(Spoilers) KLUTCHclub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by PoisonMegz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am fairly certain they shipped them out yesterday.  I ordered a couple past boxes too and have 3 tracking codes from Fed Ex I got in my email that don't say the company on them but they came from La Grange, IL which is where KC is.
Thanks for sharing this! I too thought this was a tracking code for something else I'd ordered. Kinda weird that they don't have the name of the company or anything like that on the shipping email. 

Originally Posted by stylishmomofnw /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do you guys know when they ship the valentines best of box, I ordered a couple days ago and wonder if they ship immediately?
Got my shipping notice yesterday!

Originally Posted by brandyk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my v-day best of box yesterday and i thought it was FANTASTIC. I got the 3 month bulu box deal so I'm kinda waiting until that one is over and then I think I'll sign up for the year of klutchclub. I liked it THAT much. I think it will be totally worth it.

If I was totally wild about Feb I would've just signed up, but I wasn't, but I also wouldn't have been sad to receive it. The only thing is... besides the men's protein powder or whatever was in there, I LIKED THE MEN'S BOX BETTER! 

If another klutch club special promo comes up I really really recommend. 

The other thing - I loved the packaging. It is very functional and reusable (the inner box). I have it on my shelf!
My mom stole the box from me haha  I like the Feb box...thinking about gifting it to myself.  Sad I won't get it.  I loved my vday box too, just got it and already tried two items. I will use everything.  I have a code for 20% an annual subscription too but I don't know how long it is good for.  The code is LOYAL20 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

thanks for the code!!! it is still working as of right now. i am going to have to decide if i'm going to get it right now, and whether i want the men's or the womens.  i think i liked the men's box more this time because of a couple products that were in it, but those were previously in the women's boxes, so the men are getting the items the next month. but i do have a man to give the manly things to so... i don't know! i don't think i can pass it up at $14.40 a month.

any idea what to do with my tieks card? it says its not transferable, so you couldn't even rack up a couple of them to score free shoes.

here's a picture of the contents.

pasted from le blog

• Three BeachBody Shakeology Shakes in Chocolate. I really like the ingredients in this shake and that it’s low glycemic index.
  • Hemp Hearts. I will be sprinkling this on my kids’ oatmeal!
  • Dream Water Snoozeberry. OK fitness boxes, enough with the Dream Water, I have 2 of these to try already!
  • Two samples of Good Clean Love Almost Naked VEGAN personal lubricant. As far as I know most all lubricant is probably vegan, but OK, no artificial ingredients.
  • Acacia Workout Sampler of 6 different workouts. These are going to be ten minute bursts, but that’s cool. Sometimes you don’t have time for more. I am pretty sure I have done a Hemalayaa workout before. This one should be fun with the kids.
  • CD of new age music My daughter called it wishing star songs. Not really my thing, but the kids will enjoy it.
  • Cremo Cream Shaving Cream. A 15 day supply in one little tube!
  • Healthy To Go Acai Natural Energy Boost
  • Nature’s Gate moisturizing cleansing bar in pomegranate sunflower
  • ab*so*lute mineral eyeliner in absolute iron. I love the built in sharpener and the smudge tool at the end. Great color.
  • Freeman Pssssst! Instant Dry Shampoo. I am psyched to have a travel size of dry shampoo. It’s something I do use.
  • Lauren Brooke Costmetiques mini lip gloss pot in winterberry. The cutest little pot that will fit in the coin pocket of your jeans!
  • Natural Vitality Natural Calm, The anti-stress drink, raspberry lemon. Ok, I get that magnesium does other good things for you, but all I can think is that it’s a bowel mover. The jar even says “when bowels are comfortably loose, this is the optimal amount.†My hint – don’t take this one on V-Day, ok?
  • Some coupons with non-unique codes. Blah, who cares.
  • A Tieks Gift Card Code. Unlike some of the other codes that roll around in boxes, this is printed on paper, but it’s a unique gift card code.
  • Good Bites in Chocolate Raspberry. I originally left this out of the list. Probably because my son ate it immediately. My daughter didn't care for it, but she tried it.
as for the feb box, i already have 2 packs of the immunogum and it makes my mouth supertingly. you can tell it has a lot of vitamin c. i might give some to hubby because it makes my mouth taste weird for a long time. he will like it. 

additional notes - kids loved the hemp hearts on their oatmeal. awesome. 

i edited this to remove the links from the pasting, sorry!

So excited that it has Shakeology! I'm a beachbody coach and I want everyone to try it but its pretty expensive! Those three packs alone are worth 21$

Sorry if this is obvious and I'm missing it, but is the box with the shakeology the best of valentines box?

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So excited that it has Shakeology! I'm a beachbody coach and I want everyone to try it but its pretty expensive! Those three packs alone are worth 21$
Are the packs 1 serving each? Making Shakeology $7 per serving?

Are the packs 1 serving each? Making Shakeology $7 per serving?
Yes, they are 1 serving each. And if you order them 1 serving at a time that's how much a coach will charge you(between 5-7 bucks). Which is a ripoff. Because a 30 day supply cost 119$

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, they are 1 serving each. And if you order them 1 serving at a time that's how much a coach will charge you(between 5-7 bucks). Which is a ripoff. Because a 30 day supply cost 119$
Thank you for clarifying!  I was very  D: for a moment there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

the box with the shakeology is the best of valentine's box. i have no idea if it also comes in the regular best of box. shakeology in a bag costs $4 a serving. which i would not really choose as my protein powder because of the expense. i'm looking forward to trying it, because i am interested in that style, and i like stuff that doesn't make my blood sugar go wonky. i don't see anything that is super-expensive as a sustainable expense long-term. then again, it depends on what works for you. i am willing to pay more for something that works. that's why the boxes are so nice... so i'm not stuck with full sizes of stuff that just doesn't do it for me.

Thanks for answering BrandyK, I've been toying with the idea of trying shakeology, so I'm excited to see it in this box.

well i hope you get it!  i went ahead and ordered a yearly subscription with the code ($172.80). i really really couldn't resist. 

plus, i really like those inside boxes. it seems silly right? i have been saving all my boxes and fancy packing materials for gifting.

Originally Posted by brandyk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

thanks for the code!!! it is still working as of right now. i am going to have to decide if i'm going to get it right now, and whether i want the men's or the womens.  i think i liked the men's box more this time because of a couple products that were in it, but those were previously in the women's boxes, so the men are getting the items the next month. but i do have a man to give the manly things to so... i don't know! i don't think i can pass it up at $14.40 a month.

any idea what to do with my tieks card? it says its not transferable, so you couldn't even rack up a couple of them to score free shoes.

here's a picture of the contents.

pasted from le blog

• Three BeachBody Shakeology Shakes in Chocolate. I really like the ingredients in this shake and that it’s low glycemic index.
  • Hemp Hearts. I will be sprinkling this on my kids’ oatmeal!
  • Dream Water Snoozeberry. OK fitness boxes, enough with the Dream Water, I have 2 of these to try already!
  • Two samples of Good Clean Love Almost Naked VEGAN personal lubricant. As far as I know most all lubricant is probably vegan, but OK, no artificial ingredients.
  • Acacia Workout Sampler of 6 different workouts. These are going to be ten minute bursts, but that’s cool. Sometimes you don’t have time for more. I am pretty sure I have done a Hemalayaa workout before. This one should be fun with the kids.
  • CD of new age music My daughter called it wishing star songs. Not really my thing, but the kids will enjoy it.
  • Cremo Cream Shaving Cream. A 15 day supply in one little tube!
  • Healthy To Go Acai Natural Energy Boost
  • Nature’s Gate moisturizing cleansing bar in pomegranate sunflower
  • ab*so*lute mineral eyeliner in absolute iron. I love the built in sharpener and the smudge tool at the end. Great color.
  • Freeman Pssssst! Instant Dry Shampoo. I am psyched to have a travel size of dry shampoo. It’s something I do use.
  • Lauren Brooke Costmetiques mini lip gloss pot in winterberry. The cutest little pot that will fit in the coin pocket of your jeans!
  • Natural Vitality Natural Calm, The anti-stress drink, raspberry lemon. Ok, I get that magnesium does other good things for you, but all I can think is that it’s a bowel mover. The jar even says “when bowels are comfortably loose, this is the optimal amount.†My hint – don’t take this one on V-Day, ok?
  • Some coupons with non-unique codes. Blah, who cares.
  • A Tieks Gift Card Code. Unlike some of the other codes that roll around in boxes, this is printed on paper, but it’s a unique gift card code.
  • Good Bites in Chocolate Raspberry. I originally left this out of the list. Probably because my son ate it immediately. My daughter didn't care for it, but she tried it.
as for the feb box, i already have 2 packs of the immunogum and it makes my mouth supertingly. you can tell it has a lot of vitamin c. i might give some to hubby because it makes my mouth taste weird for a long time. he will like it. 

additional notes - kids loved the hemp hearts on their oatmeal. awesome. 

i edited this to remove the links from the pasting, sorry!
I got many of the same items, however I did not get:

Three BeachBody Shakeology Shakes in Chocolate.

Two samples of Good Clean Love Almost Naked VEGAN personal lubricant.

Cremo Cream Shaving Cream

Healthy To Go Acai Natural Energy Boost

A Tieks Gift Card Code.

Good Bites in Chocolate Raspberry.

But mine did have a few that I didn't see listed in the above post:

Journey Bar in Coconut Curry Flavor

Small package of Truvia calorie free sweetener

Anatomy Naturals 100% natural revitalizing mud mask

One "the twist band"

$50 to itrain.com

I didn't recieve the shakeology either. I was really looking forward to trying that. But I still am very happy with my box.

Back