(SPOILERS) Ipsy/My Glam January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled Ipsy earlier this year after the Feb bag and just rejoined in November.  I have LOVED both bags so far after rejoining!!!  BB is so not excitin anymore but the points keep me staying. 

I have absolutely loved the Nov and Dec bags, but I think if they do another eyeliner/lipgloss combo I may have to consider cancelling.  I don't want to.  I looooove Ipsy.  If they do either a lip pencil or a blush I'll be ecstatic!

I get birchbox and Ipsy, but been thinking bout canceling birchbox. I love Ipsy though!

I hope I get my January bag!  Still no sign of December's 
whistling.gif

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have absolutely loved the Nov and Dec bags, but I think if they do another eyeliner/lipgloss combo I may have to consider cancelling.  I don't want to.  I looooove Ipsy.  If they do either a lip pencil or a blush I'll be ecstatic!
Agreed on the liner/gloss combo!  Three times in three months is already getting ridiculous, especially when at least two of those months had black liner going to everyone, and some people got it *three* months in a row.  It's getting really boring really quickly.  I'm crossing my fingers for an emerald pencil (liquid and I don't have a good history) liner -- preferably metallic -- especially since emerald is Pantone's color of the year for 2013, and there have *got* to be some fantastic emerald liners on the way from pretty much every company that pays attention to color trends soon.  Ooh!  Or a chunky shimmery emerald shadow pencil.  That would be amazing, too.  And I really dread plumping glosses.  Those are very much *not* for me.  I'm not a blush person, either.  I'm wondering if they might do a fresh start/back to basics theme with not so much on the makeup side of things this time around.  Maybe a moisturizing facial mask and/or a heavy-duty hand cream and/or body oil because, hi, winter = dry dry *dry*.  Or maybe a lip scrub.  

has anyone noticed that on Ipsy.com when you go to "my account" it says - 

Subscription Details: 

Glam Bag Monthly Subscription $10.00 + tax / month Free shipping cancel subscription 

Are they charging for tax now?! or am I misreading it.

Do you live in California? If so they might be collecting tax on it due to California laws.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you live in California? If so they might be collecting tax on it due to California laws.
yep! I live in California. Ugh If they are collecting taxes then that sucks! 
plain.gif

Originally Posted by diana16 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

could it be...

Indie Lee Moisturizing Oil
If it is (and the bottle color and top look identical, good sleuthing, Nancy Drew! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> then I wonder what scent will go out?

Looks like the options are Lavender (YAY!) Vanilla Citrus (YAY!) and Original - Patchouli/Sandalwood.... (not so yay).  This looks perfect for my super-dry skin though! Yay Ipsy! It's not an eyeliner/lipgloss! Off to an excellent start.

Ooh, I love this sort of thing, especially in the winter! This bodes well for my hope of fresh start/winter care stuff. That's a pretty common container for this type of product, so it could be one of several brands, but I am happy to try any of them.

I think it is josie maran - it looks identical to the bottle they sent out in the New Beauty Test Tube.

photo credit: qvc.com

Back