(Spoilers/Discussion) Bondi: September 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by jessicalriley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They all sound sublime! I'm interested to see how police box compares to NYPD since many of us Whovians already call it Tardis. Lol.
Okay, Jess, I am out of the loop - what is a Whovian and why Tardis?

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Great idea! 
smilehappyyes.gif

I would love to see deep eggplant purple, oxblood, and a dark emerald shimmer. 
I'm guessing this is from the GlossyGate story, but those colors sound AMAZING! Eggplant!!!!!!!!

Ladies, if you don't want to know a few spoilers about the September box, do not click the link below!

1. The box will be supporting a specific charitable cause and be co-branded.

2. You will be able to pick three colors from the Fall collection for your September box.

3. There will be a gift in the box (it will be the same for everyone).

4. The box will be tied into a bigger transformation of the Bondi brand supporting this charitable organization throughout the month of September with contests etc

Hope this piques your interest :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by bondinewyork /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ladies, if you don't want to know a few spoilers about the September box, do not click the link below!

2. You will be able to pick three colors from the Fall collection for your September box.

4. The box will be tied into a bigger transformation of the Bondi brand supporting this charitable organization throughout the month of September with contests etc

Hope this piques your interest :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ooooo, this sounds INTRIGUING!
claps.gif

*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*CLICK*

Yay!!! Sounds amazing, I can't wait!

ERMAGERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!        
icon_eek.gif

Richard, I absolutely love it that you are going to let us select our boxes from the available options.  I'm pretty sure that everybody else feels the same way.

Thanks for having an awesome company!

icon_eek.gif
Richard, I absolutely love it that you are going to let us select our boxes from the available options.  I'm pretty sure that everybody else feels the same way. Thanks for having an awesome company!
I AGREE. 100%

Okay, Jess, I am out of the loop - what is a Whovian and why Tardis?
I'm going to try to make this as brief as possible! Dr. Who is a science-fiction TV show on BBC. The main character is called "The Doctor." He is a time lord & the travels through time in a 1950s-style police box called the Tardis (Time And Relative Dismension In Space). Soooo, NYPD is the perfect blue that matches the Tardis. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for the update, Richard, and thank you for Spoiler #2, esp. We are all anxiously awaiting the debut! 

1. The box will be supporting a specific charitable cause and be co-branded. 2. You will be able to pick three colors from the Fall collection for your September box. 3. There will be a gift in the box (it will be the same for everyone). 4. The box will be tied into a bigger transformation of the Bondi brand supporting this charitable organization throughout the month of September with contests etc Hope this piques your interest :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Sounds AMAZING! Thanks for the update.

Originally Posted by jessicalriley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm going to try to make this as brief as possible! Dr. Who is a science-fiction TV show on BBC. The main character is called "The Doctor." He is a time lord & the travels through time in a 1950s-style police box called the Tardis (Time And Relative Dismension In Space). Soooo, NYPD is the perfect blue that matches the Tardis.
smile.gif
NEVER heard of it ... but thanks for explaining ... I will keep an eye out for it when I am flipping channels.

Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif

NEVER heard of it ... but thanks for explaining ... I will keep an eye out for it when I am flipping channels.
Angi, it's another crazy British TV show that has been around longer than my 35 years LOL

Angi, it's another crazy British TV show that has been around longer than my 35 years LOL
Ok, y'all! I'm only 26. I only caught it when it came back on in 2005. THEN I learned the history. It's one of those special nerdy things! The thing I love most about it (now that I have a little one) is that it is just good family entertainment. My husband, my toddler, & I love it.

I would love a nice burnt orange, mossy green, chocolate brown, taupe, and marigold color. Top it off with opening a fall color Bondi box with a Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte in hand. Bring on September. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Cant wait!

Originally Posted by greatbleuheron /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by bondinewyork /img/forum/go_quote.gif

icon_eek.gif

Richard, I absolutely love it that you are going to let us select our boxes from the available options.  I'm pretty sure that everybody else feels the same way.

Thanks for having an awesome company!

iagree.gif

I used to love watching Two Fat Ladies on one of the cooking channels years ago. I haven't been exposed to that much of the British, although I did my Senior Year term paper on Princess Diana, who had not yet delivered Prince William, from the viewpoint of how every little girl's dream of marrying a prince was so much different in reality.

Angi, it's another crazy British TV show that has been around longer than my 35 years LOL!
I am more the Benny Hill era!

Back