(SPOILERS) Ipsy/My Glam January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just checking in for spoilers.
biggrin.gif
  I would love a scented oil!

ooooh it does look exactly like josie maran, the indie lee looks more thinner and taller

I am not terribly excited about this sneak peek, just because I have a lot of that particular product by different brands already.

I would be more interested in the Indie Lee scented ones than Josie Maran though...but I think that bottle looks more like the Josie bottle. 

BUT if it's the to-go bottle Josie offers, it alone retails fro $14 so more than pays for the bag already. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Welp I'm already excited for this bag :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They're making my choice between keeping them or Birchbox difficult, I feel like I can't justify $20 a month on beauty products but they're both so good for different reasons.

Well I just got an email saying exactly what the product is.. my stupid iPad won't let me use a spoiler, so if you want to know go check your email! EDIT: haha prachisrk beat me to it! thanks!

i love both birchbx and ipsy! BB gives me mostly skin care and hair products while i get makeup with ipsy great combination for me:)

Yeah I had 2 accounts and I cancelled one, so they send me emails to lure me back.

Originally Posted by beautynewbie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I cancelled so they email to let me know they have spots open for Jan! HTH
smile.gif

I loved the indie lee lavender oil that I got in beauty army about 5 months ago it did wonders to my cuticles and my nails grew so strong.. and then I got the julep one in a mystery box and since it was a full size I used it in my hair and loved it .. so im all good w/ getting argan oil i love the stuff... and I in a sense not spending alot getting it in different boxs that stuff can be pretty pricey

Edit: Whited out for spoilers

Yay! I'm so happy that we're getting the Josie Maran oil! I have been wanting to check out that brand for a while now.

I got the full preview pics in the email!

I don't think I need more hair oil at the moment... orz
Mostly I unsubbed for now because I'm moving and have waaay too much stuff and haven't been nearly as impressed the last two months as October. Also, there's only so many black eyeliners and lipglosses I want, as people have said. ^^;; If they release something super awesome that I have to have, I'd reconsider it, but for the moment, I'm not going to resub for Jan.

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the full preview pics in the email!

I don't think I need more hair oil at the moment... orz
Mostly I unsubbed for now because I'm moving and have waaay too much stuff and haven't been nearly as impressed the last two months as October. Also, there's only so many black eyeliners and lipglosses I want, as people have said. ^^;; If they release something super awesome that I have to have, I'd reconsider it, but for the moment, I'm not going to resub for Jan.

Josie Maran oil is not just for your hair, that's for your face and nails as well. Test Tube sent it out in one of the last tubes (I think QVC)... I have it but haven't used it.

http://www.josiemarancosmetics.com/shop/purearganoil/organic-argan-oil

This is an amazing product!  It's one of my holy grail products.  I'm not product loyal and rarely buy anything more than once or twice at the most.  I've been using this for over a year now and my skin glows.  Before this I'd NEVER consider going out of the house without foundation.  I have very sensitive, combination skin and this has done wonders for me!  This appears to be a .25oz bottle (worth about $7) which will last a long time.  I would recommend trying this a few nights a week before bed.  Just lighlty "press" in 5 or 6 drops on slightly damp skin (Anymore and you're wasting it.  It goes on much easier if you lightly towel dry and apply ASAP!).  I have super sensitive eyes and use a few drops under my eyes, and on my eyelids.  I'm 34 and started having dry creases (crows feet!) last year and this has made them disappear!  You can use it on hair and body too but after trying it muliple way I use it strictly for my face/eyes and rub any leftover on my palms onto my cuticles and nails.  If you have dry skin you could also mix a drop or two in your foundation for a moisturizing glow, the bronze one is great for doing this in the summer!

Back