Somebody Stop Me!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I so want to go to Canada now hahaha. Unfortunately, living in Texas, I'm farther from Canada than I've ever been :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I want to try out high-end Canadian brands!

I've flown domestic flights so many times so I've looked in tons of Duty Free stores wishing I could buy the stuff haha. Maybe someday :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LOL  I went out today to the 99 cent only store and they had sally hansen HD and quick dry polishes.  The HD ones came with a free top coat so I bought like 8 of those and a nude quick dry :X.   Then I went to Ulta and bought their new palette :X  OMG lol.  Good thing Costco didn't have anything good

I was a naughty girl... I order a Test Tube and think it'll ship in July. I also went and bought those ELF items from Walgreens. I also contacted Fred Meyer about getting my hands on the WnW LE collection that's coming out next week. PLUS I still need to order stuff from Ed Wyse and Cosmoprof.

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hahaha woo hoo high five Zadi  how much is the test tube?  Is it like a BB thing?

It's like BB except it comes out only four times a year and the samples are deluxe size. The down side is the cost since they charge shipping.

Date: 6/29/2011

Order Number: XXXXXXXXX

Dear Valued Customer

Thank you for signing up to the NewBeauty TestTubeâ„¢ Program, in this program you will receive 4 exciting TestTubeâ„¢ per year; filled with great samples of beauty products for you to try. The cost of the program is $29.95 + shipping per quarter. If you did not intend to sign up for this program, please feel free to reply to this email or call us toll free at 1-866-639-2328 Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm ET.

Please note, you first TestTubeâ„¢ will ship in 3 to 4 weeks and your card will not be charged until your first TestTubeâ„¢ has been shipped and we hope you enjoy the program!

Thank you,

NewBeauty TestTubeâ„¢ Customer Support

NewBeauty | Att: TestTubeâ„¢

3731 North West 8th Avenue

Boca Raton, Florida 33431

[email protected]

P: 866.new.beauty (866.639.2328) M-F 9am-5pm EST

F: 561.750.0152
Shipping was $8.95 I believe. Yup, that's the shipping price.

Basically if you were to compare it to BB, three months of BB is $30, one quarter of TT is $38.90. The magazine is pretty big, I saw it at Barnes and Nobel a couple of weeks ago.

so i have skipped 2 pages and went directly to post LMAO (in my defense, it is almost 1am... although hmm that doesn't mean I am going to bed just now). I will eventually go back and read all the posts (like in a few min maybe lol)

My solution .... mentally move to the UK where everything is very expensive and it will REALLY but I mean REALLY hurt to pay for makeup LMAO... And when unemployed it feels like 10 times more expensive. You know how much you can get X item for in the US so you automatically refrain from going on shopping binges. Works not only on makeup but for shoes, cloths, bags, accessories, etc... =Þ

Quote:

Originally Posted by janetgriselle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've flown domestic flights so many times so I've looked in tons of Duty Free stores wishing I could buy the stuff haha. Maybe someday :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Janet, where in Texas are you? I'll be there either September or for sure December ( I visit Houston, San Antonio and El Paso). If you want something from Duty Free let me know and if you live in any of these cities I can get it for you =)

You guys are too funny, I've had my chuckles with a few of the posts!!!! lol

LOL The magazine alone is $10 at Barnes and Noble. I just saw the magazine the other day. The samples are deluxe size not small like Birchbox, from the videos I've seen. And it only comes out once every three months so the price basically equals that of Birchbox.

i was... errr. not so good today. I got these for two dollars/each! with coupon from Elle Canada

But the worst was my $120 hair highlights. but I only streak my hair once a year, and get hair-trim twice a year - $50x2

I thought I needed fresh new hair for my job interviews...lol

Originally Posted by musingmuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

But the worst was my $120 hair highlights. but I only streak my hair once a year, and get hair-trim twice a year - $50x2

I thought I needed fresh new hair for my job interviews...lol
If it makes you feel better, getting your hair done because you're wanting to look polished and professional for job interviews does not count. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aw! Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> made me feel better.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If it makes you feel better, getting your hair done because you're wanting to look polished and professional for job interviews does not count. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lol I'm curious..what the heck are HD nail polishes lol?

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL  I went out today to the 99 cent only store and they had sally hansen HD and quick dry polishes.  The HD ones came with a free top coat so I bought like 8 of those and a nude quick dry :X.   Then I went to Ulta and bought their new palette :X  OMG lol.  Good thing Costco didn't have anything good

oH NO! i bought stuff today! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />((( the balm was on sale! and i couldn't resist since it's good quality and more natural and is NOT made in china like forever21 and wnw.

i feeel so GUILTY! lol... but i don't buy hair products or too much clothes...so i think it balances out.

so i got these - total of 90 dollars after 12% tax...yuck

i have to stop for a MONTH. okkk. ok.. lol I MUST! pray for me!
whipping.gif

Latest posts

Back