Social Bliss

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK make that there were three threads, and now there is one.  Yikes!  Sorry for any confusion (posts are sprinkled throughout in chronological order, so it may be confusing to come in and read for the first time, but hopefully it'll work better now that there's one thread to ask/answer all questions.  

Hi guys! I got an email a few days ago from Socialbliss and this is what they said: In regards to questions about charges: For this month if your purchase date was before the 15th this month, you will be receiving a box for January. Your next charge will be on February 1. If your purchase date was after the 15th, you will not receive this month's box, your first box will be the February box. Just thought I'd let you know. Nancy

Hi All!   There were two Social Bliss threads, so I merged them into one, as information was becoming confused between the two threads.  Hopefully this helps!
Yay! Didn't even know it was possible, thanks!!

OK ladies. . .i am so afraid of what they are going to send us in these boxes and definitely don't want what what was shown in the Rockstar box, so I am going to cancell out. If they still send me the box, I will return all of it and keep returning it till they send me something that I requested in the email they sent me. They asked me what I wanted and I told them. I also saw on Facebook this rocker blog and they were asking people about it, so I am more than sure that's what January's Box is all about and I want none of it! It's not my style at all. Well, enough said. I'll keep you all updated on what happens. Hope everyone gets what they want in their box!

OK ladies. . .i am so afraid of what they are going to send us in these boxes and definitely don't want what what was shown in the Rockstar box, so I am going to cancell out. If they still send me the box, I will return all of it and keep returning it till they send me something that I requested in the email they sent me. They asked me what I wanted and I told them. I also saw on Facebook this rocker blog and they were asking people about it, so I am more than sure that's what January's Box is all about and I want none of it! It's not my style at all. Well, enough said. I'll keep you all updated on what happens. Hope everyone gets what they want in their box!
As I said in another post, I like the Jan box. I'm adventurous with fashion since I spend my days in dressy clothing. I wear vintage 30s through 60s dresses, couture (I love Valentino and Alexander McQueen), and everything in between. These pieces could be useful in making an outfit edgier. A fedora would look great pulling together a menswear look, which can be quite chic. I'll take this kind of lifestyle any day over a paper calendar and a bag of popcorn.

I also love the latest "on trend" fashion also. I thought the box was awesome!! I love this type of box much more because it allows me to spice up my very dull wardrobe! Can't wait till February!

Hi everyone!! I posted some of this over in the PSMH spoiler thread because I didn't realize there was a SB thread. YAY!  I'm glad I found it!  

I signed up although I don't remember the exact date.  I think I am getting  Feb box which is a bummer because I LOVE the "bullet" necklace, it's a empty spent shell casing.  There is a story behind the way the necklaces came to be, which is really sweet http://www.shieldandhonor.com/about/our-story and they donate to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund.  

I agree, the site doesn't say much about the boxes which is a bummer but I found the site itself to work just like Pintrest.  The "terms" are different but it's the same concept.  I found an eye blog that has the perfect explanation for applying eye makeup for beginners. Best I have seen yet! I also found a link to painted Mason Glasses, I think the only difference between the Pintrest and SocialBliss is that you can purchase things through SB if they are for sale and SB looks much sleeker and fashionable.  

I just checked. I should be receiving January's box! Yay!  I'm happy!  

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi guys! I got an email a few days ago from Socialbliss and this is what they said:

In regards to questions about charges:
For this month if your purchase date was before the 15th this month, you
will be receiving a box for January. Your next charge will be on February
1. If your purchase date was after the 15th, you will not receive this
month's box, your first box will be the February box.

Just thought I'd let you know.
Nancy

Quote: Originally Posted by Baublesntreats /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How did you find out?  I've had trouble finding information on their site.
@Baublesntreats Based on the info  Spiritwind10 received from SB, I checked my credit card statement to see when I was billed for the box, which was the 6th.

Quote: Originally Posted by Babs28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@Baublesntreats Based on the info  Spiritwind10 received from SB, I checked my credit card statement to see when I was billed for the box, which was the 6th.
Oh, that makes sense.  Thanks!  I'll have to double check mine.

I just got an email saying that my box is on its way! When I go to the USPS tracking page, it says my estimated delivery date is tomorrow, which would be awesome. But I live on the East Coast, and the box just left CA, so it will probably take a bit longer. I'm excited, though! Even if we already know what's in the box :)

I got that email too!  9 of them in total! All with the same shipping number. They just kept coming and coming!!

The same thing happened to me!  I got 9 of the same email within about 15 minutes.  Thankfully they stopped after that.  Must have been some kind of a glitch.

Exciting! Mine actually made it from CA to NJ in the past day. It's not in my city yet though, so I will most likely get it tomorrow.

Ahh I just signed up for this one and am so excited! I have one month left on my Popsugar, so I'm going to see what I get for February for both of these and compare, then cancel the one I like least. I'm so quickly becoming addicted to these boxes. I spend more money on them than I do normal shopping!!! They are just so much fun and I love getting items I may not have normally purchased for myself.

Also, I'm so glad there is an official thread for this box!!

:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back