**SPOILERS*** November 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When was the last time we received nail polish? I have this suspicion that it's due soon. A set of individual baking dishes/tins would be really neat! I keep thinking about getting some (I have a small batch baking cookbook that calls for their use) but never quite get around to it. Any candle I receive (from any source) has to be rehomed due to my monster infestation. A paraffin hand treatment would be fantastic! My hands have started getting really dry already, so I'm always looking for things to help with that. I know there was one more thing that occurred to me earlier, and now I can't remember what it was!
Didn't we just get a Julep duo? :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also think it's about time we get another fancy candle, I hope it's a seasonal fragrance like cranberry or pumpkin spice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Didn't we just get a Julep duo? :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also think it's about time we get another fancy candle, I hope it's a seasonal fragrance like cranberry or pumpkin spice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Duh. Yeah, you're right! The Julep duo completely slipped my mind because I just got my October Julep box, so it all blended together!

Quote: Originally Posted by Canny Charlene /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wish.gif
 An Illume candle would be awesome!   I've been dying to try their products... Fingers crossed
rocknroll2.gif

Yes it would! I decided to skip the NM special edition box $250 is way to much to gamble for me. So I'm hoping for a great November box
rocknroll2.gif

I cancelled my PS after rcv-ing the October box... after seeing the price tag on the NM LE box... I am considering jumping back on the bandwagon for November.
wtf.gif

with the price of the new LE box I almost feel like November is going to be a big fat DUD because they will put all effort into the LE box. I really hope not because I was going to purchase this LE until I saw the price and almost fell out my chair! I'm just going to have to live vicariously through others on this one!! lets hope November is good.

my wish list:

Scented candle in something apple spiced/pumpkin spiced/ or a really nice vanilla ( I feel really good vanilla candles are hard to come by)

some cute holiday inspired serving dishes ( set of 4)-maybe snowman print?

a really nice rich dark berry lip shade

some nice gloves

if food has to be in here either some high end spices or some high end caramel corn

a plush scarf like the brokedown ones we got before

wool socks-don't judge I love in upstate ny and my feet are always freezing

a full size tub of Egyptian magic moisturizer

a really nice scrub/shower gel something along the lines of molton brown (hey a girl can dream right)

a gift cert (if they insist on these) for SHOES!!

Things I think would be fun:

- Cute napkins or place cards for Thanksgiving
- A nice hand cream or hand mask

- A gift card to make holiday cards

- An adult/family board game for all the upcoming family get-togethers
- A slouchy hat and matching gloves

- Fancy hot chocolate

- A fall/winter fragrance

I have high hopes for that candle! Wishing for a fall scent. Preferably pumpkin or some kind of spice smell. I also would love a scarf, a throw blanket, and I'd also love the wool socks someone suggested! I live in WI and always have cold feet as well. :)

I'd love to see a great hand cream! 

I'm also excited for the Illume candle. Hoping for something with cinnamon or vanilla.

Wishlist:

-tech gloves or cozy socks! the only problem is they'd run into sizing issues again...

-a cute coffee mug

-a wallet/clutch

-since there's always a food item, maybe pumpkin bread mix? 

-some sort of baking utensil, like adorable measuring spoons

-something letterpressed. random, but I'm dying for some new stationery!

Time to celebrate !!!!! Well almost.. November is my birthday month and pretty much everyone else in the family :)

I think this will still be a good box. The NM box is so specific to that store that those products were not likely to end up in the regular box anyway. I would like cozy socks, something made with maple or pumpkin, a body moisturizer, something for fall cocktails or parties, and maybe a gift certificate to kiva to donate money in the spirit of thankfulness. And maybe an eyebrow kit one of these times? I never get brow stuff in my subs.

Quote: Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think this will still be a good box. The NM box is so specific to that store that those products were not likely to end up in the regular box anyway.

I would like cozy socks, something made with maple or pumpkin, a body moisturizer, something for fall cocktails or parties, and maybe a gift certificate to kiva to donate money in the spirit of thankfulness.

And maybe an eyebrow kit one of these times? I never get brow stuff in my subs.

An eyebrow kit!! I'd love one from Anastasia or Benefit :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and I agree, I have high hopes for this box!

I noticed Illume has an Heirloom Pumpkin candle that would be perfect. Everything in the Gilded Amberleaf collection looks pretty too... I hope they include a coupon. 

I also hope the NM box doesn't delay shipping. You'd think they'd schedule the limited boxes to come at the end of the month instead of the middle. 

Quote: Originally Posted by MoiSurtout /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I noticed Illume has an Heirloom Pumpkin candle that would be perfect. Everything in the Gilded Amberleaf collection looks pretty too... I hope they include a coupon. 

I also hope the NM box doesn't delay shipping. You'd think they'd schedule the limited boxes to come at the end of the month instead of the middle. 

Ugh, I forgot about how delayed the September boxes were because of the Fall LE. I got my box on the very last day of September! But it sounds like they had less NM boxes available, so maybe there won't be as much of a delay. 

So, I originally unsubscribed from popsugar after the October box, but then broke out into a cold sweat of what ifs about the next box, so now I'm back for at least 3 months. Haha! I even bought a 3 month sub for my sister as her Christmas present. I'm weak. Really hoping this one wows me!! A candle is great! A nice throw and maybe a good book would be nice, too. Someone mentioned an eyebrow kit, that would be great!

I'm really hoping for some fall stuff in this box!! I'm one of those weirdos that actually likes getting the random house ware stuff in this box instead of tons of makeup.

I'm really hoping for:

Pumpkin spice anything

Knit beanie

Thermos

I would love some Philosophy body lotion for dry fall skin 

Highlighting and contouring kit would be fun

I wouldn't complain if they threw a candle!

Quote: Originally Posted by stasi7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So, I originally unsubscribed from popsugar after the October box, but then broke out into a cold sweat of what ifs about the next box, so now I'm back for at least 3 months. Haha! I even bought a 3 month sub for my sister as her Christmas present. I'm weak. Really hoping this one wows me!! A candle is great! A nice throw and maybe a good book would be nice, too. Someone mentioned an eyebrow kit, that would be great!
Haaaa! I did the same thing! I am contemplating gifting my sister a sub for Christmas too.

For November I'd like to see: a candle, beanie hat, something pumpkin, a thermos would be great (!), lip exfoliator/moisturizer, socks or slipper socks.

Quote: Originally Posted by Soanders /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm really hoping for some fall stuff in this box!! I'm one of those weirdos that actually likes getting the random house ware stuff in this box instead of tons of makeup.

I'm really hoping for:

Pumpkin spice anything

Knit beanie

Thermos

I would love some Philosophy body lotion for dry fall skin 

Highlighting and contouring kit would be fun

I wouldn't complain if they threw a candle!
SOooo when you said thermos... I totally thought, THERMOS? what a random item to put in the box. Why would I want a thermos?

But I wasn't thinking of a thermos. In my head I was picturing a crock pot. I'm so weird.

I noticed Illume has an Heirloom Pumpkin candle that would be perfect. Everything in the Gilded Amberleaf collection looks pretty too... I hope they include a coupon.  I also hope the NM box doesn't delay shipping. You'd think they'd schedule the limited boxes to come at the end of the month instead of the middle. 
OMG. Now I NEED those gorgeous gilded amber leaf candles. Lol. My living room is decorated in burgundy, tan, chocolate, and has gold accent pieces. Perfect!

Does anyone know if there is a phone number to contact PS?? I tried to upgrade my sub and the site gave me a new sub!!! I really would like to talk to an actual person rather than just email....aarrggghhh

Back