(Spoilers) April Ipsy bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Amanda Stan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My wish list

1.Concelar

2.Nude/pink/coral lip product (NO RED)

3.Pastel Nail Polish

4.Blotting sheets

5.Surprise me!!!
iagree.gif
 I don't want any more red lip products. I cant ever get enough nail polish and hopefully we will get a pretty blush.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

iagree.gif
 I don't want any more red lip products. I cant ever get enough nail polish and hopefully we will get a pretty blush.
I agree with this. I want a nail polish in a coral shade because I wore a coral the other day and OH MY GOSH, IT LOOKED SOOO PRETTY ON ME. I just wanted to keep looking at my hands cuz they looked so good.

Originally Posted by brigetteesklar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And some concealer, like, good concealer! I dont really mind if it's full sized or not. If they are selling us great products, then it doesnt really matter if they're full sized. Ipsy needs to step it up just a little.
Yes, please! No one sends enough of these! I do not need more blushes. I have blushes from subs for days.

As much as I would love to test out a new concealer, I think it'd be really tricky for them to send out colors that will work unless they send a range of colors to everyone. And if they do that, I can't imagine the samples being that big.

I unsubscribed I cant justify buying this in my financial life right now but I bet Aprils will be full of something I couldn't live with out.lol

I know everyone is tired of red...but the only red I have gotten was that reddish lip tint gloss thing.  I got a really garish pink that just look down right awful on me when they sent out those lip glosses that were really like super glossy lipsticks melted down.  Red is my got to color.  BUT i just order a bunch of red stuff recently...so I sit here waiting like a good little girl.

Maybe no lipsticks but def. would like a lip treatment of some sort.

Maybe some exfoliation! Lip or face exfoliator, a sugar scrub, or just something to get me feeling renewed!  It's officially spring, and I think it would be a good product to include for a fresh, rejuvenated feeling!

Originally Posted by lilsxkitten /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe some exfoliation! Lip or face exfoliator, a sugar scrub, or just something to get me feeling renewed!  It's officially spring, and I think it would be a good product to include for a fresh, rejuvenated feeling!
I agree, I would love to receive a lip scrub :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by JimmyJazz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have been wanting a clear lipliner forever!  I have something similar by E.L.F. but I'm just not that sure if it works that great.

I would love to see a bright and colorful bag! Maybe like a patchwork type of bag or bright flower(s). 

Images via Etsy
I think the patchwork one is cute!

I wouldn't mind getting some nail art tools. Like dotting tools or the stickers. I am very nail art challenged and could use the help!

A nail polish in a pastel color would be good. Or even a good top or base coat polish.

Originally Posted by lilsxkitten /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've wanted the Lush lip exfoliator thing since forever but I just haven't gone out and got it That's an amazing idea!!!!

Originally Posted by Amanda Stan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've wanted the Lush lip exfoliator thing since forever but I just haven't gone out and got it That's an amazing idea!!!!
I would LOVE for Ipsy to partner with Lush. I want so much of their stuff but there isn't a Lush near me and shipping from them is expensive. A Chocolate or Bubblegum or even a custom flavor lip scrub from them would make Ipsy my favorite subscription box EVER!!

I would LOVE for Ipsy to partner with Lush. I want so much of their stuff but there isn't a Lush near me and shipping from them is expensive. A Chocolate or Bubblegum or even a custom flavor lip scrub from them would make Ipsy my favorite subscription box EVER!!
Ooh, yes! I'd love to try Lush products, especially a lip scrub.

Originally Posted by audiophilekate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooh, yes! I'd love to try Lush products, especially a lip scrub.
I just got the popcorn lip scrub from them and I love it. It would be great to see Lush in an upcoming Ipsy bag.

I could also get behind any of Lush's bathbombs or the Cupcake face mask being in the bag. Even if they were just a mini bathbomb and a small container of the face mask. *sigh* such grand dreams will only leave us sad pandas lol

Back