Social Bliss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When I signed up I did it immediately. But, they had said that people might have to wait for an invite. You sign up to get an invite and I guess in a few days??? They send you one. Hope you get one soon.
Thanks!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

When I first signed up, there was a wait list too, but I got the email that I was officially invited very soon after.  If it wasn't that exact day, it was the next day.  If it takes a little longer for you guys, it could possibly be that more people are finding out about it and weren't thrilled with POP's January box.  It was better than December in my opinion but only just enugh to keep me on for one more month.  February will be the deciding month for me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi everyone - I've recently discovered a new lifestyle/fashion accessory sub called Social Bliss. It has just recently launched and the first shipments go out in early Feb (I'm pretty sure). It's pricier than others but is more fashion oriented than say Popsugar or the various Fancy Boxes. They focus on one size fits all fashion accessories and women's lifestyle products. I'm envisioning a combination of Glossy Box (beauty/cosmetics), My Bijoux Box (jewelry/accessories), and maybe the Coco Rocha Fancy Box (which didn't bowl me over in terms of value or product quality). The monthly sub is $40 but shipping is extra (and a bit pricey at $7.98). But, they offer a full money back guarantee, so it's fairly low risk. Consider me your tester because I signed up yesterday. I'll keep everyone posted on any updates I receive and of course once I receive my first box!

I signed up too! I have another post that I started and there are others who also signed up also. Check it (I think you can get to it through my page) so we can all compare notes. Fingers crossed it's better than POPSugar has been lately :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Fashion Diva /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi everyone - I've recently discovered a new lifestyle/fashion accessory sub called Social Bliss. It has just recently launched and the first shipments go out in early Feb (I'm pretty sure). It's pricier than others but is more fashion oriented than say Popsugar or the various Fancy Boxes. They focus on one size fits all fashion accessories and women's lifestyle products. I'm envisioning a combination of Glossy Box (beauty/cosmetics), My Bijoux Box (jewelry/accessories), and maybe the Coco Rocha Fancy Box (which didn't bowl me over in terms of value or product quality).

The monthly sub is $40 but shipping is extra (and a bit pricey at $7.98). But, they offer a full money back guarantee, so it's fairly low risk. Consider me your tester because I signed up yesterday. I'll keep everyone posted on any updates I receive and of course once I receive my first box!

Quote: Originally Posted by Vikki120306 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up too! I have another post that I started and there are others who also signed up also. Check it (I think you can get to it through my page) so we can all compare notes. Fingers crossed it's better than POPSugar has been lately
smile.gif

Hey ladies! Someone's already received their first Social Bliss box and written up a post: http://www.ramblingsofasuburbanmom.com/2014/01/january-2014-socialbliss-style-box-thestylebox-review/

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Quote: Originally Posted by Vikki120306 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thanks!!
You're welcome! I've been anxious to see what it would include too. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by ikecarus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You're welcome! I've been anxious to see what it would include too. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I know!  Same here.  Although I'm a bit relieved that this is not the box I'll be getting.  At least that's what I gathered from the review.  I'm pretty sure when I signed up it was already for next month's box.  The whole rocker theme isn't really my style although I would have made use of the clutch :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey you guys!  Another user let me know that someone was sent a Social Bliss box for review purposes and has their review up! http://www.ramblingsofasuburbanmom.com/2014/01/january-2014-socialbliss-style-box-thestylebox-review/ Judging from her description, this is NOT the box that we would be getting.  Which I'm a little glad for since the whole rocker theme isn't my style, but I'm still curious for what we'll be getting next month!  What do you guys think?
I hope not or I'll be canceling very soon.

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope not or I'll be canceling very soon.
Yea, I really hope not too, lol.  I'm really just assuming this isn't the box... fingers crossed.

Haha, yeah.  I like the purse, and I can always use eyeshadow, but I am definitely not a hat person, and I don't know what I would do with that bullet necklace.  I guess I'm just not that trendy, lol!  I hope the boxes we get are different!  I'll probably give it a couple of months to make sure, but if it's like that all the time, I probably won't continue the subscription.

I know!  Same here.  Although I'm a bit relieved that this is not the box I'll be getting.  At least that's what I gathered from the review.  I'm pretty sure when I signed up it was already for next month's box.  The whole rocker theme isn't really my style although I would have made use of the clutch :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I don't necessarily consider the hat to be "rocker" necessarily. I'd style it with a feminine tuxedo or even a sleek leather halter dress with red stilettos and a blood red lip. But there goes my former side job showing. I loved working as a stylist on the side but main job and the military reserves (and 4 kids) kind of left me short on "free" time. Seeing this first box and the kind of items they included, curated around a theme (which can be good or bad depending how well it's executed), I'm even more excited to get my first box!!

I think there are three different Social Bliss threads here.  Is there some way we can consolidate them into one?  I've subscribed to all three, but I'm losing track of who is posting where.

Back