(Spoilers) KLUTCHclub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really find conscious box and klutchclub comparable. I liked my April and May klutch boxes but June was a disappointment. Klutchclub is a fitness box, and it is geared more towards people who work out imo than conscious box. I still like klutch club and I don't find them to be "deceptive" whatsoever, but I'm not continuing my sub because $18 is too much for things I can't utilize. 

Hi Everyone!

This is Julie, the CEO of KLUTCHclub.  First of all, I want to thank each and everyone of you for your candid feedback.  Your commentary and public posts in open forums is what helps us improve our products and create a better offer for everyone.  I personally read all customer service emails to know what people are saying about us.  I have responded only to about 20 of them and have personally reached out to folks who have had very negative experiences as it is important for us to retain our members.

I do have to say that as a new company, we have experienced very positive and very negative reviews and instead of being defensive, what we do is incorporate the constructive criticism to help improve the boxes.  Our April and May boxes were very well received, while June was not considered as great.  While some people did not like the coupons, some people loved them (Moving Comfort, a sports bra sold at high end department stores like Nordstrom was a big hit) so what we learned was to add more products to the box but I do want to be honest with you all tell you we will have fewer coupons but not necessarily take out the coupons as some people did find them valuable (they are discounts on high end brands that normally do not do coupons and have only offered them to our members).  As a result, we do want to please people who may not find the coupons valuable so our July and August boxes will each have 9 products in them and will take up the space of the big box (while leaving just a bit of room to not crush the food products).  

Unfortunately, on the deals like Daily Candy, I have to be honest and tell you that we are locked into sending the boxes we advertised in the deals- not our current month boxes.  So what you see on the deal picture and the fine print you see is what you get.  For customers who were not satisfied with the deal or thought they were "mislead", we offered a substantial discount on the next month's box.  Given that our shipping costs are about $8 and the discounts we give you on the deal and post deal are quiet hefty, I am sure you can imagine we do not make any money off the deals- it is simply a way for us to introduce our brand to new customers as we are so new.

As far as my personal honesty and integrity is concerned, KLUTCHclub is a brand built on authenticity and this is why I have purposely chosen to NOT be a "surprise and delight" company but instead have chosen to preview each month's box weeks ahead of time so that you know what you will get.   We also do not take payment from companies who sell products to our members after introducing them to the box because we want to only feature products we believe are great and not promote one more than another (we do not feature products of the "highest bidder").  When we say the deals are exclusive to KLUTCHclub members, we MEAN it.  Our contracts with the brand partners all clearly state that the brand partners cannot make the discounts available to anyone but KLUTCHclub members so the exercise downloads you receive (yogadownload, barre3) are not free downloads to anyone else.

I welcome any and all positive or negative comments in public forums or in private and feel free to continue the conversation or send me a personal email.  I value all criticism and use it as an opportunity to improve the offering (for you- the critic- or for the new customer who signs on).

Thank you for taking the time to express your opinion- I very much value the level of initiative and passion.

Get Ready!

Julie Bashkin, CEO and Founder, KLUTCHclub

Thank you, Julie for jumping in. It means a lot when a company takes the time to interact with their customer base, and the ladies here at MuT are a big one for all subscription boxes. 

I also want to say that I really enjoyed the free yoga download coupon. Those yoga videos are not free, they cost money. Yes they are digital, but you can't (legally and without fear of viruses from torrents) download a quality workout video from just any old site. Just because something is on the internet does not mean it is a free product. The moving comfort coupons were also a valuable item for me, though I returned everything I purchased because I didn't read how the sizing worked lol. 

I got a shipment notification, I wonder if the July boxes are shipping early? Dont they usually ship the last week of the month? 

I think they were shipping around the 15th but I can't remember. They posted a picture of it on facebook. Looks good, but I'm not subscribed anymore. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ate one of the think thin bars for lunch today, it was really good and surprisingly kept me full for a really long time. I'm thinking about ordering some.
 The Think thin bars with caramel and chocolate are so good.  I can't get enough of them, although you can't find them everywhere, and I prefer to not buy online  because of the minimum purchase for free shipping. I hate paying shipping.  I know you can get them at Whole Foods.  Always looking for discount, free shipping codes.

Originally Posted by ladybritt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I also got the Daily Candy deal and am a little disappointed, but the boxes look nice and they extended the gift cards/coupons so they can still be used. I received conscious box for two months and wasn't impressed. I got more usable items and a better value (to me) when I had Eco emi. But I know others love conscious box. It's just a matter of what you like
smile.gif
I probably won't subscribe to klutchclub but I will enjoy the boxes I get
 I purchased KC from a deal on Dealcandy (2) boxes for $20.  I just wanted to check it out before subbing.  I haven't received the boxes yet. Hoping for the best.   I also bought a Mystery box from Consious box, so I can see if I like it before subbing;  they claimed that the box would be stuffed beyond capacity, overflowing.  When I received the box, I was horrified and underwhelmed.  They sent (6) products, that wasn't worth the money I spent.  The box was far from overflowing.  you could shake it and items were moving.  I wrote them about it and they offered to send a make up box.  So I accepted.  I received the box and it contained a "full-sized" box of wheat pasta, (5) pieces of choclate the size of a quarter and a skin balm.  I mean really?  The thing is, some people who purchsed the MB received like 20 plus items and alot of us didn't.  There were alot of upset people on FB;  even the make-up boxes were lame.  SO I wouldn't go with CS, the deception was real!  I highly recommend Eco-Emi.  Reasonable priced, great presentation, include card that lists products you received and box is always full, great variety and great CS.  I always look forward to getting that box.

I just got my Klutchclub boxes from this deal, and for $20 for the two boxes I got, I'm totally impressed. They claim each box is worth more than $50, and while I haven't looked up prices yet, I believe it. I got a good variety of makeup, personal care, supplements and treats.
Box one: A one lb box of whole flax meal Three good greens bites in Chocolate Peanut butter, Chocolate Raspberry, and Chocolate Coconut Two Healthy To Go Acari energy chews Two single serve packets of Pure Matters Chocolate protein powder One Hunger Shield appetite control drink mix A full size Absolute Minerals soft lines eyeliner pencil in Absolute Iron A pair of Yurbuds earphones for women A $100 Yumuniverse discount code Box two: 30 Coromega Omega 3+D squeeze Seaweed Salad on the Go Two Nanogreens supplements Two Nanolean supplements Four Taylor's organic tea bags in Chamomile, Peppermint, and Green Tee with Jasmine Full size Natural Vitality Calm Manesium supplement Gondola Wild Blueberry Wave Think thin Chunky Peanutbutter bar Journey bar in Coconut curry Lauren Brooke Winterberry lipgloss sample size Anatomy Natural Mud Mask Cremo Cream Shave cream one oz. Instant Effect Hydroxatone Wrinkle Reducer, ten ml A fifty dollar iTrain gift card AlÅ Exposed Aloe Vera beverage 16.9 fl oz A dark green Twistband Savvy Boheme African Black Soap sample bar I'm impressed!

Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just got my Klutchclub boxes from this deal, and for $20 for the two boxes I got, I'm totally impressed. They claim each box is worth more than $50, and while I haven't looked up prices yet, I believe it. I got a good variety of makeup, personal care, supplements and treats.

Box one:

A one lb box of whole flax meal

Three good greens bites in Chocolate Peanut butter, Chocolate Raspberry, and Chocolate Coconut

Two Healthy To Go Acari energy chews

Two single serve packets of Pure Matters Chocolate protein powder

One Hunger Shield appetite control drink mix

A full size Absolute Minerals soft lines eyeliner pencil in Absolute Iron

A pair of Yurbuds earphones for women

A $100 Yumuniverse discount code

Box two:

30 Coromega Omega 3+D squeeze

Seaweed Salad on the Go

Two Nanogreens supplements

Two Nanolean supplements

Four Taylor's organic tea bags in Chamomile, Peppermint, and Green Tee with Jasmine

Full size Natural Vitality Calm Manesium supplement

Gondola Wild Blueberry Wave

Think thin Chunky Peanutbutter bar

Journey bar in Coconut curry

Lauren Brooke Winterberry lipgloss sample size

Anatomy Natural Mud Mask

Cremo Cream Shave cream one oz.

Instant Effect Hydroxatone Wrinkle Reducer, ten ml

A fifty dollar iTrain gift card

AlÅ Exposed Aloe Vera beverage 16.9 fl oz

A dark green Twistband

Savvy Boheme African Black Soap sample bar

I'm impressed!
I got everything the same! Its October Box + Box full of products selected from September, August, May boxes!

Box one:

Three good greens bites in Chocolate Peanut butter, Chocolate Raspberry, and Chocolate Coconut

Box two:

Seaweed Salad on the Go

Two Nanolean supplements

Four Taylor's organic tea bags in Chamomile, Peppermint, and Green Tee with Jasmine

Anatomy Natural Mud Mask

A dark green Twistband

I'm impressed!
I'm so looking forward to mine as well!!

Box one:

Box two:

Seaweed Salad on the Go

Two Nanolean supplements

Anatomy Natural Mud Mask

A dark green Twistband

I'm impressed!
looks great! mine is still on the way but the shipping weight is only 2.6lbs... guess I might not be able to get all of these :'(

Code:
looks great! mine is still on the way but the shipping weight is only 2.6lbs... guess I might not be able to get all of these :'(
I got 2 separate boxes that were shoebox sized. Maybe they only sent one shipping notice for you so far? I was really surprised at all I got, and have already purchased more of 2 items from the boxes.

I received my 2 for $20 boxes and I was really surprised and happy with the contents.  Quite generous!

Did both of your boxes arrive at the same time? I got the 2 for $20 deal and only one of my boxes got here.

thanks girls! I just got a 2nd shipping notice earlier today so I guess I'm receiving the Nov box instead of Oct! Anyway I'm ok with either because I equally love them both! =)

Originally Posted by SammieHammie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did both of your boxes arrive at the same time? I got the 2 for $20 deal and only one of my boxes got here.
My boxes arrived together.  Call them for sure!

got my november box yesterday. very happy with mine, yet again. they added a few extra Nature's Gate samples that weren't listed on the sheet(a papaya body wash packet x 2 and a packet of lemon verbena facial cleanser). 

Back