*Spoilers* December 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did to about $27 a box!!! Good deal! My husband for me for Christmas and so I I'll receive all year round!!!!! Yes!!!!
what a sweet husband   my husband likes to see how excited i get for these boxes too

GiltCity has a Gorjana & Griffin deal. I'm debating it. I've only received one of their items (in my first box in October) so I don't have much experience with the brand. I know some of you have more though (as PSMH seems to have sent out other G&G things in the past) ... would you recommend them? They seem to have some really cute stuff!

Thanks for the advice. 
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by CuriouslyAmanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  GiltCity has a Gorjana & Griffin deal. I'm debating it. I've only received one of their items (in my first box in October) so I don't have much experience with the brand. I know some of you have more though (as PSMH seems to have sent out other G&G things in the past) ... would you recommend them? They seem to have some really cute stuff!

Thanks for the advice. 
smile.gif

Did you see there is a 20% off code for Gilt City today? BF20

Not sure if that will impact your decision.

Quote: Originally Posted by flynt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you see there is a 20% off code for Gilt City today? BF20

Not sure if that will impact your decision.
I totally did, which is why I'm debating it. Have you had good experiences with Gorjana & Griffin? I only have the bali bead bracelet from October. 

I still have a stitchfix code. I think I want to trade it for a code to either gorgana and griffin or that other place since I want midi rings. I wish we got sent midi rings in our next box! I think they're so cute.

Quote: Originally Posted by CuriouslyAmanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I totally did, which is why I'm debating it. Have you had good experiences with Gorjana & Griffin? I only have the bali bead bracelet from October. 

I have the bali bead bracelet and the circle necklace from August and I really like both of them.  The circle necklace is probably my second most worn necklace and my only issue with it is that the clasp is pretty small and kind of annoying.  I have heard other people complain that they run small, especially the wrap bracelet from last November's box.  

Quote: Originally Posted by flynt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have the bali bead bracelet and the circle necklace from August and I really like both of them.  The circle necklace is probably my second most worn necklace and my only issue with it is that the clasp is pretty small and kind of annoying.  I have heard other people complain that they run small, especially the wrap bracelet from last November's box.  
I'm sold; all of their stuff looks so adorable. Thank you!

Quote: Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I still have a stitchfix code. I think I want to trade it for a code to either gorgana and griffin or that other place since I want midi rings. I wish we got sent midi rings in our next box! I think they're so cute.
You just got me looking at midi rings and they are cute! 

Quote: Originally Posted by AMaas /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Darn.  That was the one LE box I did not purchase.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I have it somewhere stashed away in a drawer. I wonder if I should dig it out to trade? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love all the items in this stuff, but sometimes they're not the most useful!! 

Boo. I went to use the codes and they don't work. It's not even midnight EST here.

When are we going to get a spoiler? Also, really hope this comes before Christmas, it would be a bummer to have to wait. Guess we'll find out soon when the charges start going out.
I don't think they usually give any kind of spoilers.

Man...no spoilers for December at all???
No boxes have shipped yet :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Pop Sugar doesn't release spoilers for their regular monthly boxes, so we don't see spoilers until subscribers begin to receive their boxes. I'm thinking we will have spoilers very late this week or early next. Depends on how they ship, especially with the two LE holiday boxes also being sent out for mid-December delivery.

When does popsugar normally charge? I have it on my paycard which doesn't have enough on it at the moment. Will I be okay if I get paid friday? Or should I just unsubscribe.... can't really say I've been happy with this subscription box 
icon_confused.gif
 This will be my third month and between not liking the contents and smartpost it's starting to seem like a waste of money. Did I just sign up at a bad time?

When does popsugar normally charge? I have it on my paycard which doesn't have enough on it at the moment. Will I be okay if I get paid friday? Or should I just unsubscribe.... can't really say I've been happy with this subscription box :icon_conf  This will be my third month and between not liking the contents and smartpost it's starting to seem like a waste of money. Did I just sign up at a bad time?
Last month, I got charged the 7th. I'm in the same boat except my payday is Thursday. Lol. Also debating on canceling... But I know if I do, this months box will be awesome... :-/ Still not sure what to do!

Last month, I got charged the 7th. I'm in the same boat except my payday is Thursday. Lol. Also debating on canceling... But I know if I do, this months box will be awesome... :-/ Still not sure what to do!
If your card does not go through the first time PopSugar tries to charge, I believe they email you and give you a chance to update your info which is then charged a few days later! Could help if you decide to stick it out and wait for payday :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back