Sircle Samples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! i know, right?! Thanks for the heads up though - I will get something someday from this place!

Originally Posted by mellee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well what did you expect?  It looks like you waited 4 whole minutes after my post to check!

still keeps telling me 'we will send you an invite soon'. It's cool, I think it was April when I requested it...

Lol! Good to know about the hello kitty...a little too cute for me anyways. And I think my invite took a good 9 months to come!

Heck - I still see it as available!  Maybe they're starting to leaving things up longer.

I must be in the wrong demographics, because I tried to get it when they first announced these samples on Facebook and couldn't.

They must REALLY want me to try the Apothoderm; it's still available!  (I don't wanna.  Too many things flare my rosacea, so I only use certain products.)

Me too!  That was super fast shipping!

Originally Posted by Squidling /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I managed to get the Apothederm on Tues/Wed and it actually arrived today w/ an extra sample of stretchmark creme...yay.

Back