(Spoilers) Julep March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wOW super disappointing. I'd like to get Shannon (like pretty much everyone lol), but unless that box is drastically different, it's definitely not worth it :

Quote: Originally Posted by Rachel S /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by Kelly Silva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They said this for every box page: "And if you want your box to be a total surprise, go for the Lucky Mystery Box (100% Mystery). As an added bonus, polish and product in this style does not overlap with the other Lucky Mystery Boxes." Makes it seem like it, but they could also be referring to the 100% mystery box only. Not very clear. I'm sure that's what they'll say when I email them.

Oh ok, I didn't even see that on the box pages when I first looked. When you read the statement like that out of context it's clear they are saying the 100% mystery box only, but if it's on every page then that would be confusing! It's very deceiving lawyer speak, that's what bugs me about it. But hey, now I can save a little more money knowing I won't be purchasing mystery boxes again until after spoilers.

I

*****SPOILER ALERT***** (my work computer is super outdated and I cannot do the spoiler thing, so if you don't want to know stop reading now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ) Girls! Someone on facebook has received their mystery boxes!! I don't have the pic but I'll list the polishes she received... Taryn Mystery Box: Taryn, Tatiana, Dahlia, and Brielle, along with Neon Dips, Lengthening Mascara, and Mint Condition. Aislinn Mystery Box: Aislinn, Tatiana, Jennifer, Tracy, and Kennedy, along with Neon Dips and Mint Condition 100% Mystery Box: Shenea, Olivia, Reece, Missy, Diana, Jodie, Audrey, and Ursula. As small as my Julep collection is, it looks like I'll still end up with a dupe from my Taryn box. And, it's one I already have up for swap b/c I didn't like it much.. Ah well, that's the gamble I took.
I'm do glad I opted out this go round.

My Wizard of Oz set and Aretha have been sitting in Grand Prairie, Tx for a week now with no movement :-( ::sniffle:: Totally past my birthday but now as this point I'm just crossing my fingers that it doesn't get lost!

My Wizard of Oz set and Aretha have been sitting in Grand Prairie, Tx for a week now with no movement :-( ::sniffle:: Totally past my birthday but now as this point I'm just crossing my fingers that it doesn't get lost!
Same thing with my Jelly Shoes duo & Abigail. I wanna get them before I leave for spring break so I can wear them. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This may be old news, but since we are all nail polish obsessed, I thought I'd share the Nail Polish Book app.  I have it on my iPhone right now and am loving it.  You can catalogue all your colors along with pictures and details.  Now I won't have to wonder when I'm nail shopping at work... not that I ever do that or anything...

Taryn is the one I'm leaning towards, but allll of the polishes in it are dupes for me, as well as the products. The question is, do I like Taryn enough to basically spend $25 to get her?

Quote: Originally Posted by LaStupenda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Taryn is the one I'm leaning towards, but allll of the polishes in it are dupes for me, as well as the products. The question is, do I like Taryn enough to basically spend $25 to get her?
You could do some major swapping? That's what I'm doing with my dupes.

Quote: Originally Posted by Vikki120306 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  This may be old news, but since we are all nail polish obsessed, I thought I'd share the Nail Polish Book app.  I have it on my iPhone right now and am loving it.  You can catalogue all your colors along with pictures and details.  Now I won't have to wonder when I'm nail shopping at work... not that I ever do that or anything...

icon_eek.gif
 i've never needed something so much more in my life

@Vikki120306 say what?! that's amazing; totally downloading that. I don't know how many times i've wondered if i had something close to a certain color while at work or shopping.

I already downloaded that app and have started importing my collection! Great find!

You just totally made my afternoon!! Thanks for sharing. I just downloaded!

Glad I could help! It's bad though.. In between reports for work, I'm entering in my list of Juleps (yes I have a list already lol) and just taking the pictures they have on their website. I know they aren't accurate swatches but I plan on changing them to my own paint jobs once I use each on.. Which will probably take me a lifetime lol. My OCD is peaking right now.

Just found a Shannon spoiler, you guys... *sigh* when am I going to learn that mystery boxes are just Julep's way of getting rid of junk
banghead.gif
  I need a "No Mystery Box Support Group".

**Edited to add Major Mystery Add-On**

@Kelly Silva Should have searched first, thanks!
Hah no problem, wanted to make sure everyone found them! 
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Stumbleina /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It looks like the Major Mystery Box addon that Vikki120306 posted is not the same as the one posted at http://www.evolutionofafoodie.com/2014/03/julep-lucky-mystery-box-spoilers.html - I guess the addons aren't all the same then?  Or am I just confused!
It does look different. That's my blog post full disclosure, I posted what I found from one persons box, so if they're sending out variations, that may be the case. I'll keep an eye out for other variations.

Just found a Shannon spoiler, you guys... *sigh* when am I going to learn that mystery boxes are just Julep's way of getting rid of junk
banghead.gif
  I need a "No Mystery Box Support Group".

**Edited to add Major Mystery Add-On**

Do you know what that nude color is? Looks like it may be a variation from someone else's add on.

Latest posts

Back