*Spoilers* December 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so excited to get the December and the LE/Her box. Have they said which will be mailed out first? I'm really excited for spoilers so I can finish my Christmas list plan, but it's okay if it is all good for me . . .
wink.gif

My Wishlist for the regular dec. box:

- Pepermint Bark

- Good lip scrub/ moisturizer set

- Tech gloves

- Some glitter nail polish for holiday parties

Just can't wait to see what they pick. I am always excited even if it wasn't what was on my wish list.

I got a box for my BFF... which means I really hope they don't send thongs or cannabis candles (hello, Birchbox) or parmesan dog biscuits or anything remotely weird. I'm hoping for a pleasant box that really shows what a fun subscription this is, so I don't feel embarrassed about recommending it. 

I got sucked in by the necklace thing too. No regrets though. No matter what I'm sure it will be a good value for the money. Plus sub boxes are cool and I don't feel like many of my friends and family know about them yet. It's like grab bags for adults! What could be better? I got a 6 month sub to Citrus Lane (a box for kids with age appropriate toys and other cool stuff) for each of my nieces for Christmas. They already received their first boxes and they looooove them and are so excited to get mail in their names. Now my sister is slowly becoming obsessed with sub boxes.

I loved November box :

the Scarf has an ethic boho feel something I would not have picked out but fun

The candle seems divine I got the nice and have it on display

The remover wipes can't wait to use

Wine tote will save as a holder of things or for when buying wine to hang in car hook so it wont break or roll

Chips are bit sweet, like the original version better but still good

Gift card doubt I'll use

Preservers tested and approved..

Come on December I'm waiting for you!!!!!!  I'm contemplating waiting til Christmas to open but not sure I can keep my hands off it..
santa.gif

So I went to the POPSUGAR page and saw that the December box is still for sale.  Isn't it usually sold out by this point?  It seems the last boxes sold out around the 20th, but I'm a few months in my subscription, so maybe I'm making careless assumptions.

But I was thinking, if this is a little odd, this may be why:

They're carrying more stock and can sale more.

OR

The price increase with no real explanation, or lack of value increase in the last box (because Canvas Pop was a joke), scared people away.  The necklace add on for gifting the box seems to make me think this is true.

And if it is true, this next box needs to hit it out of the park.

December is next week!  Crazy.

Quote: Originally Posted by celticjade /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So I went to the POPSUGAR page and saw that the December box is still for sale.  Isn't it usually sold out by this point?  It seems the last boxes sold out around the 20th, but I'm a few months in my subscription, so maybe I'm making careless assumptions.

OR

The price increase with no real explanation, or lack of value increase in the last box (because Canvas Pop was a joke), scared people away.  The necklace add on for gifting the box seems to make me think this is true.

Or maybe they upped their stock JUST for Christmas. Like they know ppl are gifting subscriptions as well as single boxes and they wanted to make sure they had enough for everyone?... maybe?

Quote: Originally Posted by celticjade /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OR

Yes, that is weird. Usually the boxes are sold out sooner. I'd say the price increase probably had a lot of people with month-to-month canceling.

And I have to agree that the PopCanvas GC was a joke. Not only was it a universal coupon code but you can't get anything on that site without spending at least another $14 in S&H and then it's just a small rolled canvas print. At least Stitch Fix let you have the experience of trying on some clothes (even if you ended up sending them all back).

White House Custom Color (I am not affiliated) sells a Fine Art 8x10 rolled canvas with free shipping for $32.50. Or a Traditional Lustre Canvas for $24.35. http://www.whcc.com/products/prints/canvas-prints#pricing

Otherwise I did love the November box and I'm hoping they make a really good effort for December's. 

I for one hope it means that they've lost subscribers. I don't wish their business ill. I'm just selfish. I figure if they need to lure customers back we're going to get better boxes for a couple of months. Who knows, maybe we'll even see something to rival the September 2012 box. That one was so good I even got several of my friends to sign up.

I for one hope it means that they've lost subscribers. I don't wish their business ill. I'm just selfish. I figure if they need to lure customers back we're going to get better boxes for a couple of months. Who knows, maybe we'll even see something to rival the September 2012 box. That one was so good I even got several of my friends to sign up.
I vote for a repeat of Sept. 2012. I wasn't a subscriber back then, but it was blog posts and video unboxings of that box that got me to subscribe. POPSUGAR is more than the LE's. I did love the scarf in this last box.

Did anyone see this on Instagram?
This is MY movie theatre!! Tickets perhaps???

Quote: Originally Posted by greeneyedfoxxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is MY movie theatre!! Tickets perhaps??? They should come do this at Sundance Houston next.  
12.gif

This is MY movie theatre!! Tickets perhaps???
That's extraordinary! The theater had to really plan to pull that off. I'd love that kind of surprise :0)

Quote: Originally Posted by greeneyedfoxxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is MY movie theatre!! Tickets perhaps??? I wonder what the contents of those boxes are? A past box (November)? or December box? Will there be some sort of reference to Hunger Games in the Decmeber? Or maybe I just desperate for some sort of spoiler? Hmmm...  

I'm wondering if this is a subtle way of hinting at a spoiler since they aren't sold out of December? Or not, maybe just a promo. I'm seriously going to see this movie in this theater, this weekend!

Back