(Spoilers/Discussion) Bondi: September 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest, I'm not wowed by any of these colors. Of course, I expect that to change completely upon seeing them as actual polishes rather than swatched like this. 

To be honest, I'm not wowed by any of these colors. Of course, I expect that to change completely upon seeing them as actual polishes rather than swatched like this. 
Agreed

http://colorsutraa.blogspot.com/2013/08/exclusive-interview-with-richard-of.html

Did you all see this link that someone posted on the Bondi August thread?  (Sorry whoever you are; I'd love to thank you by name, but I just scrolled through several pages of the thread and couldn't find your post.  I know it's there!)

I thought it was pretty neat to see a picture of Richard--he's cute!--and to hear/read about how they develop their colors.  Definitely worth reading!

Whoever posted that link originally, please announce yourself so I can give you these flowers and other well-deserved goodies. 
goldcup.gif

flowers.gif

applaus.gif

hb.gif
ven.gif

whoever said eggplant, I second that! would also love to see a color that is close to marigold.

oh, im so excited, i can't wait!

those swatches looked ok, probably would be much better in person...and i hope those "surprises" include oxblood,eggplant,emerald,and chocolate colors...but i'm sure i will love everything and anything that comes in my little box of joy!

oh, im so excited, i can't wait! those swatches looked ok, probably would be much better in person...and i hope those "surprises" include oxblood,eggplant,emerald,and chocolate colors...but i'm sure i will love everything and anything that comes in my little box of joy!
I don't have a brown in my collection so I would love a chocolate.

I wish bondi would put swatches on the site. Sometimes I see a color and I think its just okay, then one of you enablers post a picture of your nails and I have to have it
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Alicia Loves /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish bondi would put swatches on the site. Sometimes I see a color and I think its just okay, then one of you enablers post a picture of your nails and I have to have it
icon_smile.gif
I agree with this completely.  That is an easy thing they could do that would enhance my enjoyment of their website, of their brand, and of their polish.

I had been thinking that, but it didn't occur to me to come here and say it.  Thank you!  
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by bondinewyork /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We're discussing September already? Can I have a quick breather
wink.gif
xoxo
No, Rich, you can't! You are the one who had the brilliant idea to launch a new sub box, finalize a Fall Collection, and move your entire family and team all in a couple of days...you've set the standard high even for yourself!!! LOL!!! We love you and your team and yes, you are getting exactly one day for a breather.....

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And I want a deep chocolate creme with a teeny bit of shimmer. It's so hard to find a good true brown shade these days!
Anastasia, this sounds ooey, gooey DElicious! Could I have a caramel to go with that chocolate creme shimmer?!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oooh!  The colors were:

Police Box - a deep blue (looked purple to me, silly computer)

Meadow Moss - deep olive green

My Ex's Heart - dark smoky gray

West Point Waters - deep turquoise, almost a teal

The 7 Train - a medium purple

If I got West Point Waters, my life would be complete!
I forgot about My Ex's Heart! Such a perfect name ... I want it for the name alone!

Back