(Spoilers) Julep April 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was disappointed with Julep last month.  But I'm ready for the next collection & hoping it will be great.

Quote: Originally Posted by Pixikins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  April will be my first box! So excited!
Welcome!

I was disappointed with Julep last month.  But I'm ready for the next collection & hoping it will be great.
Anyone have predictions what April this year will bring? I was curious what last April was like (I joined in May) & found these great swatches: http://shyswatcher.blogspot.com/2013/03/julep-mavenapril-2013-colours.html?m=1 Ive actually either traded for and/or bought on super sale quite a few of these polishes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last April's collection was the first time I upgraded. I loved that box. I'm interested to see what the product is. Haven't we gotten everything that was on the surveys?

April will be my first box! So excited!

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Welcome!
Thank you! Can't wait to see what goodies are in the Maven shop too!

I've been leaning toward the Modern Beauty boxes lately, so I'm hoping for a good product. Maybe a nice pedicure product.

An April Showers theme with lots of shimmery misty blues and grays (like the Boudoir collection, but rainy colors) and a muddy shade or two (because water + dirt = mud) would be a one-way ticket to full upgrade for me.

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

An April Showers theme with lots of shimmery misty blues and grays (like the Boudoir collection, but rainy colors) and a muddy shade or two (because water + dirt = mud) would be a one-way ticket to full upgrade for me.
I would probably get a box this month too if they did something like that! :)

Can't wait to see what the product sneak peek is tomorrow (hopefully).  Crossing my fingers for something awesome!  Wishing they are steering away from makeup and going another direction.  I love their Bare Face oil and the beach tonic (except that the pump got stuck and doesn't work too well anymore...boo).

Really hoping for a body or pedicure product.  My feet could use some sprucing up after a long winter in boots!  Would love a mixture of shimmery muted colors and bright creams.

Quote: Originally Posted by dousedingin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

All full priced juleps are half off right now with code MADNESS
So, I think I am going to get the March Riviera colors that I wanted with this code: Harriett and Elisa and maybe Rae if it comes back in stock. I would wind up paying something like $16 and would only get the colors I actually wanted. This definitely beats taking my box this month. A great code for sure. Is anyone else going to use this code? What are you all getting?
g.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So, I think I am going to get the March Riviera colors that I wanted with this code: Harriett and Elisa and maybe Rae if it comes back in stock. I would wind up paying something like $16 and would only get the colors I actually wanted. This definitely beats taking my box this month. A great code for sure. Is anyone else going to use this code? What are you all getting?
g.gif

I feel like I'm making a new Julep order every few days, which is fun, but I just don't know if I need more! Right now I have Casper, Eden, Karmen, and Denver in my cart. Sometimes what I'll do when I can't decide is let it sit there for a while, see if anything goes out of stock in my cart, chalk it up to it wasn't meant to be, and order what's left. Makes the deciding process easier on me, and makes me spend less money!

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Really hoping for a body or pedicure product.  My feet could use some sprucing up after a long winter in boots!  Would love a mixture of shimmery muted colors and bright creams.
I would also love a body product. A self-tanning lotion would be great or a foot scrub to remove some of the dead skin from the winter haha. I love brights and shimmery muted colors too!!! 2 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be down for a foot scrub or foot cream too. Not so much for the fake tanner though, it might be pretty hit or miss with all of julep's subscribers.

I've been crossing my fingers for ages that the bare face cleansing oil would appear in a box but no such luck. I might just bite the bullet and buy it next month haha

Quote: Originally Posted by chelsealady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They are doing a surprise peak of the new color for facebook shares.
Ugh shares? Well whatever whenever companies try to make me promote them to get something I want, I set the Facebook settings so only I see it. That way I don't annoy my friends!

I'd be down for a foot scrub or foot cream too. Not so much for the fake tanner though, it might be pretty hit or miss with all of julep's subscribers. I've been crossing my fingers for ages that the bare face cleansing oil would appear in a box but no such luck. I might just bite the bullet and buy it next month haha
I would love a foot or hand cream/scrub! I love the orange foot soak and like Julep's hand and foot products, so I hope they go in that direction rather than more makeup this month. I was looking on their website and they have a luxe hand cream now that I had never heard of but it's for sale, so I don't think that's this month's product... They may have the bare face available in the core classics box if they continue doing that.

Here's the post:
Looks like a satin finish maybe? And something sheer?

Back