(SPOILERS) Ipsy February 2013!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something from benefit or fresh would be awwwwweesome. I literally want everything from benefit

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

o r z I haven't even gotten my ipsy bag for this month yet.  think it's too early lol.
I am just so stoked, lol

Wouldn't it be funny if we got a red lip item and green eyeshadow, exactly what we were dreading would happen for Christmas!?  That would be hilarious and awful at the same time.  Personally, I'd love:

- blush 

- green nail polish

- light, shimmery eyeshadow

- hair accessory, like a cute headband

- lip pencil

And a classy bag with a pattern on the OUTSIDE.  I mean, we can dream, right?

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wouldn't it be funny if we got a red lip item and green eyeshadow, exactly what we were dreading would happen for Christmas!?  That would be hilarious and awful at the same time.  Personally, I'd love:

- blush 

- green nail polish

- light, shimmery eyeshadow

- hair accessory, like a cute headband

- lip pencil

And a classy bag with a pattern on the OUTSIDE.  I mean, we can dream, right?
I like all of the above! You should go tell Ipsy your genius ideas!!

Have to get my post in, so I'm updated lol. Pretty nice suggestions ladies! I want to find a pretty blush, some nail polish, and whatever else Ipsy comes up with..

gosh, I want a normal blush soooooooo bad. just a normal powder blush, THEY SHOULD GIVE US ONE FROM NYX! OR E.L.F(the studio line)!!! That'd be good too. noone sends out normal blushes anymore. they only sent them out when I wasn't into makeup. hear this, Ipsy, I DO NOT WANT ANYMORE OF THOSE AWKWARD SHEET THINGS. and I would like a printed bag please. I like hearts. very valentine's day themed.

I bet they will definitely go with a romantic date night theme and maybe some prep essentials like a sheet mask?

Originally Posted by Baberanza /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like nail polish. Time for Ipsy to switch to a different brand!
yes! I've liked the 2 nailtinis we want...but more OPI or Zoya would be great!

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yes! I've liked the 2 nailtinis we want...but more OPI or Zoya would be great!
Or even theBalm. I liked getting that polish. lol.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

never tried it before, is it good?
I liked the one I got. It was like a deep magenta color and it wore well. I've only worn it once or twice, though lol.

I have loved everything I've gotten from The Balm in my subs so far (Matt Batali, Hot Mama, Mary-Lou Manizer).  I will happily take ANYTHING from The Balm! I should probably throw some money their way soon and make a big girl purchase, lol.

I hope whatever we get is in the pink/red family.  I don't care if it is the bag or the product inside!  Chocolate would be nice and anything has to be better than last February (my 1st bag, but I stuck through the "rough" bags so hopefully this one is good!)

Back