(Spoilers) KLUTCHclub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just got my Klutchclub boxes from this deal, and for $20 for the two boxes I got, I'm totally impressed. They claim each box is worth more than $50, and while I haven't looked up prices yet, I believe it. I got a good variety of makeup, personal care, supplements and treats.

Box one:

A one lb box of whole flax meal

Three good greens bites in Chocolate Peanut butter, Chocolate Raspberry, and Chocolate Coconut

Two Healthy To Go Acari energy chews

Two single serve packets of Pure Matters Chocolate protein powder

One Hunger Shield appetite control drink mix

A full size Absolute Minerals soft lines eyeliner pencil in Absolute Iron

A pair of Yurbuds earphones for women

A $100 Yumuniverse discount code

Box two:

30 Coromega Omega 3+D squeeze

Seaweed Salad on the Go

Two Nanogreens supplements

Two Nanolean supplements

Four Taylor's organic tea bags in Chamomile, Peppermint, and Green Tee with Jasmine

Full size Natural Vitality Calm Manesium supplement

Gondola Wild Blueberry Wave

Think thin Chunky Peanutbutter bar

Journey bar in Coconut curry

Lauren Brooke Winterberry lipgloss sample size

Anatomy Natural Mud Mask

Cremo Cream Shave cream one oz.

Instant Effect Hydroxatone Wrinkle Reducer, ten ml

A fifty dollar iTrain gift card

AlÅ Exposed Aloe Vera beverage 16.9 fl oz

A dark green Twistband

Savvy Boheme African Black Soap sample bar

I'm impressed!
So, I caved and ordered the 2 for $20 after seeing yours - the makeup, earphones, and iTrain sold me on it.  

Got my boxes yesterday ... didn't get any of those items!   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />            I didn't get anything from your box #1, and then your box #2, I got the seaweed, tea, blueberry juice, maybe one of the bars (think there was a fiber bar), Mud mask (was in both my boxes), aloe vera beverage, twist band, and the soap.  (along with a couple other things)

Super disappointed in both of mine ...  don't think I will be ordering again.  Also, one of my boxes had Shakeology samples, isn't that an MLM company?  

So sorry to hear you didn't have a good experience. I just wanted to check it out! I won't sub to this.

It wasn't a "bad" experience, just a little disappointing.  I do like that I was able to "check it out" at a discount, I'm still not sure if the cost was justified for me based on the items I'm interested it out of it.  

I tried the $20 for 2 boxes special and would not sub to this. I did not like anything I tasted (those probiotic chocolates 
sick.gif
) expect for the aloe Exposed drink. I had never heard of it before, and it was soooo good. That almost made the deal worth it. I ordered a case from Amazon and am thinking of ordering a second one...

I received the aloe drink; Wow it's that good huh?  It's in the fridge, haven't tried it yet.  Looking forward to it after reading your post.I didn't receive the chocolates.  I liked alot of the products I received and gave what I didn't to my office mates.  The bag I left was gone; they killed it quickly.  They had  a protein bar w/ curry that wasn't appealing to me and a seaweed salad.  I just wanted to check them out; not subbing either.

Mine stayed in the fridge for the longest time bc aloe does not sound very appetizing but I found myself drinking it very slowly just so it wouldn't run out.

The protein bars weren't bad. The seaweed salad is still in the cupboard. Don't know if I'm brave enough to try it.

Right now they have a special Valentine's Day version of there Best of Box found by going here: http://www.klutchclub.com/best-of-box/  Hovering over Box at the top and clicking Best of Box.  It is guaranteed to have at least $100 of Health and fitness goodies inside.  It is $25 normally and then you get the normal monthly boxes at $18 a month and can cancel easily on the site anytime (code will not work as gift or on the subscriptions that do not start with the best of box). I am SO excited because after going to that link if you use the code BGM you can get the Vday box for only $8.  I don't know if I'll keep the subscription.... but how can I say no to over $100 of products for $8?  The details are also on my blog which is why they gave me the code and link... BUT I though I would share here too!  I think everyone should have the chance for this deal.  Code is good til Jan 30.

(Link Removed)

Thoughts on this company? past reviews look so great!

PoisonMegz

Originally Posted by PoisonMegz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Right now they have a special Valentine's Day version of there Best of Box found by going here: http://www.klutchclub.com/best-of-box/  Hovering over Box at the top and clicking Best of Box.  It is guaranteed to have at least $100 of Health and fitness goodies inside.  It is $25 normally and then you get the normal monthly boxes at $18 a month and can cancel easily on the site anytime (code will not work as gift or on the subscriptions that do not start with the best of box). I am SO excited because after going to that link if you use the code BGM you can get the Vday box for only $8.  I don't know if I'll keep the subscription.... but how can I say no to over $100 of products for $8?  The details are also on my blog which is why they gave me the code and link... BUT I though I would share here too!  I think everyone should have the chance for this deal.  Code is good til Jan 30.

(Link Removed)

PoisonMegz
Thanks for the info - I bought a best of box!

I'm debating trying out the best of box but i'm not too happy with the negative reviews i've been reading...

Originally Posted by PoisonMegz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

(Link Removed)

PoisonMegz

Thanks for sharing! I just bought the Best of Box! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes!  I wanted this box.  I tried to gift it to myself; didn't work. Thnx for sharing the code.  You won't be disappointed.  

I'm excited for the best of box but they just changed the images out for what is in the women's feb box and I want that too! Darnit! haha Oh well.... it would be silly to order that one as well.

Do you guys know when they ship the valentines best of box, I ordered a couple days ago and wonder if they ship immediately?

I am fairly certain they shipped them out yesterday.  I ordered a couple past boxes too and have 3 tracking codes from Fed Ex I got in my email that don't say the company on them but they came from La Grange, IL which is where KC is.

I am fairly certain they shipped them out yesterday.  I ordered a couple past boxes too and have 3 tracking codes from Fed Ex I got in my email that don't say the company on them but they came from La Grange, IL which is where KC is.
Aha! So that's what that is. I was thinking it was the rain boots I ordered. Yippee!!

I got my v-day best of box yesterday and i thought it was FANTASTIC. I got the 3 month bulu box deal so I'm kinda waiting until that one is over and then I think I'll sign up for the year of klutchclub. I liked it THAT much. I think it will be totally worth it.

If I was totally wild about Feb I would've just signed up, but I wasn't, but I also wouldn't have been sad to receive it. The only thing is... besides the men's protein powder or whatever was in there, I LIKED THE MEN'S BOX BETTER! 

If another klutch club special promo comes up I really really recommend. 

The other thing - I loved the packaging. It is very functional and reusable (the inner box). I have it on my shelf!

Back