(Spoilers) KLUTCHclub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the two of you order in time for the Valentine's best of box? I didn't realize the shakeology was so danged popular. 

Mine was the Valentine's BOB and didn't have the shakeology or several other things but did have other items not in that photo.  The photo said contents may vary.  There was no guarantee you would get exactly what was pictured.

I ordered on the 28th and it said the 29th was last day to order the Valentines BOB. Like PoisonMegz said it did say contents may vary so I am in no way upset that I didn't get the Shakeology, I was just looking forward to trying it. I was very happy with my box contents. I did have to email them though about the eyeliner. It was weird. when I opened the eyeliner packaging there were eye lining shavings inside the box and the tip of the eyeliner was flat so I won't be using that item.

I ordered on the 26th I believe, I also noticed it said contents may vary so for $8 I was happy with the contents, won't be subscribing but glad I tried it

I just got my best of box! I used a code and got it for $8 with shipping included which  makes the box a really good deal!

I got:

yurbuds - so excited for these! if this was the only thing in the box, it still would have been an awesome deal!

coromega omega 3 squeeze 30 day supply

zenify stress free drink

seaweed salad

cremo cream

1st Step B12 shot

anatomy naturals mud mask

acai energy chews  and coupon

good greens chocolate coconut bites and coupon

22 days cherry chocolate bliss bar

eboost packet

4 taylors tea packets

Molecular Gastronomy Pamphlet and little trial kit

itrain gift card

tieks gift card

awesome box! Totally in love with it all - I'll even try all the food and supplements!

OMG that is an *awesome* box!!! totally loving klutchclub! MUST NOT ORDER ANOTHER BoB JUST BECAUSE

I'm so excited to use my yurbuds (it's a little crazy how excited I actually am!)  I just bought a new pair of running shoes yesterday and spotted the yurbuds display by the register. I wanted to get a pair right there because I have my first race of the year this Sunday, but I told myself to wait on the off chance they were in my klutchbox. I squealed a little and did a happy dance when I saw them and my fiance just stared at me and then asked what we were doing for dinner... men.  I loved my first box and I think I'm actually going to use/eat all the items in a timely manner.  I might add this to the monthly rotation (I'm still trying to figure out the best use of my subscription fund - a sub here and there adds up so I'm drawing the line at 2 boxes/month.) I think a beauty sub and a lifestyle sub would be nice and klutchclub would definitely allow me to try new things.

I got my Klutch Club VDay Best of Box. I'm okay with it mostly. The only thing I was disappointed with is that the picture showed a Juice Beauty product and, even though they clearly stated contents would vary, I was bummed. Here's a pic:

I kinda love the absolute minerals eyeliner. That itrain gift code is worthless to me, though, which takes a huge value away from the box for me.

Originally Posted by summerflood /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my Klutch Club VDay Best of Box. I'm okay with it mostly. The only thing I was disappointed with is that the picture showed a Juice Beauty product and, even though they clearly stated contents would vary, I was bummed. Here's a pic:

I kinda love the absolute minerals eyeliner. That itrain gift code is worthless to me, though, which takes a huge value away from the box for me.
I got about half the products you did. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have a REALLY st00pid question: I ordered the BoB V-Day box ~ does that mean I'll be getting a monthly box, too? That's what I was hoping for, and assumed that I'd be sent that month's box ... I ordered the BoB V-Day box on January 26th. So, I assumed that I'd be getting January's box.

So far, nuthin. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my  best of box last week and so "dissapoint" :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
-no Journey bar,

-no soap bar

-no hemp hearts,

-no CD
-no lipgloss

did get Zenify drink

3 tea bags, truvia, gluten free cook booklet, 1 good greens bite, Acaii? chews packet,Zoye oil sample, c3 for streess drink powder packet, Creamo shave cream 89ml is the only decent size thing

I'm going to email them this is just lousy.

Originally Posted by BeachBoheme /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a REALLY st00pid question: I ordered the BoB V-Day box ~ does that mean I'll be getting a monthly box, too? That's what I was hoping for, and assumed that I'd be sent that month's box ... I ordered the BoB V-Day box on January 26th. So, I assumed that I'd be getting January's box.

So far, nuthin. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You do not get the months box that you order in, the BoB box replaces the first monthly box and then the monthly subscription starts the next month

Originally Posted by PoisonMegz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You do not get the months box that you order in, the BoB box replaces the first monthly box and then the monthly subscription starts the next month
Ah ... gotcha! Thank you for the info! I was worried that I screwed up in the subbing process! <3

I got exactly the same box. 

Originally Posted by EmGee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my  best of box last week and so "dissapoint" :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

-no Journey bar,

-no soap bar

-no hemp hearts,

-no CD

-no lipgloss

did get Zenify drink

3 tea bags, truvia, gluten free cook booklet, 1 good greens bite, Acaii? chews packet,Zoye oil sample, c3 for streess drink powder packet, Creamo shave cream 89ml is the only decent size thing

I'm going to email them this is just lousy.
You should definitely call them.  Wow, the boxes are really different!

Yeah.  I didn't receive that either.  My box is similar to yours, except for the curry bar.  No love lost because I wasn't interested in that. I got some chocolate raspberry bar, hate raspberry's.  received a really cool disc.  It's from the Buddah Bar series.  Buddah Bar is a series of lounge music with different themes.  Typically played in restaurants, loungers or bars.  The one I received is called, Hotel Tara, the intimate side of Buddah Lounge.  It's nice lounge chill-out, relax music.  New age for the times!

Back