(Spoilers) POPSUGAR Must Have April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They don't! We find out what is in the boxes when the first boxes arrive and subscribers post pictures on Instagram.
Oh, I didn't realize that! I hope the boxes get sent soon then!

I feel the same way.  For myself, I love dark reds, not cherry, or orangy, but dark.  I look too washed out for pink.

haha I think I feel the way about candles that everyone else feels about tea... PLEASE no more!!  For one, I don't think there is anything "spring-y" about them, and besides that I'm ridiculously sensitive to pretty much everything and break out in hives when there is too much fragrance in the air... but that's just me 
stupidme.gif

That being said, some natural spring cleaning products would be nice!

A cute umbrella would be great too - preferably one that folds down small but is big enough for good coverage! I live in the city and walk everywhere so it would be nice to have one to throw in my purse.

I hope we get them early again!! My birthday is this month and I'd love some fun new products before I hit the big 2-5!! Haha maybe some anti-aging goods?!

Yay! I have a good feeling about this month's box!

I was charged, too! I like that they've been shipping them out early. I'm really excited for this months box. More than I was for the last few for some reason so I hope its really good.

I'm so glad they've started getting these boxes out faster. I was charged today! Yay!

Charged too!! I love when they ship early, then it gives me 2 weeks or so between boxes. :) I love getting little surprises in the mail

Awesome I'm processing hopefully in a few days we'll be able to sleuth out tracking numbers and the box weight! 

Ooohhh! I tracked by reference and it's been initiated!!! Looking at 1.5 lbs... I think that's the lightest yet.. hmmmmm

Originally Posted by Kerryliz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooohhh! I tracked by reference and it's been initiated!!! Looking at 1.5 lbs... I think that's the lightest yet.. hmmmmm
wow only

1.5 lbs

Originally Posted by Kerryliz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

haha I think I feel the way about candles that everyone else feels about tea... PLEASE no more!!  For one, I don't think there is anything "spring-y" about them, and besides that I'm ridiculously sensitive to pretty much everything and break out in hives when there is too much fragrance in the air... but that's just me 
stupidme.gif

That being said, some natural spring cleaning products would be nice!

A cute umbrella would be great too - preferably one that folds down small but is big enough for good coverage! I live in the city and walk everywhere so it would be nice to have one to throw in my purse.

I hope we get them early again!! My birthday is this month and I'd love some fun new products before I hit the big 2-5!! Haha maybe some anti-aging goods?!
I've seen Murchison-Hume pop up on a few sample sale sites recently...I'd love to get anything from their line!

Back