(Spoilers) November Birchbox 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually see caldrea soaps on sale at Target. I just don't remember how much they were.

Quote: Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I usually see caldrea soaps on sale at Target. I just don't remember how much they were.
Ah! I should start checking there. I didn't even process it when I saw that they had Caldrea candles at my target.

I'm a HUGE sucker for body butters so I'm thrilled that there's a chance I might get to sample a new one!

Also, ICYMI, Dr. Brandt is on Hautelook today.

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by jannie135 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ah! I should start checking there. I didn't even process it when I saw that they had Caldrea candles at my target.

I've seen Caldrea at TJ Maxx and Marshall's as well. If you have either of those in your area, you might want to check those stores periodically (since the stock of products fluctuates rapidly).

Quote: Originally Posted by bellerenee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm a HUGE sucker for body butters so I'm thrilled that there's a chance I might get to sample a new one!

Also, ICYMI, Dr. Brandt is on Hautelook today.

Korres is on Hautelook as well!

I have the Caldrea trio of dish soap, hand soap, and counter spray from target. Loved it!!!! Smells amazing. Great brand.

I'm looking forward to these body butters.  I need more lotions and moisturizers!  The winter dryness seems to have set in early here.  

Quote: Originally Posted by sparklegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah I RSVP'd! Hopefully the Bart strike doesn't get in my way of going!

Nice! I swear I jumped for joy yesterday when the strike was announced as over, so hopefully this tentative deal works out all fine and no more service interruptions. I'm excited for this event, although it doesn't mention at all freebies like boxes or food (hopefully that french treat hint is macaroons though), so I'm not expecting it just in case. It should be fun

Quote: Originally Posted by jkfinl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think I'm gonna try and be totally surprised by what I get in my birch box in November.
I always think I'm not going to look - but I always do! It's an addiction....

Quote: Originally Posted by barbyechick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Finally a proper SF Birchbox event! This one is definitely one I can get to lol

Quote: Originally Posted by sparklegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah I RSVP'd! Hopefully the Bart strike doesn't get in my way of going!
Please share! I haven't gotten anything about it..

Quote: Originally Posted by kira685 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Please share! I haven't gotten anything about it..

my post is actually hyperlinked to the eventbrite page they set up 
wink.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by barbyechick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my post is actually hyperlinked to the eventbrite page they set up 
wink.gif

thanks! i got so excited i didn't realize event was a link 
doh.gif

YEARLY99 doesn't work for me but JOIN110ANNUAL does. I'm contemplating doing a yearly subscription but, is it really worth it? I guess I'm paranoid BB will suddenly and drastically go downhill, I've only been a subscriber since August - anyone have any insight?

I just finished a year and paid for my second year. I have always felt it was worth the $$.

I was monthly for something like ten months, went annual (strangely, I upgraded to annual right *after* receiving what might have been the worst box I have ever received, with stick-on eyeliner and powdered mouthwash), renewed for a second year when that ended, and will be renewing for a third year when this one ends. It goes back and forth between meh and awesome, but it averages out to more than worth my less-than-$3.50-a-month-after-accounting-for-points. There might be a craptacular box one month, but then there will be a really awesome box the next (or at least within two or three months, and the intervening months will be solid). It has not consistently gone downhill, at least for me. I might not like the tan wipes and sunblock they tend to focus on during the summer, but there will almost always be a balancing item that makes it not completely horrible. And, oddly, when I look back at a box I hated or thought was really boring when I received it, I now look at it and think it was a pretty good box. Preferences and interests change. I still hate that stupid stick-on eyeliner, though.

Quote: Originally Posted by JamieO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hey-o! Yay for November babies!!
I second that! I'm so excited for November! My birthday month as well. Here's hoping its ausome! 
icon_lol.gif

Latest posts

Back