**SPOILERS*** November 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by stephstrong /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know if there is a phone number to contact PS?? I tried to upgrade my sub and the site gave me a new sub!!! I really would like to talk to an actual person rather than just email....aarrggghhh

Not that I know of, but I'd be curious to see if anyone has a phone number.

When the bubble bath in my Fall LE box exploded and destroyed most of the things in the box, I was soooo desperate to call someone! But I didn't find a phone number, and used their email service which is kind of slow. I think it took them 3 business days to reply to me. Looking back it was probably better that I didn't call..I was almost in tears! I felt really stupid being so upset, but it was just a shock to see everything ruined. But I hope someone here has their phone number, it would be super helpful!

SOooo when you said thermos... I totally thought, THERMOS? what a random item to put in the box. Why would I want a thermos? But I wasn't thinking of a thermos. In my head I was picturing a crock pot. I'm so weird.
I think Thermos (I know it exists. I just can't remember whether it's Thermos, Crockpot -- because that's actually a brand -- or some other brand) makes a single-person mini slow cooker intended to be taken to the office and plugged in when you get to work so your lunch is ready when it's time to eat. They're pretty cute, but nothing is as cute as my 1.5-ish quart HELLO KITTY SLOW COOKER!

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think Thermos (I know it exists. I just can't remember whether it's Thermos, Crockpot -- because that's actually a brand -- or some other brand) makes a single-person mini slow cooker intended to be taken to the office and plugged in when you get to work so your lunch is ready when it's time to eat. They're pretty cute, but nothing is as cute as my 1.5-ish quart HELLO KITTY SLOW COOKER!

Ahhh, I want one! Do you remember where you got it:)?

Is it this one? Too cute!!

http://www.target.com/p/hello-kitty-slow-cooker/-/A-14012703

Ahhh, I want one! Do you remember where you got it:)?
The same place I get all of my small appliances: Target! They tend to have Hello Kitty just about everything you can think of (popcorn poppers, water dispensers, sewing machines), and they frequently roll even more out around Black Friday.

The same place I get all of my small appliances: Target! They tend to have Hello Kitty just about everything you can think of (popcorn poppers, water dispensers, sewing machines), and they frequently roll even more out around Black Friday.

Thanks! And great tip about Black Friday!

I'm hoping for:

-A Pair of Knitted boot topper socks (fashion)

-Juice Beauty Green Apple firming lotion or Eye nutrient (beauty)

-Either a clutch or watch as the big ticket item (fashion)

-Gourmet hot chocolate (food)

-Coffee mug for travel (home)

And the candle would be awesome! This would be my perfect fall box (add in a scarf and It would be the most amazing box ever!).

the illume heirloom pumpkin candle is awesome.i've been buying their fall candles for a loooong time!the his and hers candles were freaking awesome but unfortunately they are discontinued!they don't have the chestnut one up on the website yet, hope that ones not a goner
eek.gif
anyway, i would love a great travel mug, an eye cream for these dry cold months coming up, a cute accessory that's not gorjana and preferably not base metal, hmmm are cashmere socks too much to ask for? probably! haha

I'm hoping for: -A Pair of Knitted boot topper socks (fashion) -Juice Beauty Green Apple firming lotion or Eye nutrient (beauty) -Either a clutch or watch as the big ticket item (fashion) -Gourmet hot chocolate (food) -Coffee mug for travel (home) And the candle would be awesome! This would be my perfect fall box (add in a scarf and It would be the most amazing box ever!).
Yes! I love your list. I would love boot topping socks!

I just signed up for a 3 month subscription! I was reading all the posts about Stitchfix and I noticed they asked me my clothing and shoe size in the preference quiz when I signed up. Was that always there?

My wish list for November:

-Starbucks PSL Via (satisfies the hot chocolate/coffee/pumpkin craving we all have)

-A yummy candle

-Some kind of deep conditioner for dried out hair

-I know this is random, but I'd like to see a cute embroidered handkerchief or printed paper tissues.  Just something cute to stick in your purse for cold/flu season.

-Maybe a movie or tickets to a movie?  We've had tons of books lately but no movies!

-A gorgeous, soft scarf

I also love the idea of a gift card to make holiday cards!  Those are super cheap for PS to put in our boxes, but it's a nice touch to add something that is so versatile.  

One more item I'd like to see: some kind of music sampler download from iTunes. I have a kid and like zero time to check out new bands.

I decided to stick with Popsugar...I really enjoyed the October box.

Highlights: Cookbook, Brush, Rice Treat, & Bracelet 

Not so much: Stichfix (but traded away!), NYX Makeup & Julep but will be added to Christmas box for friends & family!

I pre-paid for three months so hopefully I will not regret it lol. 

Wishlist for this month:

-Candle PLEASE!!

-Something pumpkin spice flavored

-Cozy warm socks

-It would be amazing if they would add movie tickets for an upcoming fall movie!! 

-A book but no cookbook or DYI but an actual book read

-A throw! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

-A body scrub (to scrub away all that dry, rough skin) 

-Body butter or a healing oil

-Deep conditioner treatment 

I just want a cozy throw and some hot chocolate! More nail polish and makeup would also be great.

Quote: Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

One more item I'd like to see: some kind of music sampler download from iTunes. I have a kid and like zero time to check out new bands.
It would be kind of neat to get something like that. I personally use android and pay for their music service so it really wouldn't be of any use to me, but its a neat idea! When i had my first kid, I pretty much quit listening to any new music because I didn't have time, but the google play app has gotten me back into it, lol.

@ashleygo Your list is great! I guess I should've read this thread before I posted on it, lol. I would replace the clutch with a throw, but everything else you listed just sounds perfect to me! 

ohh a great scrub idea would be bon bliss body truffles! i love those!!! and i love the idea of an itunes gift card to check out new music!

Something for dry skin would be greatly appreciated! I'm loving the scrub from the fall box combined with the juice beauty skin cream from June's box. My facial skin has been looking great! I'd also love chocolate, a nice fragrance, earrings and something fun!

I'm assuming we won't be getting a throw because of the NM special edition box. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Otherwise I would have added it onto my list. Regardless of what's in there I'm really hoping this is a much cozier sort of box for the upcoming cool weather.

Back