(Spoilers) Julep June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering when April colors will go on sale? I really want to order Phoebe. (At a discount)

I love that color and in April I got a Welcome box.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the market for a new base and top coat so I'm actually really excited by the product spoilers.  Now here's hoping for some interesting polish colors!!

Looks like Phoebe is already for sale:

http://www.julep.com/phoebe.html

You can use perk10 to get $10 off a $20 purchase. They used to send out a 50% off code when you text JULEP to 33733. I'm not sure if they still do it but it's worth a try.
Thank you that worked! That will make it only $4.20It is taking $7.00 off!

I'll be ordering this really soon!

If not later tomorrow, I want a peek at June colors, first.

I'll most likely be skipping or canceling very soon.

Do we know what time the window opens on the 20th?

Do we know what time the window opens on the 20th?
I usually get the e-mail around 9 AM Eastern.  Sometimes it's been a bit later, but the blog post seems to always be up around 9.

I'm really hoping for some interesting colors and textures this month. I'm so bored with cremes. I want micro glitters or silks or metallics, or even that sea salt thing they did awhile back.

i think i may skip this month, i'm not interested in the product (i have Seche Vite and Stickey base en route from Ulta) and if the colors are more cremes or basics like red then its just not worth it. i think i may be falling off the julep wagon... :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I don't want anything called oxygen from them! My nails peeled an started breaking so far down that it was painful. My mom really liked it though. This is a definite skip for me unless the colors are amazing.

My May box was just delivered over the weekend and I just bought Seche Vite last week as well as that Nail Therapy (in an order from 2 or 3 weeks ago that I'm still waiting to receive of course) so I'm more than happy to skip this month.

Core Classics boxes have always been previously-released products that Julep considers to be part of its core product lineup.. I don't understand why people keep suggesting that one of the new products would be put in a box that consists of 'classic' products.

Core Classics boxes have always been previously-released products that Julep considers to be part of its core product lineup.. I don't understand why people keep suggesting that one of the new products would be put in a box that consists of 'classic' products.
I agree, but wasn't going to say anything, lol. Perhaps some people meant to say Modern Beauty, which is likely where these products would go, rather than Core Classics. With beach season fast approaching, I would expect Core Classics to consist of that beach spray stuff (I forget the name) and perhaps some foot products since sandals are worn so much in summer. I might be tempted to buy a box like that, if this month's colors are underwhelming.

I agree, but wasn't going to say anything, lol. Perhaps some people meant to say Modern Beauty, which is likely where these products would go, rather than Core Classics. With beach season fast approaching, I would expect Core Classics to consist of that beach spray stuff (I forget the name) and perhaps some foot products since sandals are worn so much in summer. I might be tempted to buy a box like that, if this month's colors are underwhelming.
Modern Beauty is going to have the Oxygen Nail Treatment, Buffer Blocks, and the new Oxygen Smoothing Base Coat. Considering the products this month are what you would call "classics" just in terms of them being core products Julep will sell, I think both the new base coat and top coat will be in Core Classics. I'm sure there will be something else, considering that's only two products, but I couldn't say what else yet.

Core Classics also tends to be unrelated to the other products that month, so people who are underwhelmed by the month's new colors/products can get a box that they might still enjoy. If I remember correctly, it was introduced around the same time that Julep stopped offering unlimited skips. I'll be very surprised if oxygen top/base/treatment is in that box. Only about four more hours! I wish they would just open the window at midnight...

Back