I can't say anything for recent days but when I was doing it, they would sell out in seconds.

Keep checking.  The Shany lipstick was there yesterday morning and sold out right away, but it was back for a minute today and I caught one.  I'll bet (hope) they'll be back soon.

Originally Posted by mellee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Keep checking.  The Shany lipstick was there yesterday morning and sold out right away, but it was back for a minute today and I caught one.  I'll bet (hope) they'll be back soon.
I saw that and missed it. Oh well. Hopefully soon.

Back