**SPOILERS*** November 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by ashleygo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm assuming we won't be getting a throw because of the NM special edition box. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Otherwise I would have added it onto my list. Regardless of what's in there I'm really hoping this is a much cozier sort of box for the upcoming cool weather.
Yea, I don't see a throw going into the November box either due to the NM box....but a nice wrap or shawl would suffice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would really love a great body butter or something for chapped hands. I've yet to find anything--drugstore or higher-end brand--to beat Clinique's body butter for my hands and I just ran out.

Wish list:

--body butter/hand cream

--jangly holiday earrings
--more Bodum-type cups or mugs

--some sort of holiday cocktail item (mulled wine spices, etc.)

--Movie tickets: Anchorman 2, 12 Years a Slave, The 5th Estate, Mandela, The Book Thief, Ender's Game, or Catching Fire (won't see these movies otherwise)...but I bet you anything we'll get tickets to Secret Life of Walter Mitty because I heard it was expensive to make and people aren't sure about it...which means they'll be trying to make more buzz...

After the price increase, this box better kick ass! I would like a piece of silver jewelry, a wallet, a wine gift card, and a nice red lipstick. I'm taking my g.e.d on the first and 8th of November, so a good box will make me happy.

After the price increase, this box better kick ass! I would like a piece of silver jewelry, a wallet, a wine gift card, and a nice red lipstick. I'm taking my g.e.d on the first and 8th of November, so a good box will make me happy.
Exactly!! At first it didn't seem like much but it's almost $60 extra a year and more for those with tax...it all adds up!!

Quote: Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

One more item I'd like to see: some kind of music sampler download from iTunes. I have a kid and like zero time to check out new bands.
LOVE this idea. 

Good luck on your GED!!!

I don't know what you guys think, but if I ran a company like BB, ipsy, PS, etc. I would totally be stalking these threads to see what stuff people are wanting to get. Most of us seem to want fairly similar things, so it makes sense to me to do that.

I don't know what you guys think, but if I ran a company like BB, ipsy, PS, etc. I would totally be stalking these threads to see what stuff people are wanting to get. Most of us seem to want fairly similar things, so it makes sense to me to do that.
I agree completely. I don't see why they wouldn't take our opinions into account.

Quote: Originally Posted by caseybean025 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used to work at a subscription company, and they totally stalk forums and blog comments to see what people want! But usually they're planning at least 4 months ahead, so the suggestions we have for this month might end up get implemented for next year's Nov box.  

I used to work at a subscription company, and they totally stalk forums and blog comments to see what people want! But usually they're planning at least 4 months ahead, so the suggestions we have for this month might end up get implemented for next year's Nov box.  
That makes sense! Kinda interesting hearing that they actually do read this stuff!

welp, i don't know about you ladies, but i'm thinking diamonds and cash in the next box or i'm gonna be talking mad stuff and they might as well just pack it in.

Diamonds? I'd settle for emeralds. 

I'd really like a bollywood workout video, now or in February or whenever they'd care to send one. I've gotten four boxes now and there hasn't been anything much for the fitness category. 

Quote: Originally Posted by MoiSurtout /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Diamonds? I'd settle for emeralds. 

I'd really like a bollywood workout video, now or in February or whenever they'd care to send one. I've gotten four boxes now and there hasn't been anything much for the fitness category. 

Ooh a fun workout video would be really great, I think we're overdue for one!

Diamonds? I'd settle for emeralds.  I'd really like a bollywood workout video, now or in February or whenever they'd care to send one. I've gotten four boxes now and there hasn't been anything much for the fitness category. 
I'd love that! I did some workouts similar to that on YouTube and they were really fun! And my dogs enjoyed watching me dance around like a fool. Lol.

i tried to do the butt workout dvd and i was like like whoa slow down there sister.i did like the yogalosophy dvd and i still do it.actually it was a little freaky because a deer showed up in my yard when i did it the first time.swear to God!so basically my mind body connection was complete and the deer is my spirit animal.namaste.or maybe i just live in the woods.

Are there any codes besides refer5 right now? I want to get a 6 month or year sub before the increase and would love more than a measly $5 discount.

Are there any codes besides refer5 right now? I want to get a 6 month or year sub before the increase and would love more than a measly $5 discount.
I found SEPTSELECT on retailmenot for $10 off a 3 month or higher sub. It worked for me. Says its good til 10/20.

Quote: Originally Posted by kayglass /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There's SQUAD10 for $10 off a 3-month subscription.

Back