(Spoilers) KLUTCHclub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by livelifeeasy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is what mine looks like:

Your Subscription: 1 Month Subscription - Auto-renewing

Your Subscription Expires on: 06/18/2012

There's not even anything about my card information.
Yeah, I agree with yanelib...if you used a voucher, they don't have your card info. 

I'm still really pumped about this box! I bought more think thin bars at trader joe's today, since I liked them so much. Great for lunches when I'm stuck at my desk. And I just found out their founder/ceo went to my alma mater, which is something I always like to see!

I finally got around to using my coupon codes for moving comfort. I got 3 sports bras for less than $40 including shipping, which for me is a great deal. $13 per bra...not bad! Especially since they are nice. I'm definitely excited for the June box. 

I also used my yogadownloads.com code and got an hour long yoga video. Pretty neat! Those things, combined with the think thin bars def made it worth it. I haven't even gotten to the wrinkle cream, lol, but I'll probably give it to my mom. 

I really like this company. It helps me stay motivated to work out. I tried the think thin peanut crunch bar with chocolate and liked it so much I ordered several boxes from amazon!.

What did the coupon codes for moving comfort say? Did you have to spend a certain amount?

Originally Posted by maryissa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What did the coupon codes for moving comfort say? Did you have to spend a certain amount?
They were 25 dollars off a purchase of 26 or more.

I got an email from the CEO who heard of my troubles and is sending me an April box to make up for it. I really liked what they sent out that month so I am excited to get one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It should go out this week, according to CS. And hopefully my June box gets sent soon too. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got the ship notice for my June box. I'm excited! 
Lucky! I actually enjoyed the coconut water they sent in the May box and I have since bought some pinapple flavored and mango flavored ones. I may keep this sub after all. 

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Still no shipping notice for me, I will need to call them if I dont get it tomorrow
You know, I'm confused. Maybe it isn't a june box...I haven't been billed for that yet, and the reference says "April". Why they would be sending me an April box for no particular reason, I don't know, but I'm not going to complain, lol. 

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Still no shipping notice for me, I will need to call them if I dont get it tomorrow
You know, I'm confused. Maybe it isn't a june box...I haven't been billed for that yet, and the reference says "April". Why they would be sending me an April box for no particular reason, I don't know, but I'm not going to complain, lol. 

They probably sent you one of the extras they had. Thats nice of them
smile.gif

smile.gif
It is! I'm excited about that. I really really like this company. I also have a weird sense of pride about it because the founder graduated from my alma mater. 

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smile.gif

It is! I'm excited about that. I really really like this company. I also have a weird sense of pride about it because the founder graduated from my alma mater. 

did you notice there's another coupon in the April box for more workout gear? Thats what Im most excited about
marchmellow.gif

did you notice there's another coupon in the April box for more workout gear? Thats what Im most excited about
marchmellow.gif
I didn't really look at it yet, but yaaaay!! I am excited about that, I definitely need more. 

Has anyone received their June tracking yet?

They keep telling me the April box shipped last week but apparently its too hard to look for the tracking number (or they just dont want to). And the June boxes were supposedly shipping out Monday. But, I havent received any shipping notices.

Has anyone received their June tracking yet?

They keep telling me the April box shipped last week but apparently its too hard to look for the tracking number (or they just dont want to). And the June boxes were supposedly shipping out Monday. But, I havent received any shipping notices.
I got shipping for something a while ago, but I think it was the april box. I got charged for the june box on Monday.

I got a tracking # today for what I am assuming is the June box. The tracking # they sent me for the April box turned out to show up on fed ex 'undeliverable as addressed'.. they must not know what they are doing. Quite frustrating thats for sure. I was really looking forward to the April box since that was a good box! 

I got my complimentary april box no problem. It was decent, but i prefer the may box we got. Excited about the yoga dvd though. I also got my june ship notice today. 

FYI to everyone, Daily Candy is having a deal, $18 for two months. I got it figuring I would try it out, but after reading this thread I am afraid I will want to keep it!! It sounds like it is more than worth it (especially at half price)

I just wanted to say that I like Kluthclub so much more than Conscious Box! I got my free April box today and I should get the June box tomorrow
cloud9.gif

Back