(SPOILERS) Ipsy/My Glam January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my tracking finally updated...I should theoretically get my bag within the next couple of days. I don't really care if my polish is frozen since I don't really like either color...I just want my bag! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The nail polish pics above is how one of my Zoyas looked (in the recent promo).  I just broke off the custy outer piece and used nail polish remover and it seems fine!

Sorry to all the ladies having those issues, hopefully your polish is ok or you can get a replacement!
yeah, once I cleaned it off the polish looks fine. I didn't prefer red, but I layered it over my "put a pin in it" that I got from BB a few months ago and its a very nice combination. I've never seen polish do that before, kind of surprised me, but as someone else said I'm very glad it was in its own box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It has been -4 here in the mornings when I get to work, and the last few days our highs have been around 13-16. Yay, cold! (not) lol so I guess I should have figured SOMETHING would have froze. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Huh, did everyone get a UPS MI code? I just realized mine has always been a USPS one. Strange...

On the other hand, I'm expecting to get it today! So excited, considering I just ran out of the marula oil sample I got at Sephora and am eager to try the argan. I hope my polish is okay

My bag showed up today! I got the eyeliner brush and Frappe...which, though I wasn't excited about either color, this is the one I'm most likely to use, so I'm happy. Nothing was frozen, surprisingly.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you watch _Dexter_, in the opening credits, when he cuts the citrus fruit and smushes something disgusting-looking onto the juicer for juice? That's a blood orange. Love them!
I love Blood Oranges too. The color is gorgeous. And they taste fantastic as a mixer in cocktails!

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

cold weather causes nail polish to do that?
Yes. Also keep in mind that between the cold (freezing) which expands the product and the changes in air pressure as it's traveling can cause the product to push it's way out.

IPSY customer service is sending me another bag, since I still never got one, and now its on the other side of the country, when NC and NJ are on the east coast. What a mess. I hope I am satisfied with my bag.

No they are not doing the hair straightener promotion anymore, I checked and since there is now a waitlist for the sub, all of the gift sub options also show "sold out".

Originally Posted by votedreads /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Should i email ipsy if mine is in Iowa still and I live in WA? ....
Give it until 3 PM Pacific tomorrow and if it's not there by then contact Ipsy. My middle daughter's bag arrived yesterday while mine arrived before I went to IMATS and my other two daughters on Saturday.

I tried the Josie Maran Argan Oil and I really like it.  It is a perfect night time moisturizer for me and it hasn't broken me out, yay!  I'm kind of a big Shea Terra Organics fan and I'm wondering how Josie Maran and Shea Terra compare.  They both say that they are 100% Argan Oil and I'm wondering if there is a difference, other than the price (Josie's is double the cost of Shea Terra).  Has anybody tried both and can tell me which they prefer?  Of all of the products of Shea Terra's that I've tried, their Argan oil isn't one of them.

Latest posts

Back