(Spoilers) April Ipsy bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really hoping for a lip liner in one of the upcoming bags. I'm excited to see what Aprils bag will have.

Originally Posted by iashleycouture /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm really hoping for a lip liner in one of the upcoming bags. I'm excited to see what Aprils bag will have.
I'd love to see a clear lip liner come our way..universally flattering and all. One can hope. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'd love to see a clear lip liner come our way..universally flattering and all. One can hope. 
smile.gif
That would be a good one. 

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smile.gif
Ooh, I like this suggestion!

I have been wanting a clear lipliner forever!  I have something similar by E.L.F. but I'm just not that sure if it works that great.

I would love to see a bright and colorful bag! Maybe like a patchwork type of bag or bright flower(s). 

Images via Etsy

I have been wanting a clear lipliner forever!  I have something similar by E.L.F. but I'm just not that sure if it works that great. I would love to see a bright and colorful bag! Maybe like a patchwork type of bag or bright flower(s).         Images via Etsy
I love the first one!

i'd love a floral bag as well. or anything patterned! hopefully they don't go back to the solid colored ones right away! 

Originally Posted by JimmyJazz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have been wanting a clear lipliner forever!  I have something similar by E.L.F. but I'm just not that sure if it works that great.

I would love to see a bright and colorful bag! Maybe like a patchwork type of bag or bright flower(s). 

Images via Etsy
Ooooh!  I REALLY like that first one!

Originally Posted by JamieO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We've all been saying for MONTHS that we want a blush!! I really hope at some point they give us one. Something that is universally flattering, and not something weird. Like paper sheets. :/ Also I really hope they go back to lots of makeup this month. Pretty spring colors!!!
What's a "paper sheet"?

I'd kinda like a creme eyeshadow.  I don't need anything, but I love lip products and would love a lip product - the only thing I don't do is lipstick (I can't stand the texture).  Maybe some hair products, concealers, or something targeted at dark circles too.  I only subscribe for the bags, so I'm not really picky.

A few months ago they gave us blush/highlight on a sheet. Literally. A paper sheet

Ooooh!  I REALLY like that first one! What's a "paper sheet"? I'd kinda like a creme eyeshadow.  I don't need anything, but I love lip products and would love a lip product - the only thing I don't do is lipstick (I can't stand the texture).  Maybe some hair products, concealers, or something targeted at dark circles too.  I only subscribe for the bags, so I'm not really picky.

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A few months ago they gave us blush/highlight on a sheet. Literally. A paper sheet
That doesn't seem like a very effective method of applying blush/highlighter.  
icon_neutral.gif
  It's probably a little more convenient than creams/powders/etc...

And some concealer, like, good concealer! I dont really mind if it's full sized or not. If they are selling us great products, then it doesnt really matter if they're full sized. Ipsy needs to step it up just a little.

Quote: Originally Posted by JimmyJazz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Images via Etsy

I would LOVE any of these! except the last one. But I hope we get a pretty floral baggy !

I would love to see some pastels this month as well they seem to be popular right now so maybe??

Back