*Spoilers* December 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping that this box is amazing! I think it might be one of my last for a bit because I've accumulated too much stuff from sub boxes.

Quote: Originally Posted by kayglass /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hoping that this box is amazing! I think it might be one of my last for a bit because I've accumulated too much stuff from sub boxes.
I hope so too. It will be my last box for a while.  In 2014, I am downsizing!
stupidme.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm hoping for a cute winter hat & gloves- I live in Michigan & it's part of my daily attire in the winter. I would Luv something cute & trendy- maybe in chevron print..,
That sounds great! I would love that too.

Subbing for updates!  Been missing cause my 15 year old stepson just moved into our home!  

Wishlist:

cashmere...anything (gloves hard with sizing though?)

Printed something--napkins?

Jewelry with BLING or script

Chocolate

Gift certificate to Baublebar please!!

Night Cream

Cute ornament

I have the following gift cards if anyone would like them:

Charm&Chain

Shoptiques

Gorgana Griffin

Stitch Fix

PM me if interested.

I apologize for the misunderstanding with my trade post. Also, looks like I'll have to be more vocal before I can post it again the proper place.

Funny because I swear I check this thing like 10 times a day at least. Ah well.

Just signed up and it says my first box will be December's, so excited! When do the boxes typically ship?

This weekend I've burned through my Naughty candle. It smells so good and it burned so cleanly (I hate when there's leftover wax on the candle's container). It burned for longer than I thought it would and I'm slightly sad it's gone. 

Then late Saturday night I realized we're out of our normal soap. I'd originally set the pine soap from the November 2013 box in my Gifting box but I pulled it out. It smelled much softer than I thought it and rinsed off clean. 

So considering this weekend's box breakthroughs and the fact that I've worn the wrap a bunch of times and I use the preserves - I'm SO excited for December! It's my birthday month 
15d.gif
, and I ordered the LE box. What's more exciting than a Popsugar box?  
arco.gif
 2 Popsugar boxes in 1 month. 

I really like the pine soap--it's just the perfect amount of fragrance and I'm a sucker for pine scented items anyways.

Did you burn your candle in a small space? I had mine going for a couple hours and couldn't smell it at all.

I wear my wrap almost everyday. My office has heating but I have a sliding glass door off on a balcony and I swear it just lets in a big draft, so the wrap keeps me warm and cute while I work. 

Of all the things we got in the November box, only the wine tote was disappointing because I don't think I'd ever use it. How are the preserves? I'm not a big jam fan so I don't know if I should give it away or not.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kittylasmu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Of all the things we got in the November box, only the wine tote was disappointing because I don't think I'd ever use it. How are the preserves? I'm not a big jam fan so I don't know if I should give it away or not.

I really liked the preserves. You can give the wine tote as a present with a bottle of wine in it. You could use it to hold a larger bottle of water. At my daugther's school a couple of kids use them to carry stuffed animals and dolls. 

I didn't think I'd like the November box but now that I have it, most of it will get used.  The preserves will get eaten, but will have to wait since we have three jars open right now (my fiance and I put preserves on random things - waffles, cheesecake, greek yogurt...; we treat preserves like fruit topping). The apple chips are already gone, the soap will get used or most likely gifted since it's in pretty paper and smells like Christmas, the nail polish remover came just in time to be added to a birthday gift, the naughty candle smells lovely and is waiting to be burned, the wine tote will be gifted at my fiance's work Christmas party along with a bottle of wine or big bottle of beer. The only thing that I'm unsure of is the scarf. It's big, which I love, but I don't like the fabric that much and and print hasn't grown on me - I'm thinking of trading it or gifting it.

Actually, I still don't know if I like this box.  I don't like the big item and the canvaspop code I don't even count towards the value of the box since it's the same for everyone. I hope my next two boxes will be better, because if not, I'm dropping Popsugar.

I mean, the stuff I liked and used couldn't be bought for $30 retail, but I subscribe to get more for my money, and I just didn't see it with this box.

I really like the pine soap--it's just the perfect amount of fragrance and I'm a sucker for pine scented items anyways.

Did you burn your candle in a small space? I had mine going for a couple hours and couldn't smell it at all.

I wear my wrap almost everyday. My office has heating but I have a sliding glass door off on a balcony and I swear it just lets in a big draft, so the wrap keeps me warm and cute while I work. 

No, the space wasn't really small. I'd say that Ive heard that the Nice candles were weak on scent but I did not experience that with my Naughty candle. As it got to the bottom, the scent started to get weak but it was strong until then.

I'm generally not a Pine fan, I'm more of a coconut, almond, vanilla kind of chick. But I like the way this smells. It is getting me in the holiday spirit and I love that. 

I LOVES my wrap. SOme mornings, I choose it first and build the outfit of the day around it. LOL. i'm a nervous fiddler, so having it around my neck to tie and re-tie is very satisfying. 

I like the preserves, but I wouldn't say there's anything about them that would make me stop buying store bought jelly/jam/preserves and start buying these. It's sweet, jellied fruit. 

I plan to use my tote with a small container on the inside to hold flowers. I've also heard it makes a good flat iron holder, and someone mentioned that it'd be cute to give the wine tote with the preserves and a baguette inside as a gift. I thought that idea was very cute. 

I have been using the soap this week after running out of shower gel, and I actually really like it! It's not super strong smelling, and it smells nice and fresh in the shower but doesn't make the smell of pine linger on my skin. I like it! It's not too drying, either!

I tried the preserves on a obj and they were good. Nothing out of the ordinary, but good!

Quote: Originally Posted by DevinMcWhite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No, the space wasn't really small. I'd say that Ive heard that the Nice candles were weak on scent but I did not experience that with my Naughty candle. As it got to the bottom, the scent started to get weak but it was strong until then.

I'm generally not a Pine fan, I'm more of a coconut, almond, vanilla kind of chick. But I like the way this smells. It is getting me in the holiday spirit and I love that. 

I LOVES my wrap. SOme mornings, I choose it first and build the outfit of the day around it. LOL. i'm a nervous fiddler, so having it around my neck to tie and re-tie is very satisfying. 

I like the preserves, but I wouldn't say there's anything about them that would make me stop buying store bought jelly/jam/preserves and start buying these. It's sweet, jellied fruit. 

I plan to use my tote with a small container on the inside to hold flowers. I've also heard it makes a good flat iron holder, and someone mentioned that it'd be cute to give the wine tote with the preserves and a baguette inside as a gift. I thought that idea was very cute. 

As for the candle, I burned it in a pretty small space and I do think it was fairly weak...I could smell it, but just a bit. I got the Naughty candle. BUT, I have been very spoiled by BBW candles and most others smell weak in comparison. I did like the scent, I just wished it was stronger. It's finished now though and I'm keeping the cute jar ti keep hair ties in :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm really hoping for an incredible face mask to b in either the December or Holiday Luxury box.... Something like glam glow. I want to feel the tingle & see the glow . Now that Im in my mid thirties - masks are essential a couple times a week. My bf swears by the Brazilian peel- has anyone ever tried one?

Back