*Spoilers* POPSUGAR Must Have June, 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They've had stuff like this before and none of it ended up being in the box. They like to throw the words "must have" around a lot on the PopSugar sites.
Oh well... I wasn't overly excited most of those products thankfully. I guess I will just (try to) wait patiently for my box and let it be a surprise!

I'd like another book too even though I have 50 million waiting to be read!

Did anyone ever finish that JK Rowlings book we got back in the fall?? I'm like 75 pages in and I haven't picked it up in months- does it get better or should I just donate to my local library?

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did anyone ever finish that JK Rowlings book we got back in the fall?? I'm like 75 pages in and I haven't picked it up in months- does it get better or should I just donate to my local library?
I sold mine on eBay for nearly the price of the book.  Same with the Sparks book from the Feb box.  I'm sure the books are great, but just not for me.  

It wasn't my thing so I donated it to the "library" we have at work. Several people have checked it out and read it. I just don't enjoy those type of police/detective/crime/political books.

I want a beach themed box (even though I live in landlocked Texas lol) I would like a beach towel, maybe some fancy mositurizer with spf, a bronzer, or waterproof mascara, a new book would be nice too. I am a little worried about June because it feels like every other month is pretty great and I really liked May lol

I vote for a full size L'Occitane hand cream with SPF! I just got it in the Sephora Sun Safety Kit and I'm in love! A beach towel, fancy SPF lip stuff, Pacifica (or nicer) face wipes for hot days, a fancy pink lemonade mix, a beach read type book, or maybe a fruit infuser type water bottle? Those are all things I'd like to see!

* If it is going to be a beach towel, I would like to request one without a giant pink PopSugar logo across it.

Yeah, I think if they are going to give us branded stuff the other contents better be flippin' amazing! Even though a ps towel wouldn't bother me too much because I'd only use it to shower with or my twin girls would probably just steal it from me to have picnics on. They stole my little white branded bags from last month. BUT if I actually got to go to the beach, I wouldn't want to look like a walking advertisement. I thing of branded stuff as free swag not purchased goods. 

I read about 50 pages myself and couldn't really get into it; though i head it was an excellent read.

My box weighs 2.9 pounds this time around, seems about average.  Any guesses?

Also I just noticed it shipped from NY to MI this time instead of from CA! I am hoping for much faster shipping!

Originally Posted by Kyleyz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box weighs 2.9 pounds this time around, seems about average.  Any guesses?

Also I just noticed it shipped from NY to MI this time instead of from CA! I am hoping for much faster shipping!
So your June box has shipped? Not the Special Edition for Him, but the June one?  WOW

I didn't order the Special Edition so it must be the June box.  I tracked by reference # at Fedex and got the info.

I would LOVE a beach read. A DVD would be cool too. My suddenly single self needs something to fill all the extra hours that have appeared in my life. I would really like a beach towel too, and I don't really care if it has the PS logo on it or not since it's not like it would be part of a set. Resistance bands would be nice as well. I also would love some popsicle molds. We'll see if we actually get any of it though!

Latest posts

Back