(Spoilers) POPSUGAR Must Have April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope not. PS just sent us nail polish last month, and Butter London is circulating through all the subscription boxes. I'm typically easy to please - but that would bore me because I'm getting way too many nail polishes. I really hope we get an umbrella with a hot print like we guessed earlier.

I hope not. PS just sent us nail polish last month, and Butter London is circulating through all the subscription boxes. I'm typically easy to please - but that would bore me because I'm getting way too many nail polishes. I really hope we get an umbrella with a hot print like we guessed earlier.

Have any current subscribers tried using the GET$25 promo code?  Just wondering if I can cancel and re-sub with this code.  Thanks!

Originally Posted by musthave /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have any current subscribers tried using the GET$25 promo code?  Just wondering if I can cancel and re-sub with this code.  Thanks!
It will work if you cancel and create a new account.

This will be my first popsugar must have box. I can't wait hopefully it'll be good.

Ok I had subbed to FFF and was one of the many disappointed. I had cancelled PS to get it. Now I'm crawling back to PS! Haha but really. I'm hoping they offer me a free box at FFF so I can see how their summer box fares, but I'm going to resub PS for awhile. I feel like I took them for granted! Lol anyway, I found that you can use code MHMOM5 to get $5 if you're subbing again!

Originally Posted by ginmorel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This will be my first popsugar must have box. I can't wait hopefully it'll be good.

Me too! I'm super excited!

A cute, colorful umbrella with flowers on it would be perfect!! I would love one of those small ones that fits in my purse, because I already have a big one.

I'm all for the umbrella idea because I live in Florida and when we get into Spring and Summer months it rains prettymuch every day at some point. My only hope is that if we do get an umbrella they lay of the hot pink, I know they always include pink things thinking it's girlie but I personally can't stand the color pink and would be tickled if they would branch out. I agree that there will probably be some fitness and eco related products too. Maybe another workout dvd? Maybe combine eco and beauty and do something from an all-natural brand like maybe Korres? I am terrible at guessing what will be in boxes but since FFF got delivered I'm anxiously awaiting the time where we get shipment emails and start scouring the internet for spoilers.

I think a voucher for some cute spring/summer flip flops or shoes? Maybe?  A girl can dream..... 

You think they will ship the boxes early again? I love getting these things..even when I don't love what's in them :)

Back