(SPOILERS) Ipsy February 2013!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really, despite listing things I'd love, I'll be happy with nearly anything besides lip gloss (still have a whole glossybox full of just glosses, and that is after a purge).

i'd like to see:

a lip stain...in a non-coral color...for some reason, my subs always send me coral colored lippies and I cannot wear them.  Makes me sad in my heart.

a hair thing or a small jewelry item...like a rhinestone bobby pin or a little fancy doodad

Chocolate (valentine's day!)

Nail polish (yes, please! but I can do without red...tons of those...and I just purged and gave my sister like 50 of my nail polishes)

a good pink or red eyeshadow....still searching for the perfect one.

a bag like the one in the link...without handles...and with a Valentine'y pattern.  http://store.vampirefreaks.com/product.php?pid=4651 

I'll be happy with an eyeliner that isn't black or brown, a blush, or whatever goodies they think of.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

My Feb glam bag wishlist...(a girl can dream, right?) -The bag: red quilted heart-shaped clutch with a wrist strap -Blush: something similar to MAC's Petticoat -Lip liner: with no color, just clear, (just in case we decide to rock red lips for Valentine's day) -Bb cream: the UD sample Michelle phan used in her 'back to nature' YouTube video -Lashes: flirty, doe-eyed falsies -bun donut: 'cheat' net donuts that help you achieve the classic bun, can also be used the night before to sleep in, to have curls in the morning my ideal Feb bag:)

Originally Posted by jleepx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My Feb glam bag wishlist...(a girl can dream, right?)

-The bag: red quilted heart-shaped clutch with a wrist strap

-Blush: something similar to MAC's Petticoat

-Lip liner: with no color, just clear, (just in case we decide to rock red lips for Valentine's day)

-Bb cream: the UD sample Michelle phan used in her 'back to nature' YouTube video

-Lashes: flirty, doe-eyed falsies

-bun donut: 'cheat' net donuts that help you achieve the classic bun, can also be used the night before to sleep in, to have curls in the morning

my ideal Feb bag:)
That UD balm is terrible, so I hope we don't get that again, but I would love a bag like that! And I wanted a bun donut forever, though I just chopped my hair off a couple of weeks ago...still wouldn't mind one for whenever I grow it back :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love some of the Fresh tinted lip balm or the Fresh lip scrub! I love that stuff & would love to see a nice red or pink color in my bag! My lips are awful right now thanks to the freezing temperatures here. The Fresh lip products are awesome at fixing that & would make our lips soft & beautiful for Valentines Day. I also would love to see a pink blush this month just like the rest of you. A girl can dream right? :)

I would like to see:

• A powdered blush
  • A hair accessorry
  • Clear lip liner
  • A really great lip balm (I love NYX's color balms - that could be the one that gets sent out in different colors)
  • Perfume oil (In a gardenia or freesia)
  • An elegant bag with scroll work/filligree that has hidden hearts in it 

Sounds corny - but I got engaged on Valentines day.  It was the day we both truly had off together and he did a great job.  So it is a little special to me 
wub.gif

Valentines day is our anniversary as well, so I'm hoping for a great bag . I really liked January's bag so I hope they keep up the great job they are doing. I have to admit though that I'd much rather have makeup items because that is why I have stuck it out with Ipsy as my only sub currently. Here is to a great Febuary bag
heart.gif

I love the idea of getting a tinted lip balm and/or lip scrub. I have only recently gotten interested in using blush and I own none (except for the sample of hot mama I got from bb), so I would definitely be interested in getting some more samples and trying different things out. I would also like to see a sparkly nailpolish of some sort, but I agree with others that it would be nice to try something from a different brand this time. As far as the bag goes, I think something that was crimson with a black lace overlay would be nice. 

Originally Posted by Rochellena /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love the idea of getting a tinted lip balm and/or lip scrub. I have only recently gotten interested in using blush and I own none (except for the sample of hot mama I got from bb), so I would definitely be interested in getting some more samples and trying different things out. I would also like to see a sparkly nailpolish of some sort, but I agree with others that it would be nice to try something from a different brand this time. As far as the bag goes, I think something that was crimson with a black lace overlay would be nice.
I like that

I would love to see anything besides a lip gloss, my makeup stash is overrun with glosses. I'd also like to see them get away from Nailtini, not that the polish is bad, but we've had it two months in a row, so now we need something new! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Honestly, ipsy bags have been really good recently, so whatever it is, I'm sure I'll be happy.

Originally Posted by JimmyJazz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would like to see:

• A powdered blush
  • A hair accessorry
  • Clear lip liner
  • A really great lip balm (I love NYX's color balms - that could be the one that gets sent out in different colors)
  • Perfume oil (In a gardenia or freesia)
  • An elegant bag with scroll work/filligree that has hidden hearts in it 

Sounds corny - but I got engaged on Valentines day.  It was the day we both truly had off together and he did a great job.  So it is a little special to me 
wub.gif
Originally Posted by Nightgem /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Valentines day is our anniversary as well, so I'm hoping for a great bag . I really liked January's bag so I hope they keep up the great job they are doing. I have to admit though that I'd much rather have makeup items because that is why I have stuck it out with Ipsy as my only sub currently. Here is to a great Febuary bag
heart.gif
February 13th is my anniversary b/c I couldn't wait for my fiance to ask me out on v-day when we started dating, lol. I was a freshman in college.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a hair bun..got it at Claire's for under $5.. they're fun!
I bought one for my daughter, and for the life of me, can't figure out how to use it on her. I feel so stupid! lol

Originally Posted by Meshybelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought one for my daughter, and for the life of me, can't figure out how to use it on her. I feel so stupid! lol
have you tried watching some YouTube tutorials?  I use them for everything... learned how to reset my water heater and check for bad breakers in the electric box, as well as all the fun beauty stuff! 

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

have you tried watching some YouTube tutorials?  I use them for everything... learned how to reset my water heater and check for bad breakers in the electric box, as well as all the fun beauty stuff.
That's a great idea! Thanks!

Originally Posted by ohreally /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love to see:

champagne eyeshadow

a makeup remover pen of some sort

lip scrub! it's chapped lip season.

pink blush (stain, powder, or papers)
YES!! I was thinking the one thing that would be perfect for V-Day is a lip scrub! Gotta get your lips in kissing condition, right? Plus, it's something different that they haven't sent out, and it would be handy since we still have a couple months of dry winter air left. And for sure a blush, but something other than papers, since we just got the highlighting ones a couple months ago. Maybe something like Stainiac or Benetint, that can be used for lips and cheeks. 

Back