(Spoilers) POPSUGAR Must Have April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The April edition of Women's Health mentioned that there is an upcoming PopSugar Must Have box that will be a WH-edition. I've only seen the iPad version, but since the digital magazine is already out, maybe it'll be the April Must Have box with lots of fitness/health-related goodies? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The April edition of Women's Health mentioned that there is an upcoming PopSugar Must Have box that will be a WH-edition. I've only seen the iPad version, but since the digital magazine is already out, maybe it'll be the April Must Have box with lots of fitness/health-related goodies? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That'll be awesome, I should definitely read that issue!

Originally Posted by City Gal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's exciting but also a little odd because Birchbox is also working with Women's Health for the month of April and the reason why I wanted to sign up for Birchbox for a month or two.

I wonder if I should just wait until the PSMH box comes out and I can save money on a new subscription service.

Originally Posted by StuffedMailbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's exciting but also a little odd because Birchbox is also working with Women's Health for the month of April and the reason why I wanted to sign up for Birchbox for a month or two.

I wonder if I should just wait until the PSMH box comes out and I can save money on a new subscription service.
Now that winter is over(in the next couple days), maybe everyone is done hibernating and becoming more active and focusing more on their health  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know I've been slacking during the colder months. I've been going every other day to to the gym instead of everyday during the week....

I'm excited if next month will have some fitness stuff. I just hope the entire box doesn't consist of it. I like variety.  

Hmm I'm almost positive Woman's Health was partnering with Birchbox this month unless they're curating two boxes. Not that I would mind a Bobble water bottle, a certificate for workout clothes, a resistance band, yoga mat, etc... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm I'm almost positive Woman's Health was partnering with Birchbox this month unless they're curating two boxes. Not that I would mind a Bobble water bottle, a certificate for workout clothes, a resistance band, yoga mat, etc... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I want this box. Let me know when you are accepting subscribers.
wink.gif

Another Bobble would be a nice addition to the 3 others I own, even better would be the new hot or iced one :) I'm trying out FFF & keeping PSMH, I don't think I'll ever give up on popsugar, unlike I did with BirchBox after a year and a half.

Originally Posted by volcomgore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Another Bobble would be a nice addition to the 3 others I own, even better would be the new hot or iced one :)

I'm trying out FFF & keeping PSMH, I don't think I'll ever give up on popsugar, unlike I did with BirchBox after a year and a half.
dito.gif
  I'd even settle for one of the colored ones.

I am hoping this box makes up for my March box disappointment *crosses fingers*!

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm cool with these items, an umbrella too!

Hoping for a nice shaker bottle, a certificate for some new fitness clothes, another body scrub (can never have too many), earrings may be, a bronzer?

Originally Posted by Eleda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hoping for a nice shaker bottle, a certificate for some new fitness clothes, another body scrub (can never have too many), earrings may be, a bronzer?
I can see earrings going really wrong considering that not everyone has their ears pierced/not everyone can wear a lot of metals in their ears. I personally would love some cute earrings but I'll be a little surprised if PopSugar sends them out. On the other hand, they've already done bracelets, a necklace, and a watch, so...it's certainly a possibility. They're going to run out of ideas soon enough!

Im thinking household/ fitness/ spring cleaning would be the theme... Ive only done PS for 2 months but I've followed the rest closely...

they tend to have a few themes that i've applied to each of their boxes-- Beauty (makeup, etc), Fashion (scarves, socks, etc.), Jewlery, food, home, media/entertainment, fitness, Bags of some sort,  and a category I lovingly call "goop".... which is body scrubs, lotions, shower gels, Etc. 

July 2012 : Bag / beauty/ goop/ food 

August 2012 :Bag/ Fitness/ Home/goop/beauty/ food

September 2012: Bag/ Fashion/ Beauty/ Media-entertainment/home/food 

October 2012: Media-entertainment/ Fashion/Goop/Beauty/home/food

November 2012: Jewelry/ fashion/ food/ fitness/home/ beauty . 

December 2012: Home/ Food/goop/ beauty/ tech?(phone screen cleaner)

January 2013: Fitness/ Fashion/ beauty/ FOOD

February 2013: Food/ Fashion/ media-entertainment/ home/ beauty

March 2013: Jewelry/ home/ beauty/ Food/ Fashion
Soooooo based off my extremely scientific categorization process, my guess for the April box:

April 2013: Fitness, a bag of some sort, Goop, and the usual Beauty/Food/Fashion (whether that be deoderant, bubble gum and a mirror.... or an Urban Decay palette , a home chef, and a makeover...  who knows)

Let's see if I'm right about any of my April box predictions:

• Umbrella would fit "April Showers" (home) or some other rain accessories (a poncho or water proof tote bag) (fashion)
  • Yoga/Meditation items (fitness), mats, candles or incense 
  • Spring shawl or scarf (fashion)
  • Asparagus (or other food peeler) (food/home), asparagus is a "spring" veggie
  • Sea salt body scrub (beauty)
  • Sunscreen or other sun care item (beauty)
  • Unique toothbrush or some fancy toothpaste (maybe something all natural) (home/beauty)
  • Personal training session/gift card (like the iTrain gift card in the BB5 box last month) (fitness)
  • Fancy/flavored/healthy bottled water (food/fitness)
  • Hair styling products or conditioning masks/treatments/leave in conditioners or facial mask (beauty)
  • Hosiery or stockings (fashion)...to go with spring skirts. 
  • Stationary (home)
  • Hand soap or something from a similar...hand cream or bath soap (beauty/home)
  • Light spring fragrance/perfume (beauty)
  • Cocktail shaker (home)
  • A compress you can heat or cool (home)

Back