(Spoilers) KLUTCHclub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by summerflood /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my Klutch Club VDay Best of Box. I'm okay with it mostly. The only thing I was disappointed with is that the picture showed a Juice Beauty product and, even though they clearly stated contents would vary, I was bummed. Here's a pic:

I kinda love the absolute minerals eyeliner. That itrain gift code is worthless to me, though, which takes a huge value away from the box for me.

Originally Posted by IffB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got exactly the same box. 
I got the same box as well.  

I actually ordered 2 boxes, one during the valentine box window, and one the day after.  My second box was different.

Originally Posted by cutpiece /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine stayed in the fridge for the longest time bc aloe does not sound very appetizing but I found myself drinking it very slowly just so it wouldn't run out.

The protein bars weren't bad. The seaweed salad is still in the cupboard. Don't know if I'm brave enough to try it.
You know my Aloe beverage stayed in the fridge a long time also.  I forgot it was in there.  I finally got to it last week.    It's really very good; refreshing!    I considered buying a case, but I don't want to spend all that at once. Too many sub boxes to cut out.  I can buy a bottle for around $1.79 at the Vitamion Shoppe.  So excited.

I used to have quite an addiction to the aloe drinks. The Lychee and Wheatgrass ones were my favourites. I still buy them once in a while.

Tried the aloe w/ pomegranate and cranberry.  Just OK.  Like the regular aloe w/ wheatgrass!

Originally Posted by Deenellie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You know my Aloe beverage stayed in the fridge a long time also.  I forgot it was in there.  I finally got to it last week.    It's really very good; refreshing!    I considered buying a case, but I don't want to spend all that at once. Too many sub boxes to cut out.  I can buy a bottle for around $1.79 at the Vitamion Shoppe.  So excited.
Mine is still in the fridge.  I am kind of scared to try it LOL. 

I was too.  I really love it.  Shipment came to the vitamin store and I already bought some!!

Originally Posted by Deenellie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Klutchclub us offering 30% off 3 motn memberships. Code: SAVEBIG30.  $150 worth of products for $43.00.  Seems like a deal to me!
I'm back in!  The March box does look good to me, and I hope that is actually what I get.  I didn't use most of the stuff I got when I subscribed before.

Did anyone get a tieks gift card in their valentine's best of box that they're not planning on using? If so, I would love to take it off your hands!

here are the other codes I got in an email from them - expires March 15th:

30% OFF 3 Month Memberships*
use: SAVEBIG30

40% OFF  Annual 12 Month Memberships*
use: SAVEHUGE40
AND they throw in a full yr subscription of fitness magazine...

Both Klutchboxes arrived today (I get the women's and my boyfriend gets the men's).  Even though this month was a little weird, they are getting progressively better.  I was happy to see the

Juicy product that was also in this month's Ipsy, since I have been enjoying it.

I think I'm going to sub for next month. I've been wanting a fitness sub since I'm still trying to loose my pregnancy weight and this one doesn't look like a bunch of suppliments!

I just got my first box- the best of klutchsop. It was pretty good- seemed very similar to other best of boxes I saw. Overall I was happy with it but not sure I will continue to subscribe

Yoga video- I enjoy yoga but dont always have time to go to a class, so now I have no excuse!

coromega omega3+D (30 days supply) - tropical orange- not horrible tasting so a good way to get m omega3s

eboost- mild flavor, good alternative to emergenC and coffee

I don't like blueberries but my bf really liked the blueberry fig bar and granola

I also got vita perk, tylers coffee, dream water and Chia drink that I haven't tried yet, but excited to!

has anyone gotten the Tea & Snack box from the reward program? I'm thinking of using my points on it, but would like to know what others who have ordered it got in theirs.

Oh, I did. It was all stuff I had gotten in other boxes.  I can't remember exactly what though.  I liked the beauty reward box much better.

Klutchclub is running a flash sale - $10 bucks for a "best of box". Use code: "ZZFLASH"

I just snagged one!

Back