Somebody Stop Me!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you looked up classes in your area? I swear that's where all the makeup stuff is that LOL...

omg I know.  I haven't looked at prices because I don't think I'd have the time to go right now

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No, we're practically married, we've been living together for 4 years, we have a 2 year old and  he's the worker while im the housewife haha
Make the boy put a ring on it already! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LOL I love how we change directions of threads haahahah! Sorry can't help with your makeup addiction....I got the shakes after deciding NOT to go to Sephora....the voice was like "turn AROUND turn AROUND! SEpphhhooorRAHHHH. So yeah, the most I can do is be an enabler. LOL!!!!

And yeah put a ring on it! And do more princess looks LOL! Now!  j/k ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hahahaha!

Originally Posted by AmourAnnette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Make the boy put a ring on it already! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

playing with new toys is one way to distract yourself from going to the store to get more toys!

my nearest sephora is in my hometown where my parents live 70 miles away...and whenever i go visit i can't get out of there with less than a handful of product :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and...you should practice on others! i'm going to get on modelmayhem now...i'd heard of it, but i didn't know you could find people to practice on :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by AmourAnnette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL he has a marriage phobia

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

playing with new toys is one way to distract yourself from going to the store to get more toys!
:eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  what kind of toys

Bonnie, looks like I have a similar addiction. lol. I went to local drugstore to kill time while waiting for the bus...AND I GOT THESE! cuz they were on sale and a lot cheaper than at Sephora

:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i thought it was a good deal...but now i feel guilty

I spent $33 (saved $30)...but still.. it always adds up.

Oh man, I feel your pain.... all of yours pain.

It almost seems that I can "step away" from the shopping thing, but once I start, even with one thing (top, lipgloss, perfume, etc) it just starts the ball rolling downhill.

Hell, I didn't know what I wanted to wear today to the doctor, and when I went downstairs to brush my teeth I saw that my cat had knocked a bag onto the floor. When I looked in it, I found two tops and a pair of shoes I bought almost a month ago!  AHH DUH?....like wtf? How could I forget them (I did wear them today, looked awesome.  LOL)

I really need to just self talk myself to death when I want to go crazy. "You don't need any clothes, you don't need any more makeup, you don't need another pair of jeans."  If I REALLY feel like I need to shop? I take a $10 bill and head to either Salvation Army or Platos, so I know I can't blow up the budget.

My hardest thing right now?  I am totally hooked on the color red, but I don't own one pair of red shoes. I found a pair at TJ Max the other day but I flat out did not have the money for them. Okay... honestly?  I would have found a way, they just didn't have my size. Thank goodness my husband is on vacation this week because I do NO shopping when he's around. He knows I have a problem. I just have to keep up with the "you have enough stuff. Step away" talks.

Good luck ALL of you!!

I did good today! I went to Big Lots to kill a wee bit of time before picking up my daughter from pageant practice and I found several Wet 'n' Wild kits and ELF Spring/Summer items. I didn't buy a thing. I then went next door to the Dollar Store and found a ton of LA Colors nail stripping polish, didn't buy a thing. I stopped off at Rite Aid and Walgreens and didn't buy a thing.

WOOHOO! you did good!

I am promising myself to LOOK but no BUY for next 3 weeks. :-S I need to use up whatever I already have.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did good today! I went to Big Lots to kill a wee bit of time before picking up my daughter from pageant practice and I found several Wet 'n' Wild kits and ELF Spring/Summer items. I didn't buy a thing. I then went next door to the Dollar Store and found a ton of LA Colors nail stripping polish, didn't buy a thing. I stopped off at Rite Aid and Walgreens and didn't buy a thing.

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif:eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  what kind of toys
New palettes, new colors, new brushes, new creams...

LOL don't ask me. The only reason I'm able to stop myself now is because I already went through my phases of "hmm...I don't have that yet...let's get me some...IN EVERY COLOR" for almost everything I own hahaha

ugh! i totally know what you mean Bonnie. I think I'm done for awhile, it's just difficult to stop. I just got two new palettes not too long ago and new foundation, so I think I'll call it good. I just signed up for birchbox too, so hopefully it'll keep my desire to shop at sephora at bay. We'll see.

Back